The Republican Party summed up in one short video

kane

EOG master
So great to see Senator Fetterman back to work as he recovers from his stroke. I wonder what Dr Oz is doing these days?

kane

EOG master
Probably not stumbling through reading things that were written by his handlers for him to say.
He's also not a Senator from Pennsylvania, and not surprising you and the rest of the alt right would make fun of a guy recovering from a stroke, just another reason why you're a dumb fucking mutt

kane

EOG master
Imagine making fun of a recovering stroke victim, but the alt right takes their cue from their orange leader, we all remember the time he made fun of that disabled reporter, the alt right is pure scum

mr merlin

EOG Master
Imagine making fun of a recovering stroke victim, but the alt right takes their cue from their orange leader, we all remember the time he made fun of that disabled reporter, the alt right is pure scum
Tell the truth, are you a little ashamed that the doofus fetterman is a US senator?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
He's also not a Senator from Pennsylvania, and not surprising you and the rest of the alt right would make fun of a guy recovering from a stroke, just another reason why you're a dumb fucking mutt

I sure wouldn't be dumb enough to vote someone into the Senate who can barely read much less make their own policies and policy decisions.

But you retards love voting for vegetables.

kane

EOG master
Tell the truth, are you a little ashamed that the doofus fetterman is a US senator?
Your party has MTG, Bobert, Louis Gomert, and George Santos among others, I'm fine with the guy recovering from a stroke, it also goes to show just how bad a candidate Oz was, I mean let's be honest, if you lose to a guy stroked out, you probably don't have much of a political career

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Your party has MTG, Bobert, Louis Gomert, and George Santos among others, I'm fine with the guy recovering from a stroke, it also goes to show just how bad a candidate Oz was, I mean let's be honest, if you lose to a guy stroked out, you probably don't have much of a political career

Weird how all of them can read and climb stairs/ride a bike without falling all by themselves.

The fact that people like you would vote for vegetables that can't think for themselves tells us you have no interest in our country prospering.

kane

EOG master
But you retards love voting for vegetables.
Like I said, scumbags like you take your cue from your orange hero, karma will catch up to you, one day a loved one will suffer a stroke, and when that day comes, remember your mocking of Fetterman as karma delivers a big dose to you

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Like I said, scumbags like you take your cue from your orange hero, karma will catch up to you, one day a loved one will suffer a stroke, and when that day comes, remember you're mocking of Fetterman as karma delivers a big dose to you

LMAO. If that happened, I wouldn't vote for them to be a Senator, you dumb fucking mutt.

Keep that virtue signaling going though.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The correct answer is to simply say yes, I'm a little ashamed, I wish the caliber of our nations representatives was better.

Is it really that hard to admit that?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I'm not a politician, I'm not supposed to know it you dumb fucking mutt. Pfft. I'll bet everyone else on that committee knew there's no such thing as a point of personal inquiry though. Pfft.

Meanwhile, your hero John Fetterman wouldn't even be able to say those words without stumbling through a script that his handlers had written for him.

kane

EOG master
Costas 100% correct
Yep, moderate R's no longer have a place in the GOP, it's all about the cult of Trump, and if anyone speaks out or disagrees with dear leader, they get ostracized by their own party, there's no telling how much damage fox "news" has done to this country with their lies and disinformation, at least for one day in court they were finally held accountable for their actions

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yep, moderate R's no longer have a place in the GOP, it's all about the cult of Trump, and if anyone speaks out or disagrees with dear leader, they get ostracized by their own party, there's no telling how much damage fox "news" has done to this country with their lies and disinformation, at least for one day in court they were finally held accountable for their actions

This coming from a cultist clown that can't criticize two Democrat vegetables in office.

Not even once.

At least Bob Costas gave the cult their confirmation bias for the day so that they don't need to today!

blueline

EOG Master

the gop-ers who claim to be moderate are guilty of being enablers

mr merlin

EOG Master
This is perfect, this nutcase may never be permitted to speak.

Montana Republicans Vote to Stop Their First Trans Colleague from Speaking, Ever​

Caitlin Cruz
Fri, April 21, 2023 at 2:50 PM CDT

[IMG alt="Zooey Zephyr, right, attends a legislative training session at the state Capitol in Helena, Mont., on Nov. 16, 2022."]https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/A...ws_500/024201fdf8123bff7a0565e7ca55f12b[/IMG]
Zooey Zephyr, right, attends a legislative training session at the state Capitol in Helena, Mont., on Nov. 16, 2022.
Montana’s Republican-controlled legislature is punishing the state’s first trans representative for speaking out about proposed anti-trans legislation by refusing to recognize her to speak on any bills moving forward.

On Thursday, State Rep. Zooey Zephyr (D) pointed out she wasn’t being called on at all during a debate about defining sex in state law as not including trans people. “No amount of silencing tactics will deter me from standing up for the rights of the transgender community. This year, I have lost friends to suicide, and I have listened to the heart-wrenching stories of families dealing with suicide attempts, trans youth fleeing the state, and people being attacked on the side of the road—all due to legislation like this,” Zephyr said in a statement. “I will not apologize for speaking with clarity and precision about the harm these bills cause.”

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
This Anti-American Poster Is Just As Stupid As His Thumbs Up Snow Flake Cool Aid Drinking Poster.

They're To Stupid To Understand That States Do Not Manage Their Cities.

The Mayors Manage and Govern Their Cities.

The Top 10 Crime Ridden Cities In America Are Run By DEMOCRATIC Mayors. FACT !

Does Anybody Understand Why Some People Are So Stupid ?

Is The Cool Aid That Effective ?
I wonder how many of those cities have Soros-backed DA’s?