The Obama Resistance Grows

Re: The Obama Resistance Grows

Push us a little further, and.............................Well, you get the drift, don't ya

hahahahaha...Hey Mark, is this where you threaten to send our internet posts defaming Sarah P and her tramp daughter to her Alaskan headquarters?

Or is this where you threaten to "turn Manny in to the Miami field office of the DEA for his marijuana use!!"

I'm glad I'll be up handicapping MLB tonight late and working on a project for DrugSense. I'll get to see "JoeC" in his 100% Mania mode

It just never, ever gets Old

tank

EOG Dedicated

hahahahaha...Hey Mark, is this where you threaten to send our internet posts defaming Sarah P and her tramp daughter to her Alaskan headquarters?

Or is this where you threaten to "turn Manny in to the Miami field office of the DEA for his marijuana use!!"

I'm glad I'll be up handicapping MLB tonight late and working on a project for DrugSense. I'll get to see "JoeC" in his 100% Mania mode

It just never, ever gets Old
Pure comedy.This is the best laugh I have had in months .
Obama's whole program is about if you see right wing lies being spread to let them know so they can expose them as the lies they are.Markie sitting up in Canada goes on a rant thinking this is just like what Hitler did in Germany.:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
How clueless can one be to think this way????Hey dumbass the first ones Hitler went after was the unions but your not smart enough to know that and keep spreading your fear and lies.You are without a doubt the most gullible fool I have ever seen.
Yes the manic mode is in full swing.Paranoia will destroy ya.:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Oh and their is no need to respond to the rest of your incoherent rant since it makes no sense at all.Just more stupid rants from a Canadian fraud acting like an American.I do like your fairytale about working to get Reagan elected in 84 though since you was about what??...5 years old then:LMAO:LMAOGod you lie so much it is not even funny anymore...just plain sick you fraud.Keep em coming Markie the sicko fraud.

Hey TRAITOR,

As usual you're...

White House Move to Collect 'Fishy' Info May Be Illegal, Critics Say

The White House has been under fire since posting a blog on Tuesday that asks supporters to e-mail any "fishy" information seen on the Web or received electronically.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/200...fishy-info-health-reform-illegal-critics-say/

:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004

Oh and their is no need to respond to the rest of your incoherent rant since it makes no sense at all.Just more stupid rants from a Canadian fraud acting like an American.I do like your fairytale about working to get Reagan elected in 84 though since you was about what??...5 years old then:LMAO:LMAOGod you lie so much it is not even funny anymore...just plain sick you fraud.Keep em coming Markie the sicko fraud.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Hey TRAITOR,

:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004
Fox News:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
God you are gullible.Yep Markie they are going to track all this back to your computer.I'm sure they will know why you have an IPO up in Canada so you can wager on pinny:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOIf this is illegal i guess that whistle blower program is going down too.:LMAO

Outfuckingstanding!!! Just based on what's already transpired in this thread so far tonight, I foresee this thread being yet another linked-to special when we need an example of our tuffi of the frozen tundra going manic and providing us with amusement. I looking forward to some more hijinks and hilarity. I too, am missing the appearance of our expected wacky-colored fonts. . .:+excited-:+excited-:cocktail

Also, per tankoid the traitor quoting "Manny" the manic :snort:'s post...

He claims "it never, ever gets old [reading my posts]"

Well, if it "never, ever gets old", how come "Manny" the manic :snort: banned me?

Of course the answer is obvious: I made the little louse look bad -- time and time again.

I unabashedly exposed his sinful lifestyle and devious political associations, none of which he could refute.

So now he's telling fairy tales that I "threatened him privately" (as if I have time for such a miscreant)
:3dgros13:

These brownshirts lie, lie lie, lie....and of course ridicule, bully and silence anyone who doesn't share their nutjob ideology.

2938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji23

Markie, all that matters at the end of each day here in the sports handicapping web forum world is that I know that you know that I know what an utter pussy you are.

You've never been printed in the mainstream press.

You've never been on a mainstream radio or television interview (calling into talk radio doesn't count, kid)

You've never had the balls to post your Hot Political Opinions in a venue bigger than a couple dozen sports capping forum readers.

Knowing that is what absolutely makes my day. And knowing that you've shrunk down to only posting at EOG in front of a half dozen people who ridicule you incessantly makes me realize the past couple years of exposing your charade was time well spent.

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

What you are is a contemptible un-American Nazi shill!

THAT'S RIGHT! I SAID IT!

You think Hussein's "snitch program" is a laughing matter?

That's what they did in Nazi Germany, Stalin's Soviet Union, Mao's China, Castro's Cuba, Chavez's Venezuela...and every tyrannical third world shit hole in Africa, South America and the middle east!

You think your far left disinformation nutjob websites prove a goddamn thing?

