The religion of peace strikes again

<tt></tt> <!-- Left Main headlines links BEGIN --> <tt>
WHY DID HE DO IT?
Shooter: Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan...
Was about to be deployed to Iraq, was 'upset about it'...
'Emotional carnage'...
Weapons used were handguns... <!-- Left Main headlines links END -->

<!-- Copyright 2009 Drudge Report, All Rights Reserved. Redistribution Prohibited --> <tt> <!-- Main headlines links BEGIN --> <center> <!-- MAIN HEADLINE-->[FONT=ARIAL,VERDANA,HELVETICA][SIZE=+7]SOLDIERS OPEN FIRE AT FT HOOD: 12 KILLED, 31 WOUNDED [/SIZE][/FONT] </center> <!-- Main headlines links END ---> </tt>
</tt>
<center> <tt> </tt></center>

Re: The religion of peace strikes again

"The religion of peace..."

Darn that Jesus Christ! When he was glossed as The Prince of Peace, he should have taken a sword and lopped off a few heads to set everyone straight.

ouch

EOG Dedicated

"The religion of peace..."

Darn that Jesus Christ! When he was glossed as The Prince of Peace, he should have taken a sword and lopped off a few heads to set everyone straight.

Don's worry, Manny.

Most of his followers have done it for him over the last 2000 years.

Glad to see you realize that

Meanwhile, had this cat proceeded with his deployment and machine gunned a couple dozen brown skinned people in the Mideast, Mark (joeC) would cream all over his keyboard.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Glad to see you realize that

Meanwhile, had this cat proceeded with his deployment and machine gunned a couple dozen brown skinned people in the Mideast, Mark (joeC) would cream all over his keyboard.
Muslims aren't "brown skinned" flash. Middle easterners are classified as caucasian, it's their religion that defines them as filth, not their skin color.

Oh, they're very brown skinned Caucasians, kiddo. Kind of like Hispanics in the southern regions of North America.

Pretty sure that JoeyC would also spew a load if he were to read of some Mexicans or Ricans getting shot down by USBP.

Lacking a relationship with a real live adult female, Joey has to grab what chances are given.

Muslims aren't "brown skinned" flash. Middle easterners are classified as caucasian, it's their religion that defines them as filth, not their skin color.

IT'S THE JIHAD, STUPID!

Libs are blinded by their own sick ideology.

As Coldweather would say: "Those bad Muslims are at it again!" :+whipping

This filthy evil cult has hasn't changed since 700 AD.

As horrible as a lot of the Islamic activity is (including this), maybe these types of events would not have happened had the US not started a war against an independent country for no valid reason, then continue to kill thousands and remain in Iraq for no vaid reason.

mr merlin

EOG Master

As horrible as a lot of the Islamic activity is (including this), maybe these types of events would not have happened had the US not started a war against an independent country for no valid reason, then continue to kill thousands and remain in Iraq for no vaid reason.
Maybe not!, Why are the murdering islamic filth killing people in The philipines, indonesia, thailand, india, china, africa,etc,etc? Who did they invade?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Generally, most religions are good - it is man's proclivity for evil that will twist anything to fit their purposes, and this includes all religions. People do bad things and good things, all of us have to fight to control our evil sides and try to do good.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Generally, most religions are good - it is man's proclivity for evil that will twist anything to fit their purposes, and this includes all religions. People do bad things and good things, all of us have to fight to control our evil sides and try to do good.
Very true, of course some religions have supposed leaders telling people to go out and kill their "enemies", and if thats the case it's a gutter religion which should be reviled.

Very true, of course some religions have supposed leaders telling people to go out and kill their "enemies", and if thats the case it's a gutter religion which should be reviled.

Easy there....I thought we were all done running smak on GW Bush and his belief the Christian God was guiding him to drop bombs on Iraq civilian population centers.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Former employee opens fire at Orlando office tower

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_orlando_office_shooting

Thank God this guy was not brown skinned or all hell would be breaking loose.Hopefully Obama will have a quick response to this one so Joe does not have anything to cry about since that is the most important thing right??

Isn't Jesus Black? I always thought he is.

Jesus Christ was most certainly a black guy given his place of birth and the heritage of his mother.

Though his alleged "father" was an old white guy with a beard (I know that's true because I've seen pictures in Sunday School).

So maybe he was more a mulatto look....or as they prefer to say Down Home, "a High Yellow".

lol. that's great. loved the pic.

It's almost like watching the news. I turn on the news and they're asking 'I wonder why he would have shot so many people? We just cannot comprehend it'

And then right after that they show the guy dressed up in his halloween costume islam outfit....

Duh.... hello? Mcfly?

lmfao

they cannot 'offend' anyone.... so they can't say anything.

IT'S THE JIHAD, STUPID!

Libs are blinded by their own sick ideology.

As Coldweather would say: "Those bad Muslims are at it again!" :+whipping

This filthy evil cult has hasn't changed since 700 AD.

Jesus Christ was most certainly a black guy given his place of birth and the heritage of his mother.

Though his alleged "father" was an old white guy with a beard (I know that's true because I've seen pictures in Sunday School).

So maybe he was more a mulatto look....or as they prefer to say Down Home, "a High Yellow".
I am in fact, a big fan of the "high yellow." And no, I'm not sorry for hijacking this ridiculous thread. . .12io4j2w90