"The Rest of the World" College Bowl Contest - Enter Here

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated
ComptrBob had 143.5 points in the main contest, so there is only one winner on this side, 2nd and 3rd didn't get enough points to qualify for the prize.

I am arranging for a $600 transfer to ShavenCoinpurse's account this afternoon.

Thanks to all for playing.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated
Thanks for the contest DG.

What rules were changed? Did you guys see my point total? Nothing was helping you guys out unfortunately... LOL... just kidding

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Please stop bitching, let the winner enjoy the spotlight.
Whatever. I believe in transparacy. Without an explanation of rule changes after thread was closed one is to assume contest was rigged and higher ups were paid off. I wonder how much it cost Dumb Dude to gain an advantage by circumventing the clearly stated simple rules.

A little transparacy and a simple explanation could have prevented this spectacle. I believe the phrase is gaming the system? I just wonder what the price was.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
P.S. Contest sucked. After thread was closed and rules broken to game the system I had no chance. Small injustice but one should not remain silent in situations of injustice!

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
What you did by copying BR's plays was within the rules, but still a pussy move, since I finished 2nd in Jammer's contest, had you done it with me you might have won

No it wasn't within the rules. Rules clearly stated the thread is closed after 21 entries. After higher ups allowed Dumb Dude to game the system with a 22 entry I had no chance. A simple rule was clearly broken resulting in a small injustice. Not even a small explanation on why this gaming of the system was allowed.

Kane, even thou the contest was unfair, Congrats on your win. Imo the contest pretty much sucked!

kane

EOG master
No it wasn't within the rules. Rules clearly stated the thread is closed after 21 entries. After higher ups allowed Dumb Dude to game the system with a 22 entry I had no chance. A simple rule was clearly broken resulting in a small injustice. Not even a small explanation on why this gaming of the system was allowed.

Kane, even thou the contest was unfair, Congrats on your win. Imo the contest pretty much sucked!

You're right, he never should have been allowed to enter in the first place