:finger004 Americans died for FREEDOM OF SPEECH, A-S-S-H-O-L-E! :finger004

So no, it's not just the "20% fringers" you incessantly ridicule.

Every one of our constitutional liberties is under assault by this Nazi mad man -- EVERY ONE!

:soapbox::soapbox::soapbox::soapbox::soapbox::soapbox:

Meanwhile, Obama whores like you just sit there, chuckle, and lob whatever morsels of feces you can find in the most putrid internet sewers.

You the know the ones I'm talking about, don't ya? The ones bought and paid for by traitors who aren't even American (George Soros' "Factcheck", "Media Matters" etc.) Betcha weren't aware of that, "was ya" drone? :flatten

Some of us called the tyrant a Marxist from the very beginning. We were ridiculed...but were proven right.

Some of us called the tyrant a Nazi from the very beginning. We were ridiculed...but were proven right.

Some of us called him a Saul Alinsky clone from the very beginning. We were ridiculed...but were proven right.

We were all right.

But you...

What you are is a pathetic un-American Nazi shill....a brownshirt drone who is being used by a power-hungry modern Hitler -- the first in American history.

We are not afraid of you -- because we outnumber you.

We are organizing to defeat you in numbers so massive it will make the Reagan landslide of '84 seem like a flea fart.

Now, if I've just caused you to soil the lace on your panties, I'll tell you why comparing your RAT party to Nazis isn't hyperbole and 100% justified.

You, dipshit, (and thousands like you) are your fuhrer's propaganda czars.

Your ACORN group is the most reprehensible group of intimidators, frauds, and outright illegal voter registers to ever operate on our shores.

Your New Black Panthers as security guards at the polls leaves a bit of SS tactics to the imagination too, doesn't it?

Your SEIU members getting special treatment on attendance at town hall meetings, while omitting dissenting voices of We The People of The United States tells US that you don't care what your true bosses have to say.

Just like fast tracking a bill through Congress without reading it. And your own card carrying members going on record, saying "What's the use of reading it, no one would understand it anyway". 2348ji23e

And lastly, tankoid, your Kenyan impostor has a long laundry list of unsavory and anti-American radicals (Rev Wright, Tony Rezko, William Aires, Rashid Khalidi....the list never ends...)

Nazi? Communist? Fascist? They all fit. But I myself, won't use those other group names. To me, I'll use the word "TRAITOR".

THAT'S RIGHT! I CALLED YOU AND HUSSEIN UN-AMERICAN TRAITORS!!

Now, go crawl into a corner somewhere and STFU, you little corksucking little pussy. Cause, We The People of These United States are beginning to pull ourselves up by our boot-straps, found gonads that we haven't used in many many years, and finally are making our voices heard.

You and your ilk, slutbucket, had better hope that our voice is all you hear.

Push us a little further, and.............................Well, you get the drift, don't ya you pathetic little parasite?

:finger007-1

Outstanding post Joe, way too many facts and logic for them to actually digest in one gulp :cocktail

tank

EOG Dedicated

Also, per tankoid the traitor quoting "Manny" the manic :snort:'s post...

He claims "it never, ever gets old [reading my posts]"

Well, if it "never, ever gets old", how come "Manny" the manic :snort: banned me?

Of course the answer is obvious: I made the little louse look bad -- time and time again.

I unabashedly exposed his sinful lifestyle and devious political associations, none of which he could refute.

So now he's telling fairy tales that I "threatened him privately" (as if I have time for such a miscreant)
:3dgros13:

These brownshirts lie, lie lie, lie....and of course ridicule, bully and silence anyone who doesn't share their nutjob ideology.

2938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji23
Let's see, on a gambling website people are going to be offended because of manny's sinful ways??Okay I got ya:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOTell me about his devious political associations ??Come on this is a gambling website but it has to be good and juicy for even here right?:LMAOEverything I heard over at the Rx said you was not banned but I bet they are all lying too right??

tank

EOG Dedicated

Outstanding post Joe, way too many facts and logic for them to actually digest in one gulp :cocktail
That's a homerun he hit there right :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOLook fella's Bruce is up late at night:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

BRUCEFAN, you should consider dropping me a PM across the street about getting over to my side of the state for Springsteen on Sept 12

He's playing the Ford Ampitheatre and for both my wife and I it will be our first time to see the Boss since 1980.

We can take a pic together to show my forum bud TANK that though you may agree with much of the JoeC faux performance, you're not the same guy.

tank

EOG Dedicated

That's a homerun he hit there right :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOLook fella's Bruce is up late at night:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Now Manny try and convince me again that this is not Joe's ghost.I had this one figured out a long time ago.Bruce does not respond much because when he does it becomes obvious who he is. That is why he is the copy and paste king.

tank

EOG Dedicated

BRUCEFAN, you should consider dropping me a PM across the street about getting over to my side of the state for Springsteen on Sept 12

He's playing the Ford Ampitheatre and for both my wife and I it will be our first time to see the Boss since 1980.

