The Round of 16 is the end of the line for the SEC

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Here in West Lafayette we are pretty excited about how our boilers have shown up and went into beast mode!!! Tenn has no answer for Haarms!! He will cause Williams trouble inside and if Edwards and Cline are shooting even remotely close to what they did to nova then tenn is done from the get go!! Only thing that is Purdue’s downfall is Matt Painter he is always one boneheaded playcall away from causing disaster

I love Purdue to beat Tennessee.

Good luck this weekend, Pinny.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
an all ACC final 4, i'm afraid............FSU, PUKE, CAVS & CAROLINA.............hope i'm wrong
Gonzaga will have something to say about that. FSU will have to maintain their offensive firepower they showed against Murray St to have a legit shot.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Zags will get revenge against my Noles this year I’m afraid.

Cofer is out and that’s huge. Nichols is also banged up and he’s been a great senior PG that is less prone to turnovers than Forrest which could be huge against an experienced PG like Perkins.

I think FSU puts up a good fight but ultimately just doesn’t make quite as many open looks. If FSU does win it’ll be because Vassell has a big game.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Zags will get revenge against my Noles this year I’m afraid.

Cofer is out and that’s huge. Nichols is also banged up and he’s been a great senior PG that is less prone to turnovers than Forrest which could be huge against an experienced PG like Perkins.

I think FSU puts up a good fight but ultimately just doesn’t make quite as many open looks. If FSU does win it’ll be because Vassell has a big game.

I'll be rooting for FSU.

I bet Virginia to win more tournament games than Gonzaga.

Cofer, of course, did not play in the tournament's first two rounds but I agree with Weinke that his absence will hurt the 'Noles against Gonzaga.

I'm somewhat troubled that FSU trailed Vermont, 16-7, to start the game.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Didn't watch it but shocked by that result. Suprised North Carolina got handled at their own game. Heard about the injury though. Too bad for Auburn.