The separation of EOG and BFC

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated
I made a decision not to respond in any of these threads until I had a chance to talk to both Mike and Ken personally. I have spoken to both of them this morning and here are my findings......

When I spoke to Mike he told me that he was surprised that he was removed as an advertiser at EOG. He told me things were good at BFC and that there are no problems financially. It is business as usual and he looks forward to moving on without EOG as one of his platforms for advertising.

That being said, as well as I know Ken, I would not discount the information he has brought forth. Ken is not an idiot and wouldn't pull an advertiser unless he thought he had very good reason. When I spoke to Ken, he informed me that he called Mike ahead of time and told him what was taking place and why. I think Ken handled it as fairly as he could given the set of circumstances he had in front of him.

The end.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: The separation of EOG and BFC

Why won't someone just tell us what happened with BFC to cause Shrink to pull the plug. You're all being cowards by not just addressing that question. What caused Shrink to pull the banner, that's the only thin people want to know. People have money in there and need to know what to do. This isn't monopoly money or a game, this is real life and this is peoples actual money; so why don't you and Shrink stop beating around the bush and tell us what you/he heard about BFC and why he decided to end his relationship with them.

Why won't someone just tell us what happened with BFC to cause Shrink to pull the plug. You're all being cowards by not just addressing that question. What caused Shrink to pull the banner, that's the only thin people want to know. People have money in there and need to know what to do. This isn't monopoly money or a game, this is real life and this is peoples actual money; so why don't you and Shrink stop beating around the bush and tell us what you/he heard about BFC and why he decided to end his relationship with them.
:pop:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

OSU, you'r a better guy than this and all I've ever heard about you is good things from MO. If you had money locked up somewhere and someone else knew information that could be vital to you leaving or taking your money out of their wouldn't you feel like you had the right to know? Especially if the person that knows the information was the person that told you about the place in the first place.

PO69

EOG Master

Timely, it is really no ones business. Has anyone lost any money as of yet? I think not

The Blueprint

EOG Dedicated

BFC saying all the right things...like he doesnt want to made shrinker mad...like the reason why the plug got pulled could be big, potentially huge, israel guiterrez style

PO69

EOG Master

Timely why dont you discuss why you wont admit to being THEMANEJ?

Timely, it is really no ones business. Has anyone lost any money as of yet? I think not
I agree to an extent

i would not keep more than 50 bucks there until the dust settles..

But having like 50 bucks in an attempt to cash out 3-500 hundred quickly in a few days is worth a stab

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

Kenny did not go into details. He said he had info that led him to make the decision he made. I didn't ask questions.

If Kenny says BFC is not a fit for EOG right now then, based upon how you view Kenny's assessment, you should act accordingly.

If BFC says things are "fine" then, based upon how you view BFC Mike, you should act accordingly.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

So you think that it's no ones business until the stiffing happens? That's fucking retarded. If Shrink thinks there is something wrong with the book he should educate us to make sure we don't lose money in the future there.

PO, that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Since no one has lost money yet, I can't ask why Shrink has pulled the plug. You fat stupid retarded fuck.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Kenny did not go into details. He said he had info that led him to make the decision he made. I didn't ask questions.

If Kenny says BFC is not a fit for EOG right now then, based upon how you view Kenny's assessment, you should act accordingly.

If BFC says things are "fine" then, based upon how you view BFC Mike, you should act accordingly.

Fair enough. I believe you in this situation; I just wish BFC or Shrink would tell us the real reason everything went down. Hope all is well with you. :cheers

So you think that it's no ones business until the stiffing happens? That's fucking retarded. If Shrink thinks there is something wrong with the book he should educate us to make sure we don't lose money in the future there.

PO, that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Since no one has lost money yet, I can't ask why Shrink has pulled the plug. You fat stupid retarded fuck.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Hey, PO, how many times have I said that I posted under that name? Maybe if you weren't so fat that your eyelids covered your actual eyes you could read those posts I have made time and time again addressing your retardation; and the fact that I posted under that name at theRX.

the new timely hitting > old one
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

felonee

EOG Veteran

Hmm.... hard call here, Shink asks for more $ and the book says no, so he yanks the banner (and scared posters deposits) or BFC is going to go stiff soon...... Time will tell......

Timetopay

EOG Master

OSU havent you known Mikey for 19 years or some long time.

Would you send him money right now?