We can take a pic together to show my forum bud TANK that though you may agree with much of the JoeC faux performance, you're not the same guy.
I still do not buy it.Too many things there that throw up red flags.

tank

EOG Dedicated

You would know so I will believe you but their are a lot of red flags there.

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

I have tickets for Ft Lauderdale, and it looks pretty good I will be in Tampa ( G-d I hope Bruce goes easy on me with poltical PSA's)

Your in for a great time

Just one question , Is Tank for real????:doh1

tank

EOG Dedicated

I cannot find any facts in that rant or really any logic either . Care to explain that ?

tank

EOG Dedicated

Markie has all the pictures rolling tonight. Keep em coming Markie.Hey do you have any with Obama as a nazi??Man those guys loved brown people did they not??:LMAO

I have tickets for Ft Lauderdale, and it looks pretty good I will be in Tampa ( G-d I hope Bruce goes easy on me with poltical PSA's)

Your in for a great time

Just one question , Is Tank for real????:doh1

Oh yeah...He's a real deal who tried trading some political chat here like the other ten of us, but the "JoeC" persona doesn't make it easy for measured discourse, especially when viewed in context of his mania over two forums past couple years.

TANK, just because BFan fervently disagrees with the Obama/Democratic vision (in like manner to the faux caricature presentation by Mark L) doesn't make them the same cat.

I have the advantage of being able to see posting IPs, including whether said IPs are proxy servers or shared servers.

Mark L is solidly in Toronto Canada and always has been and BFan is down here in Florida, though closer to the Atlantic coast than to my Gulf side locale

tank

EOG Dedicated

Oh yeah...He's a real deal who tried trading some political chat here like the other ten of us, but the "JoeC" persona doesn't make it easy for measured discourse, especially when viewed in context of his mania over two forums past couple years.

TANK, just because BFan fervently disagrees with the Obama/Democratic vision (in like manner to the faux caricature presentation by Mark L) doesn't make them the same cat.

I have the advantage of being able to see posting IPs, including whether said IPs are proxy servers or shared servers.

Mark L is solidly in Toronto Canada and always has been and BFan is down here in Florida, though closer to the Atlantic coast than to my Gulf side locale
Thanks. I knew you would know for sure. Sorry Bruce but you say some of the same things our Canadian fraud say's and use a lot of the same stuff.I should have known though since you seem sane and do not go off on rambling rants that make no sense what so ever.

BFAN deserves credit for being a pretty consistent liberterian supporter and as such, a strong critic of Obama and what's coming out of the Democratic party nationally.

He's not much for burning time "blogging" his own points of view, per se. He just likes to do a few posts a day (here and at Rx are all I know of) with the latest libertarian public stance and/or latest blast of Obama/WashDC Dems.

Given that we don't get but a couple sincere libertarians, I find it a decent contribution to the overall presentation, especially since after all, we are in a sports handicapping forum so burning long political opinion blasts is kind of wasted energy for any of us, regardless of our leans.

And if it helps further distinguish, you can be sure that during the last 12 months of the 2008 election cycle, "JoeC" was beating up BruceFan as much as anyone else who was not lockstep Republican. BFan was slotted by JoeC as a "Kook" for his expressed support for Dr Ron Paul and other non-traditional national candidates.

Thanks. I knew you would know for sure. Sorry Bruce but you say some of the same things our Canadian fraud say's and use a lot of the same stuff.I should have known though since you seem sane and do not go off on rambling rants that make no sense what so ever.

Per tankoid the traitor's quoted post...

Apparently Manny the manic :snort:'s super-duper high tech "proxy detector" is as reliable as Hussein's teleprompter, as he has yet to spot several rotating ghosts during different periods. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Poor "Manny" the manic :snort:...he only wishes his lack of copywriting talent could attract 1/50th of the "Joe C./Mark Lanquel" the right-wing cyber-shock jock's audience.

You see, "Manny" the manic :snort:, unlike your clueless pathetic Al Franken/Frank Rich tutors, I've learned from the best.

So the little ACLU/militant sodomite activist bans me -- out of jealously.

Then comes over and stalks me here.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Per tanquoid the traitor's quoted post...

Apparently Manny the manic :snort:'s super-duper high tech "proxy detector" is as reliable as Hussein's teleprompter, as he has yet to spot several rotating ghosts during different periods.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Poor "Manny" the manic :snort:...he only wishes his lack of copywriting talent could attract 1/50th that of "Joe C./Mark Lanquel" the right-wing cyber-shock jock's.

You see, "Manny" the manic :snort:, unlike your Al Franken teachers, I've learned from the best.

So the little ACLU/militant sodomite activist bans me -- out of jealously.

