The JBD Thread.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: The JBD Thread.

Go fetch me a sammich, Tucker. I'm hungry.

I'd like a Turkey BLT on lightly-toasted Pumpernickel. Mixed Baby Greens, Light mayo, Dijon mustard, and throw in a couple of Jalapenos for a nice kick. Thanks, pal.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Oh and by the way Tucker. You and I used to be cool. You used to thank me for my plays. Then you became a "Mod" And turned into a dick. Believe me I'm not the only one who agrees.

Hate to be a heartbreaker but you know how you became a "Mod"?

I'll pull a JBD and tell you.

You're Kingers little minion. And him and JK needed someone to post and grade contests. That's it. Kingers busy and JK is well... JK. He's got the radio show. So thats pretty much the truth. You got punked out. Simple. So now you know. Act right.

Never really had a clue who you were until you cried like a bitch about that other poster X guy and that you didnt want to be confused.

Funny thing is he was a good poster and you sir are a fucking idiot.

So the Joey thing was a dud so now you try and say that lets see... There was a need
for an employee here and they hired someone to do it. Wow stunning revelation:shoot:

Tuck - got hired for a spot that was needed,got paid, and quit on his own terms.

X - got hired for a fake job,never got a penny,and figured out the party was over when the he got bitch slapped one last time when the site was gone.

Good comparison pal:cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Oh and by the way Tucker. You and I used to be cool. You used to thank me for my plays. Then you became a "Mod" And turned into a dick. Believe me I'm not the only one who agrees.

Hate to be a heartbreaker but you know how you became a "Mod"?

I'll pull a JBD and tell you.

You're Kingers little minion. And him and JK needed someone to post and grade contests. That's it. Kingers busy and JK is well... JK. He's got the radio show. So thats pretty much the truth. You got punked out. Simple. So now you know. Act right.

I will definatly give you an A for creativity, however i will give you an F (Fail, just like the site you helped run into the ground) for the truth..

Viejo is the one who hired me and brought me on, and i worked closely with blondie for the first part of my tenure here..

While i worked making connections in the offshore world and doing what i had to do to surround myself with legit cappers you were over talking to yourself in a "what i had for dinner thread" all while licking chute's nuts to stay on board for free to work closely with the likes of mammon..

While i put together what turned into one of the best contests a forum has ever seen, you played dick to dick with Mammon in a $10 fantasy league shootout..

Keep the continue buddy, least u got out from chutes nuts to breath a bit now and speak your mind, welcome back to reality

pvcpipe

EOG Master

i still can't believe Chute closed capwins right when the Hat was posed for a comeback.

The part that i love about capwins is no matter how many people you talk to there, you are really only talking to one person.

The X

EOG Dedicated

I will definatly give you an A for creativity, however i will give you an F (Fail, just like the site you helped run into the ground) for the truth..

Viejo is the one who hired me and brought me on, and i worked closely with blondie for the first part of my tenure here..

While i worked making connections in the offshore world and doing what i had to do to surround myself with legit cappers you were over talking to yourself in a "what i had for dinner thread" all while licking chute's nuts to stay on board for free to work closely with the likes of mammon..

While i put together what turned into one of the best contests a forum has ever seen, you played dick to dick with Mammon in a $10 fantasy league shootout..

Keep the continue buddy, least u got out from chutes nuts to breath a bit now and speak your mind, welcome back to reality

Haha. You are a special guy for shure. As far as capwins goes me,dio and JD busted our asses over there. Chute gave up.

Viejo brought you on? Congrats... No one gives a shit. :cheers
Shrink wanted me to be a mod because He liked my style,I didn't take shit and I was posting winners. But I couldn't commit.

You surrounding youself with legit cappers.
:LMAO

What Brandon Lang bring you to the Ponderossa?

Best contest the forums have seen? I'll go out on a limb and say your bosses came up with the idea?

As far as the dinner thread. Yeh Timely knocked it too. Until he made his own over here. :shoot:

As far as me and Chute go. I've never even talked to him.We texted once. Me ,Chute and mofo. About a contest. That's it.

Anyway Kingers hungry. Better get him his dinner sweetie. An angry Kinger is not a nice Kinger.

J

joeybagadonuts

Tucker by TKO.

TheX falls flat on his face, no shock there.

:scooter