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

OSU havent you known Mikey for 19 years or some long time.

Would you send him money right now?

I have a high four digit figure with BFC right now. (That they owe me)

I am confident I will be paid. Why wouldnt I be? No one else has been stiffed by the guy in the almost 2 decades I have known him.

On the other hand TTP, if Kenny says "no mas" to BFC, there has to be room for concern. Obviously Kenny has information about the situation that we dont.

Would you send BFC money right now?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I am confident I will be paid. Why wouldnt I be? No one else has been stiffed by the guy in the almost 2 decades I have known him.

On the other hand TTP, if Kenny says "no mas" to BFC, there has to be room for concern. Obviously Kenny has information about the situation that we dont.

If you have a high 4 figure with Mike, why wouldn't you ask Ken what he heard so that you could make an educated decision yourself on what to do with BFC.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I never would since they been here because of their antics.

I will say though I have followed Lapdance's story and I trust him out of all the players in these sagas and wouldnt put a penny in the place.

Days of our lives

PO69

EOG Master

If you have a high 4 figure with Mike, why wouldn't you ask Ken what he heard so that you could make an educated decision yourself on what to do with BFC.

Listen dumbass, he probably knows what happened! But he doesnt need to tell everyone.

MIke is paying everyone who is asking for a payout, can you not read?

Damn you love drama just as much as timetobeanasshole! They have been off the board for less than 24 hours and NO ONE has claimed to have not been paid

ballwonder

EOG Master

Timely, you have posted in every thread demanding an answer. Maybe you should pick the phone up and call Mike himself and speak with him. I would be highly more suspicious of a situation if a banner was taken down, no comment was given and the book did not come on and respond. You have the opposite here. Shrink came on last night and said why, which should be good enough in itself. Then you have Mike come on and say that everyone is being paid out that wishes to. Have you seen one single thread saying anyone is getting stiffed? I ask nicely one more time please stop with the insults, this thread has turned from a post by OSU to posters going back and forth making fun of each other. Great job, Have a nice day.

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

I never would since they been here because of their antics.

I will say though I have followed Lapdance's story and I trust him out of all the players in these sagas and wouldnt put a penny in the place.

Days of our lives

"Where there is smoke, there is fire."

I think Lap is a trustworthy person as well.

yes... oh boy is really coming on

he must have some hot new girlie or something that's really making him more and more confident

good to see...

for sure. Hopefully E will do a true hollywood true story on timely. Then we could see what changed for the guy:cheers

Yeah, this is all so fishy. I love JAM getting defensive and acting like we're attacking him because last night he was acting like he had inside information and that the news was not good regarding BFC. Now BFC shows up and JAM is saying GL and shit like that. What a joke.

Maybe Shrink was in Costa Rica and decided to drop in at Betfirstclass for a visit. Come to the Shrinks surprise, there is Mikey sniffing a Tony Montana pile of cocaine. Shrink sees this, walks out, and decides he wants to pull the banner? He does not want to reveal Mikes secret, so he just pulls the banner. Mikey concurrs.

Or maybe Shrink dropped in for a visit and caught Mikey with some Viatnamese boy. Shrink pulls the banner and does not want to embarress Mikey.....Mikey concurrs.

OR, maybe Ken demanded a date with Cindy. Mikey said no, Shrink got pissed, and pulled the banner.

These are the points I am making....Some people are just too nosey, or they think they are owed an explanation. I love to see the same negative posters step up to the plate and demand an expanation.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Guys go through changes if they enter that fantasy thread...

Timely entered and came out tougher for it.

:LMAO

:finger004

Also, Cee. I have a relative that has a decent chunk in BFC. Just trying to see if I should call him or not is all.

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

Oh man. What drama!

Why does all this bullshit have to occur right now ? It's totally irrelevant to most..fuck all the drama. EOG forums are at their worst during times like these.

mofo - kill this bs for good man...even if you have to ban some big dogs.

Why does all this bullshit have to occur right now ? It's totally irrelevant to most..fuck all the drama. EOG forums are at their worst during times like these.

mofo - kill this bs for good man...even if you have to ban some big dogs.

AMEN...BROTHA..:cheers

Blondie

EOG Master

Blondie - how about cookin up some noodles for our dinner tonight ??

I am gonna have to reschedule sorry about that.

I have a service unit meeting for girl scouts tonight.

I would skip it but everyone is turning their cookie forms to me :doh1