While stalking me here.

Thats funny since you have never said what you do for a living. Where can we find you since you seem to think you are known nationally. What radio station do you work for or what blogs do you do nationally??We know your real name so this will be easy to verify.Come on what do you have to hide besides where you live??You know where we all work so what are you hiding[besides your country]Again everything I heard at the RX was that you was not banned but I have never heard your side.

Meanwhile, tankoid the traitor is banging pots and pans in Road Fraud's listless "Canada thread" begging me to come in there and turn it into another militant sodomite-like showstopper.

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

I have said many times on this forum and others, that I have a finance background, and hated politics until I heard Ron Paul.

My only real reason for being extremely vocal now is because I truly think that we have crossed over the line to the point of no return , fiscally.

Obama is either extremely stupid , or has an agenda which is to implode our economy so it can be rebuilt where Government provides the only solutions. ( Yes I know Bush started the bailouts, but Obama has taken the spending to a whole new level)

This problem is not going to be solved by more government spending, and I believe our standard of living is about to change more then anyone here can imagine .

Listen to the people that saw this coming, not to the propaganda that is put out there by these clueless politicians and cnbc taking heads.

I copy and paste a lot of stuff yes, but thats because the media doesnt give any coverage to the people who actually are not going to say that there is no Santa Claus

Just look what MSNBC did to Peter Schiff on that "interview" they just did

At least here, people can watch these videos, and read articles of people that dont get the airtime they deserve, and judge for themselves.

Now, on to legalizing drugs and gambling.......

Thats funny since you have never said what you do for a living. Where can we find you since you seem to think you are known nationally. What radio station do you work for or what blogs do you do nationally??We know your real name so this will be easy to verify.Come on what do you have to hide besides where you live??You know where we all work so what are you hiding[besides your country]Again everything I heard at the RX was that you was not banned but I have never heard your side.

I'm in the igloo construction business way up in Toronto, Canada -- eh?

Heard of it?

"Manny" the manic :snort: =

All kidding aside, tank, I don't think I've ever encountered a bigger psychopathic loser in real life (or cyber-life) than "Manny" the manic :snort:.

You couldn't pay me top dollar to meet such a lowlife.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Meanwhile, tankoid the traitor is banging pots and pans in Road Fraud's listless "Canada thread" begging me to come in there and turn it into another militant sodomite-like showstopper.

I see our Canadian fraud is still going to play that hand.By saying what you did for a living would just expose yourself to more fraud.Nobody would ever figure this fraud out:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOOh thats right ..you write copy:LMAO

Markie, you could very easily have poked your nose back into the RxForum using a Ghost ID set up under another IP.

So you haven't "fooled" me or anyone else.

What's certain however, is that the "JoeC" bombastic and hysterical posting style will never again be seen at the Rx. All you can do now is hide behind a low profile ID and drop an occasional "Obama sucks!!" post into the mix.

As to your faux presence in any form of mainstream political discussion, just remember that I know that you know that I know

That's all that matters

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Whatever Obama's professed core political beliefs,they're shallow,and served to assist in moving him personally forward in his role as frontman for the American empire.
His image,the way issues are presented,and how everyday "news" is dispensed to the citizenry are being carefully managed.
What's important is seeing beyond the obvious,and recognizing that there's more happening than what we're being told everyday by the corporate mainstream media,unless some of us don't really want to know.
Obama,or any other leader[most of whom are designated,though a very few actually seize the reins of power] can be an amalgam of whatever suits the needs of the day,politics and control are an ongoing process.
Who Obama is usually depends on who you ask the question of,and how the person asked has been conditioned.Who is the "true" Obama;there are many.

BFAN, thanks for the short reset of the How/Why you've been the spot contributor to the Rx PoliticoPub and even over here in what's a sadly abandoned ghost town...but still a decent sports handicapping web forum

Obama is either extremely stupid , or has an agenda which is to implode our economy so it can be rebuilt where Government provides the only solutions.

It's the latter. Believe me, it's the latter. All hyperbole aside, philosophically, there is absolutely no difference between Obama and Hugo Chavez. On my most pessimistic days, I have doubts he will leave office without physical force.

Btw, in 20004 during the Kerry-Bush election, a bunch of friends and I had a bonfire at our cottage and summarily burned all our 1980s Springsteen LPs.

What are you thinking? :doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1

You couldn't pay me top dollar to grow a pair of balls and meet my ol' cyber nemesis Manny/barman

It's all good, kid. Come the second week of December, I'll be down in Costa Rica with about 40+ RxForum friends.

We'll be playing golf and checking out the Pacific beaches while you'll be all alone in your basement crib up in Toronto trying not to freeze your ass off.

Moments such as these make this whole sports handicapping biz and my part time gig as Cyber-Wedgie yanker for "JoeC" one of my most satisfying jobs ever.