The NBA is beautiful

The Nuggets covering that game EASY all night, a few calls here a few calls there, some bad plays, wham-o Spurs win going away and get a no doubt about it cover.

I don't miss not betting it one bit, I did watch it though, and told a guy that SA would probably win by DD. Won nothing for the call, but halfway through the 3rd quarter it looked inevitable. Even though Nugs out scored them.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
But wantit my friend, you have to stop and think for a sec...

This is nothing new from the Spurs. Nobody should of been surprised with San Antonio losing and then turning it on in the 4th as they've been doing for a while now. Same Ol Story......

Now all we need is Dallas/Phoenix to take the under.......:+thumbs-2

dirty

EOG Master
Manu y Manu and Mr. Eva Longoria Got heated up down the Stretch....when Lenard and Camby got in Foul Trouble late they couldn't play aggressive..Put the Nail in the Coffin.....If they play defense like that this year I see lots of Overs

VERY interesting that both those games were also NATIONAL TV games.

Most definetely had the most money bet on them on a widespread basis I am sure.

We all know how books "love" favs and the over. Refs giving people an early Cristmas present before the fun begins.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
I still can't believe Suns/Mavs game going over due only to DOUBLE FREAKIN VERTIME. Oh Well, most of us were on the right side with the under regardless of the results. It's games such as these that make people wonder.......