THE MONTALK MONSTER!!!

This is what was swimming in the water at the Hamptons in Long Island, New York the other day....

What the hell was it? :pop:

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: THE MONTALK MONSTER!!!

ken you are up late tonight...........at your age u need more beauty sleep than the rest of us........

Shrink,

Isn't it about your bedtime? :rolleyes:

:devil:

Is it real or is it a hoax? That's what many are asking after the corpse of a bizarre-looking creature with a dinosaur-like beak washed up on a Long Island shore this week.

A tipster told Gawker.com that there is "a government animal testing facility very close by" where the creature washed ashore. But government biologists contacted by Hamptons-based Web site Plum said after looking at the pictures that "no such creature exists," according to Gawker.

The woman who took the photo of the creature's corpse on the shore, along with two others who claim to have seen the "Montauk Monster," will appear on Plum's Web show to discuss the sighting.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

what are the dimensions we are looking at there..is that about 3 feet?

We lived through Korbin, and then something called Melinda Reagan. How many of these fabled Hell Demons can one man take?

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

:devil:

Is it real or is it a hoax? That's what many are asking after the corpse of a bizarre-looking creature with a dinosaur-like beak washed up on a Long Island shore this week.

A tipster told Gawker.com that there is "a government animal testing facility very close by" where the creature washed ashore. But government biologists contacted by Hamptons-based Web site Plum said after looking at the pictures that "no such creature exists," according to Gawker.

The woman who took the photo of the creature's corpse on the shore, along with two others who claim to have seen the "Montauk Monster," will appear on Plum's Web show to discuss the sighting.

I go fishing by plum Island all of the time.Excellent stripe bass fishing
by the gut/race.

I also use no electricity when I get home. My head and eyes glow to light up the room.

good stuff.

Their is a great book called plum Island. Kenny you should read it

Wounded in the line of duty, NYPD homicide cop John Corey is convalescing in rural eastern Long Island when an attractive young couple he knows is found shot to death on the family patio. The victims were biologists at Plum Island, a research site rumored to be an incubator for germ warfare. Suddenly, a local double murder takes on shattering global implications - and thrusts Corey and two extraordinary women into a dangerous search for the secret of PLUM ISLAND. . .

The Devil

EOG Master

I go fishing by plum Island all of the time.Excellent stripe bass fishing
by the gut/race.

I also use no electricity when I get home. My head and eyes glow to light up the room.

good stuff.

Their is a great book called plum Island. Kenny you should read it

Wounded in the line of duty, NYPD homicide cop John Corey is convalescing in rural eastern Long Island when an attractive young couple he knows is found shot to death on the family patio. The victims were biologists at Plum Island, a research site rumored to be an incubator for germ warfare. Suddenly, a local double murder takes on shattering global implications - and thrusts Corey and two extraordinary women into a dangerous search for the secret of PLUM ISLAND. . .

read that, must have been over 10 years ago.......I believe DeMille had a few John Corey books...........

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Another good reason why i have decided to just swim in pools. Went deep sea fishing once and we had 6 guys and 3 cases of beer and only two six packs were finished. Captain said it was the roughest ride he ever had. Of course it had to be on my first try. Couldn't even walk five feet without falling. That ocean can grab ya at any minute. Throw in these type of creatures i think i will stay on land. Good to see Tony who risked his life yesterday back on land.:cheers

Wow, that is one ugly and scary looking fuckin turtle. I never knew turtles could have their shells removed like that -- never even considered it and thought their shells were attached somehow. BIZARRE!

Shrink, I did not know you were a homosexual. Gay society pages, eh? ::LMAO:: YOU QUEER.

Angelsfire, I think what you see as hair may actually be sand. And are you horny this morning?

Wow, that is one ugly and scary looking fuckin turtle. I never knew turtles could have their shells removed like that -- never even considered it and thought their shells were attached somehow. BIZARRE!

Shrink, I did not know you were a homosexual. Gay society pages, eh? ::LMAO:: YOU QUEER.

Angelsfire, I think what you see as hair may actually be sand. And are you horny this morning?

I am not gay and this picture proves that...

The beast you see laying on the beach is actually one of my EX GIRLFRIEND'S before I got married...

I am not gay and this picture proves that...

The beast you see laying on the beach is actually one of my EX GIRLFRIEND'S before I got married...

::LMAO:: Wow any guy with a sex drive so high he'd have that thing as a girlfriend.. ::LMAO:: I bow before your HETERO-manliness :3dmondieu2: