The separation of EOG and BFC

Re: The separation of EOG and BFC

I made a decision not to respond in any of these threads until I had a chance to talk to both Mike and Ken personally. I have spoken to both of them this morning and here are my findings......

When I spoke to Mike he told me that he was surprised that he was removed as an advertiser at EOG. He told me things were good at BFC and that there are no problems financially. It is business as usual and he looks forward to moving on without EOG as one of his platforms for advertising.

That being said, as well as I know Ken, I would not discount the information he has brought forth. Ken is not an idiot and wouldn't pull an advertiser unless he thought he had very good reason. When I spoke to Ken, he informed me that he called Mike ahead of time and told him what was taking place and why. I think Ken handled it as fairly as he could given the set of circumstances he had in front of him.

The end.

How can it take 3 fucking paragraphs to actually say nothing!

You're better than that OSU. You are going to lose a respect around here with posts like this. Fuck if you aren't going to say anything don't take three paragraphs to do it!

J

joeybagadonuts

I didn't see anything about dick sucking said in that post you quoted... :+clueless

JAM ain't too bring, TH. You and I both ran circles around this guy in all these thread. I love how he acts like some big time insider and his story was 100% WRONG. He has to resort to calling me out personally when all I did was address the points he made w/r/t BFC.

:doh1

JAM ain't too bring, TH. You and I both ran circles around this guy in all these thread. I love how he acts like some big time insider and his story was 100% WRONG. He has to resort to calling me out personally when all I did was address the points he made w/r/t BFC.

Did you just say that trying to make fun of how dumb someone ELSE is?

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

How can it take 3 fucking paragraphs to actually say nothing!

You're better than that OSU. You are going to lose a respect around here with posts like this. Fuck if you aren't going to say anything don't take three paragraphs to do it!

Should I just make something up to appease all the drama queens? If I don't know something, I simply just don't know it.

BTW, it is obvious by your concern that you have a substantial balance posted up at BFC. Why havent you called Mike and asked for a withdrawl? I know when he and I spoke I wanted to make sure I was going to get my 4 figure withdrawl next Monday. What did he say about yours?

ballwonder

EOG Master

Guys can we all act like grown men here and knock the dumb posts off for a while in osu's thread. Osu responded but the stuff that was moved got off topic fast. If any may have been moved that might be iffy, sorry but it was alot of posts.

Your such an idiot.....I know the story dumb fuck....

You have called me out way too many times "SCAMMER"......You have insulted way too many people. I can see if you have a leg to stand on, but your a "FRAUD"...

YOU RIP OTHER PEOPLE, BUT YOU ARE FAKING AN INJURY?

YOUR A PIECE OF SHIT, ON OR OFF THIS BOARD YOUR A PIECE OF SHIT.

THIS BOARD IS NOT IN FAIRYLAND, THIS IS NOT IMAGINATION.....YOU WRITE WHAT YOU WANT, THEN YOU THINK ITS OK TO JUST SAY, "HEY ITS ONLY A FORUM"..TAKE IT EASY? FUCKK YOU PAL.

YOUU FUUCKING SCAMMING PRICK.......WHAT YOUR DOING IS A FELONY....

J

joeybagadonuts

You have called me out way too many times "SCAMMER"......You have insulted way too many people. I can see if you have a leg to stand on, but your a "FRAUD"...

THIS BOARD IS NOT IN FAIRYLAND, THIS IS NOT IMAGINATION.....YOU WRITE WHAT YOU WANT, THEN YOU THINK ITS OK TO JUST SAY, "HEY ITS ONLY A FORUM"..TAKE IT EASY? FUCKK YOU PAL.

Jam, esq.

What exactly is it that I am doing that is a felony? I think shilling and getting paid by a book might be a felony as well....

Should I just make something up to appease all the drama queens? If I don't know something, I simply just don't know it.

BTW, it is obvious by your concern that you have a substantial balance posted up at BFC. Why havent you called Mike and asked for a withdrawl? I know when he and I spoke I wanted to make sure I was going to get my 4 figure withdrawl next Monday. What did he say about yours?

