THE OFFICIAL MERRY CHRISTMAS THREAD

dirty

EOG Master
Re: THE OFFICIAL MERRY CHRISTMAS THREAD

Merry Christmas everyone....Hope it is safe for everyone and Cherish the times you get to spend with Family on these Holidays

``There are many things from which I might have derived good, by which I have not profited, I dare say, ``Christmas among the rest. But I am sure I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round -- as a good time: a kind, forgiving, charitable, pleasant time: the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow-passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys. And therefore, though it has never put a scrap of gold or silver in my pocket, I believe that it has done me good, and will do me good; and I say, God bless it!''
<!-- / message -->

This Holiday means a lot to my Family. It is a time we get together, share, and be grateful...

Hope everyone is fortunate enough to have somobody to spend Christmas with and if no one has told you they luv ya today, I luv all of you...

Merry Christmas,

Ken

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

This Holiday means a lot to my Family. It is a time we get together, share, and be grateful...

Hope everyone is fortunate enough to have somobody to spend Christmas with and if no one has told you they luv ya today, I luv all of you...

Merry Christmas,

Ken

Nice post SHRINK. Kudos.

UBetData

EOG Senior Member

Merry Christmas,

Ken

:cheers

Katie

EOG Master

Merry Christmas,

Ken

ken....are you drinking again??? ONLY KIDDING! :)

gofer5

EOG Addicted

Merry Christmas,

Ken

Thank You Ken, with everyone so busy these day's(no time to enjoy the simple thing's in life) I am glad we have Christmas to get together and spend some time with family. When my neice left our gathering today, she said Il'l see you on Easter Sunday(which is sad but true) I wish my family could get together more often,not only holiday's, because we have a great time and really enjoy it.

Merry Christmas to everyone at EOG!!

sakras

EOG Dedicated

Merry Christmas to all my friends at the EOG.
Play safe and enjoy the holidays.

Horseshoe

EOG Senior Member

Merry Christmas my fellow degens..Happy New Year..and be nice to your mother-in-laws.