The Nationals have turned things around

Re: The Nationals have turned things around

There's been some great pitching going on in the early games fo sho! I would'nt count out the Fish just yet though, but ya can't win every damn game, eh?

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

There's been some great pitching going on in the early games fo sho! I would'nt count out the Fish just yet though, but ya can't win every damn game, eh?

Marlins will hang throughout. Mets will win east. braves - who knows. Philly won't repeat. NATS are last again.

yup after a one game winning streak they will turn around and lose another 8 in a row :hangt

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

TYVM Nats - you are making my U72 wins look more and more like a winner each and every day. might be able to cash this one around Labor Day

8-9-09:

WASHINGTON -- Adam Dunn should have been celebrating. Instead, he was angry. Dunn's Washington Nationals won their eighth consecutive game, but he kept talking about games that had gotten away.
After a 9-2 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Sunday, the Nationals have their second longest run in their five seasons in the nation's capital. They won 10 in a row from June 2-12, 2005.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Sure the Nats have buried a few with their recent run...probably some that have chased against the Nats thinking they couldn't win more than a few in a row.