The Great Cascade Robbery Has Been Solved

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
Pancho Sanza said:
Are you going to return the $600 royal paid you as a bailout Jim?

Does Lenny know about this?

Kind of an important detail you never menioned.

show us a link i remember that

hey general pete

wtf is this
Last edited by The General : 09-12-05 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Removed a ")" from title

does that mean see you next tuesday = cun ?

It all worked out and I am glad. Cascade was wrong and just took them a little time to sort it out.

I am glad an honest American like Beantown got his money back and now we are all moving on.

Pac Man

EOG Member
Good job guys. Now every two-bit scamming scumbag will be using the forums to extort the sports books after they try to pull a scam on them.

Meet the new shrink... same as the old shrink.

Packer it worked out well for all parties.

Cascade got the great name back, Jimmy got his cash, Uncle Lenny stepped up, Shrink again like usualu looking out for the player and his rights.

Great Job Pete and Shrink

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
TRUTHTELLER THOSE ARE VERY KIND WORDS AND WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE FOR CHRISTMAS.

DONT FORGET BOYS THE CASCADE BEANTOWNJIM SPECIAL 13 % BONUS ENDS THURSDAY NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT SO GET ON THE PHONE AND CALL LENNY AND RECIEVE THIS GREAT BONUS SPECIAL

mvbski

EOG Enthusiast

This is what this thread should be called because someone obviously didn't have one to pay this clown for a third time.

world traveler

EOG Addicted
Pac Man said:
Good job guys. Now every two-bit scamming scumbag will be using the forums to extort the sports books after they try to pull a scam on them.

Meet the new shrink... same as the old shrink.
Unfortunately this is only another example of a long string of scams committed in this industry. Not the the 1<SUP>st</SUP> and certainly will not be the last.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

W.T.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

PalmTree

EOG Dedicated
What a joke. I am withdrawing my balance from Cascade and closing my account. A guy takes a shot, loses, and because he whiunes about it for three years he gets paid.

Shrink- you should be embarrassed to help a scammer/shot taker like this POS.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
A message from CASCADE

A message from CASCADE

Many of you don't know the entire history of Beantown and Cascade, so I will give the short version. Back in April of 2003, BTJ knowingly bet a NBA game after is started. For whatever reason, the game was left open a few minutes into the first quarter and BTJ was allowed to put in a over bet after watching the teams race up and down the court the first few minutes. At halftime, the scoring had dramatically slowed and BTJ began to worry about his over bet, so he called Cascade asking the bet to be cancelled because it was accepted after tipoff. Cascade said no, consistent with their policy of booking every wager accepted. BTJ lost the bet and proceeded to make a forum spectacle of the issue, saying he would drop if if Cascade sent $660 to the Cam Neely Foundation, which I believe is a research organization for kids with cancer. BTJ told us his wife worked there. The check was quickly issued (click here to see check), but BTJ never dropped the issue as promised. Fast forward to yesterday. After over 2 years of constant badgering, another forum owner made a well-intentioned effort at squashing the issue again. Apparently, BTJ would drop it if he was given a $660 account in Cascade. When approached, I told the forum owner "no" because according to Cascade the matter was settled when we sent the check to the charity of BTJ's choosing. In a valiant effort to make the peace, the forum owner shelled out the $660 to BTJ's account, assuming that would be the end of it. Now, BTJ is telling people that him and I have spoken and that he got me to agree to a 13% bonus. NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH. Cascade will NOT be offering any bonus on BTJ's behalf. The bonus structure at Cascade is amoung the most generous in the industry, and we do not feel the need to augment it because of BTJ and his games. This will be the last you will hear from Cascade regarding this topic. We hope BTJ will live up to his word this time and end this madness as it contiunes to be a distraction to forums.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
I THINK LENNY FORGOT HIS MEDICATION THIS MORNING FELLAS THAT 13% BONUS STILL STANDS I AM GAURENTEEING IT MYSELF.I WILL CALL CASCADE NOW AND MAKE SURE LENNY TOOK HIS MEDICATION.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
BTW, if you haven't figured it out, SHRINK transferred the $660 from his OWN pocket to Jim's account to get this issue settled. Posters were tiring of it and we wanted to end it. We could have banned Jim, but we didn't want to do this. We paid so to try and cease the aggravating non-stop onslaught of Jim's posts against Cascade. We tried to satisfy both sides, but behind our backs some are trying to spin this into a bad thing, but let me share my feelings. I am proud to have satisfied another player and to have helped a sponsor in the process. I am proud that Ken is kind enough to shell out the funds from his money to try and make EOG a happier place.

It's all good in my book.

The bonus thing was a little crazy by Jimmy, but now we can listen to another rant instead of the great cascade Robbery.

:+signs8-1

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
JJ

you wrote yesterday Uncle Lenny stepped up and paid the man, now we learn Shrink paid the man. Does Cascade keep an A- rating?

The FORUM OWNER who put up the money for CASCADE to pay BTJ was me, and I am not ashamed to admit it...

After speaking with BTJ several times yesterday, I BELIEVED that by paying BTJ out of my own pocket, the circus would end here and I'd be helping out one of our sponsors from getting smeared across many other forums as well...

I also knew that BTJ was very PASSIONATE about the fact that he was OWED money and he claimed he NEVER would have voluntarily donated that money to charity, as he said he felt had no choice back then...

I didn't think this dispute would have ever ended had I not gotten involved, so I stand by what I did...

THE SHRINK

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
SHRINK,
Let me get this straight. BTJ was on your site bad mouthing one of your books.[CASCADE] Knowing the situation you realized the dispute would probably never be resolved, so you credited BTJ's account with funds from your own account.
BTJ had no knowledge of how this was resolved only that his account was creditted $660.
This should have solved the problem. Everyone wins BTJ doesn't get banned from EOG, CASCADE gets BTJ off their back and EOG makes both side happy.
Then BTJ starts running his big F'ing mouth about a 13% bonus and talking to Lenny when in all actuallity he never spoke to him.
Well so much for good deeds SHRINK. I don't see anything wrong with the way you handled this dispute. BTJ should shut the fuck up and be happy w/ his $660.

I think you should send BTJ on a Columbian helicopter ride! MAY'N!!:+signs7-1

Reading the details of a books timing out mistake taking place ,probably on a tv time change, then betting over after a good 1st qtr start and then wanting to cancel when it slowed down by half pointing out it was made after the start is the ultimate case of moxy shot taking and should have never been cashed out.
Whatever actions transpired after the fact such as allegations of rule changes on the site is irrelevant to the extreme shot that was taken and balls to try and cancel.

RPM

EOG Veteran
Glaken said:
I Agree 1000% with The General .... For over TWO years no one wanted to touch this dispute and KEN AND PETE got it done in one phone call ..... Dispute resolution panel my arse .... ALL YOU GUYS NEED IS THE SHRINK AND THE GENERAL. Period.

BTW Jim .... I am not Brazillian...I was mowing the lawn with a cool used lawn mower.

Glaken,

you have an issue with our dispute resolution panel at TOW?

Cozen

EOG Enthusiast
BTJ, so you didn't even get to hear Lenny call you a low life shot takin rat bastard?

When I reload I should ask for Dave the "sucker"

Glaken told me to tell you...:kick and :+excited- and :+friendly

Seriously, MICHIGAN looking real good this weekend...:smokesmal