The JBD Thread.

The X

EOG Dedicated
Kinger now I'm not a mod I get free shots right?

Somehow my pm's were deleted from here. Guess I can't prove my point. All good.

The X

EOG Dedicated
Re: The JBD Thread.

If you want the real story let me know. I'm more than happy to share.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Jeeze us christ you clown just tell whatever it is you think you have to say :shoot:

rjt721

EOG Master

Guy could have a good story but he's so fucking dumb he wouldn't know how to tell it

J

joeybagadonuts

I was the one that brought this clown to Shatwins. I used the PM system here to bring posters over there.

:scooter

Thats funny shit somebody wiped out his pms...did that happen when he was trying to steal wade out of the asylum to go to the shat?

a little side note, i was the last one to post at the shat before it closed its doors. i was trying to get that place hoppin again. wait, was it ever hoppin?

J

joeybagadonuts

That's what he claims...

He's so dumb he probably just hasn't figured out how to actually open them.

What do you and the x have going on piper....he said something about you guys sharing a soul or something.:+clueless

The X

EOG Dedicated

I was the one that brought this clown to Shatwins. I used the PM system here to bring posters over there.

:scooter

This is true. As well as I. Just like you begged me to. Then wade punked out and sent my invite to the mods.

Anyway. joey begged me to come over to capwins when Chute, mofo, JD, him ect. started the place after mofo got screwed over here. So I was posting there and over here and he told me to stop posting here and was talking all sorts of shit about everyone here that ran the place. But once wade pulled his little stunt I was banned so I couldn't post here anyway. Then he was telling me he wants me to be a mod. But mofome already was talking to me about being one. I guess it was just up to Chute. So Chute asked me to be a mod, joey got pissed at something and left the hat. Then he runs over to Peeps saying how stupid we were for having so many mods and talking all sorts of shit just a couple of days after he wanted me to be one. :+clueless

And now he has some personal vendetta against me because Chute stiffed him. :shoot:

J

joeybagadonuts

:LMAO

And, fwiw, I left the Shat bc of Mammon getting drunk and running his mouth about goings on in the BR as well as Stiffboxe not implementing a single idea that myself and Integs proposed after claiming he would.

The X

EOG Dedicated

You mean Chute wouldn't listen to you guys? I don't believe it. :LMAO

I've been been begging him to get contests going again for the past year and a half and he wouldn't do anything. Bottom line once "sled head" came into the picture the place was going downhill.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

So let me get this right, now that capwins is done, TheX went from a loyal puppet to now ragging on IceQueen a day later? :LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

Are you really surprised, Tuck?

Hey X what was that shitty ghost that Stiffboxe used to bump his own threads? He had that big black guy flexing as his avatar. I wonder where he is going to post about < his sport > now?

:LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

Sled head is a classic.

Last I heard her and Stiffboxe were fighting and she had punched holes in the walls at his pop dukes' house.

So, that's the story and you're sticking to it....The "hat" has shit the bed, and you couldn't get here fast enough to tell that bullshit story...God help us all...That shit should be on the front page for christ sakes...Revolver, get this story on the front page right away...WTF? over..why did I even bother...:scooter:scooter:scooter

So, that's the story and you're sticking to it....The "hat" has shit the bed, and you couldn't get here fast enough to tell that bullshit story...God help us all...That shit should be on the front page for christ sakes...Revolver, get this story on the front page right away...WTF? over..why did I even bother...:scooter:scooter:scooter
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO good stuff

The X

EOG Dedicated

So let me get this right, now that capwins is done, TheX went from a loyal puppet to now ragging on IceQueen a day later? :LMAO

Tuck Monday I want you to go to work and make fun of your boss's wife. Then you can let us know how that turns out. And I've never really liked her to begin with. But what could I say?

And as far as Chute goes... Well I've never had a problem with him and still don't. Yeh I'll say I'm a bit pissed that he just closed up shop without a warning or a thank you. But hey it is what it is. And I feel bad he did stiff joey. But he did. Had nothing to do with me. I never knew it happend till he brought it up. And now joey's all pissed at me for nothing. It's all pretty simple.

The X

EOG Dedicated

Oh and by the way Tucker. You and I used to be cool. You used to thank me for my plays. Then you became a "Mod" And turned into a dick. Believe me I'm not the only one who agrees.

Hate to be a heartbreaker but you know how you became a "Mod"?

I'll pull a JBD and tell you.

You're Kingers little minion. And him and JK needed someone to post and grade contests. That's it. Kingers busy and JK is well... JK. He's got the radio show. So thats pretty much the truth. You got punked out. Simple. So now you know. Act right.