P.M. The dumb fuck Joey....or should I say "text him"? The kid might cream in his pants that you texted him cowboy....This kid blew up all of these BFC threads...Every one of them....

Then he sais, this is only the internet? I really dont mean it.....

Fuuck that social security scammer.....

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

A felony? :+clueless

JAM, you just shit your pants and openly admitted you were NAP there. That was nap at his finest. NAP! Welcome back you crazy fuck...

Lazerwager paging Nap.

J

joeybagadonuts

P.M. The dumb fuck Joey....or should I say "text him"? The kid might cream in his pants that you texted him cowboy....This kid blew up all of these BFC threads...Every one of them....

I love how an illiterate fuck like you can call me an 'idiot'. Like you said, only on the internet.

Oh, and Nap, Trav doesn't have my phone number. He's a cool guy and all, and I totally respect him, just no need to give him my #. I have other people I get get down action with.

J

joeybagadonuts

JAM, you just shit your pants and openly admitted you were NAP now. That was nap at his finest. NAP! Welcome back you crazy fuck...

Lazerwager paging Nap.

The guy thinks he's some sort of lawyer. Can't spell, horrible grammar, no understanding of the law, but he is "working on legal papers"

LOL

Jam, esq.

What exactly is it that I am doing that is a felony? I think shilling and getting paid by a book might be a felony as well....

Your NOT DISABLED...but you are collecting a Disability Social Security check...

Your a ffuucking fraud.....

Fluffing the system? Your garbage.

J

joeybagadonuts

Why is it that JAM is in EVERY fucking BFC thread in the history of EOG?

Coincidence? I think not...

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

OSU doesn't know you or like you I'd guess. OSU knows and likes Joey it seems like. Seems like you trying to get him to side with you is borderline retarded, but I expect nothing less from you. :cheers

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

JAM,

There is no beef between Joey and I. He sees things his way, I see them mine. Either way, we all have freedom of speech here which is very nice.

Please don't try to get me involved in any e-drama. Thanks.

JAM, you just shit your pants and openly admitted you were NAP there. That was nap at his finest. NAP! Welcome back you crazy fuck...

Lazerwager paging Nap.

who's NAP?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I love how an illiterate fuck like you can call me an 'idiot'. Like you said, only on the internet.

Oh, and Nap, Trav doesn't have my phone number. He's a cool guy and all, and I totally respect him, just no need to give him my #. I have other people I get get down action with.

What are you saying about Travis? I had no idea about this....Wow not only are you a scammer, but your a RAT...

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

The guy thinks he's some sort of lawyer. Can't spell, horrible grammar, no understanding of the law, but he is "working on legal papers"

LOL

A lawyer by day, undercover costa rican book operative at night, and knob shiner in the morning. Nap is a busy fucking guy. :whip:

Point Given

EOG Veteran

so BFC is spoken in the same sentence with the likes of Lazerwager now? :+clueless :doh1

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

What are you saying about Travis? I had no idea about this....Wow not only are you a scammer, but your a RAT...

A rat? Travis doesn't like you, you're crazy. It's entertaining, I'll tell you that much. Travis has openly admitted those things on the forum. Get the dicks out of your eyes, and the balls out of your eyes nap. Tell us about your mob ties, I'm intrigued?

J

joeybagadonuts

JAM,

There is no beef between Joey and I. He sees things his way, I see them mine. Either way, we all have freedom of speech here which is very nice.

Please don't try to get me involved in any e-drama. Thanks.

And this is why I respect Travis.

Unless you agree with Just A Nap you're a scammer and a POS.

Give it a rest.

J

joeybagadonuts

A rat? Travis doesn't like you, you're crazy. It's entertaining, I'll tell you that much. Travis has openly admitted those things on the forum. Get the dicks out of your eyes, and the balls out of your eyes nap. Tell us about your mob ties, I'm intrigued?

:LMAO

Timely is on fire today.

Point Given

EOG Veteran

:+excited-

And this is why I respect Travis.

Unless you agree with Just A Nap you're a scammer and a POS.

Give it a rest.

EOG has its 3 idiots....Dustdevil, Timely, and You....I laugh because you all need to gang up like a bunch of ****s.....

Joey, your a Social Security fraud...Dont deny....

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

EOG has its 3 idiots....Dustdevil, Timely, and You....I laugh because you all need to gang up like a bunch of ****s.....

Joey, your a Social Security fraud...Dont deny....

How many times does he have to tell you it's disability before you can read it correctly?

Listen here pal............. i'm not playin' games............. shrink, get rid of this fuckin' guy here.......... before i get rid of him for good.... where you from pal? I got 'em everywhere pal........... be scared, very scared.............. don't hate... :pop:

I am glad you speak for the guy. First I heard of it....Thanks for the heads up.

How many times does he have to tell you it's disability before you can read it correctly?

Listen here pal............. i'm not playin' games............. shrink, get rid of this fuckin' guy here.......... before i get rid of him for good.... where you from pal? I got 'em everywhere pal........... be scared, very scared.............. don't hate... :pop:

oij213490

J

joeybagadonuts

I am glad you speak for the guy. First I heard of it....Thanks for the heads up.

You need to learn how to read, pal.

How about attacking my posts about BFC, instead of ME PERSONALLY. Oh, wait, you can't! You don't know SHIT.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

oij213490

The thing that makes this the funniest post ever is that I know you're sitting in front of your computer, all red faced, screaming BRING IT MOTHERFUCKA! at the top of your lungs. Best part about it, is that you're probably in an internet cafe down the street from your shelter. :LMAO

You need to learn how to read, pal.

How about attacking my posts about BFC, instead of ME PERSONALLY. Oh, wait, you can't! You don't know SHIT.

You went over that line a long time ago...I warned you about the personal attacks...NOW ITS MY TURN.....

How long have you been on Social Security Disability?

As your friend Timely will call this just, "disability"...:LMAO

Defrauding the government is a crime. Bashing other people, and getting into their business is exactly what I am doing to you. What your doing to Social Security is bad. What is your disability?

How do you like a taste of your own medicine Joey? Your a thief....but yet you act like your righteous....

J

joeybagadonuts

You went over that line a long time ago...I warned you about the personal attacks...NOW ITS MY TURN.....

How long have you been on Social Security Disability?

As your friend Timely will call this just, "disability"...:LMAO

Defrauding the government is a crime. Bashing other people, and getting into their business is exactly what I am doing to you. What your doing to Social Security is bad. What is your disability?

How do you like a taste of your own medicine Joey? Your a thief....but yet you act like your righteous....

Don't you have a final at Clown College to study for?

You can say whatever you like, you have 0 credibility. Anyone that did a search of your handle with BFC would see that. Move on.
:shoot:

The thing that makes this the funniest post ever is that I know you're sitting in front of your computer, all red faced, screaming BRING IT MOTHERFUCKA! at the top of your lungs. Best part about it, is that you're probably in an internet cafe down the street from your shelter. :LMAO

Well, which is it? Am I at home? Or am I at the internet cafe?:LMAO

Thats enough with addressing you. Your aweful.

J

joeybagadonuts

Listen thief.....

Whats your disability? You have nothing to hide.

I have 2 herniated discs (L2, L3) if you must know. I have have a damaged sciatic nerve, and nerve damage in my shoulders.

Now what? So I threw a football in a hotel room that means I'm not disabled? God, you are a moron.
2348ji23e

I have 2 herniated discs (L2, L3) if you must know. I have have a damaged sciatic nerve, and nerve damage in my shoulders.

Now what? So I threw a football in a hotel room that means I'm not disabled? God, you are a moron.
2348ji23e

Your disks at L2-and L3 are not herniated....Otherwise, you would not be able to kneel down and throw a football all in the same motion. You have bulging disks, and yes I am a doctor too.:LMAO Remember you are kneeling down and throwing the football. Who the hell has a herniated disk at L2 and L3 and is still able to throw a football from their knees? I guess Joey the Scammer can do this....

You said you paid enough into Social security and you deserve it?:LMAO

Your a scammer and a fraud......There is no hiding what you are...