The shutdown

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The sad thing is the D’s will throw anyone out there to run against him with awful credentials. Can’t this country get a qualified candidate?

mr merlin

EOG Master
I call TDS: (t)RUMP Delirium Syndrome

A not fatal - but should be - disease where seemingly smart people trun stupid and fail to realize all of the awful things Der Fuhrer has done and how much long-term trouble we are in because of decisions he has already made and will make.

I'll give you a perfect example: IF he is no longer POTUS on Jan 20, 2021.......and a Recession starts not long after that, Der Fuhrer will SCREAM as loud as anyone how the Recession is 100% the fault of the new POTUS when anyone with a brain (meaning NONE of the 62M MAGAts or Der Fuhrer himself) know it is 100% (t)RUMPty Dumpty's fault.

Keep burying your head in the sand - just know every day people stand by and do nothing, things only get worse
Bury my head in the sand? I like almost everything he's done and says he's going to do. Where we differ is mostly on issues where I dont think he's gone far enough, where he's been too timid. The economy's great, what he's attempting to do on the border is fantastic, foreign relations are great, you run down the list and it's nothing but good. The left and fake media hates the way he acts and talks, too fucking bad.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Every time you post on anything having to do with our Mentally Unstable range Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman it makes you look worse and worse as opposed to me who looks better and better.

You are trying to defend someone who has told OVER 6,000 VERIFIED LIES..........although I'm sure you'll say he has yet to tell ONE. If so - that will say all we need to know about you.

Ask President Trump if he can get you help for YOUR SNOWFLAKE LIBERALISM DISEASE.

But I don't think he is going to assist the GLOBALIST FRUITCAKES LIKE YOURSELF, who have No Brains or Sense.

But keep working, because the ILLEGALS in this country need Suckers you, to keep them housed and fed.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Bury my head in the sand? I like almost everything he's done and says he's going to do. Where we differ is mostly on issues where I dont think he's gone far enough, where he's been too timid. The economy's great, what he's attempting to do on the border is fantastic, foreign relations are great, you run down the list and it's nothing but good. The left and fake media hates the way he acts and talks, too fucking bad.

ON THE MONEY.

The economy is great? Seriously? Fact: This is the worst December stock market on record since the Great Depression.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The economy is great? Seriously? Fact: This is the worst December stock market on record since the Great Depression.
Sir, the stock market is not the economy, deep down you know that. Now sometimes it's a barometer of what's to come, but not always.

Tell the truth now, were you doing handstands back in sept when the stock market made record highs, praising trumps economy to the gills?

Trump is the perfect man for the presidency considering the times we live in...and you don't mess with perfection.

Sir, the stock market is not the economy, deep down you know that. Now sometimes it's a barometer of what's to come, but not always.

Tell the truth now, were you doing handstands back in sept when the stock market made record highs, praising trumps economy to the gills?

Trump is the perfect man for the presidency considering the times we live in...and you don't mess with perfection.

You're just trolling. Trump doesn't know what he's doing and he's way in over his head. He's an insecure little boy ATTEMPTING to do a mans job.

mr merlin

EOG Master
You're just trolling. Trump doesn't know what he's doing and he's way in over his head. He's an insecure little boy ATTEMPTING to do a mans job.
No, Trump is trolling, and I love it. I hear he just tweeted that some deputy defense sec will take over for Mattis on Jan 1st, so mattis resigned because he's unhappy with the orders he's given(I thought in the military you do what you're told?), and he put out a snippy resignation letter basically calling trump out.

Now trump reacts by tossing him to the curb immediately instead of letting him linger about for 2 months calling attention to their differences. Trump is rubbing mattis's filthy snout in the dirt, not many people would do that.

The fake media can't stand stuff like that, but this is a perfect example of why trump is so great, he doesn't take any shit from fools.

boston massacre

EOG Master
No, Trump is trolling, and I love it. I hear he just tweeted that some deputy defense sec will take over for Mattis on Jan 1st, so mattis resigned because he's unhappy with the orders he's given(I thought in the military you do what you're told?), and he put out a snippy resignation letter basically calling trump out.

Now trump reacts by tossing him to the curb immediately instead of letting him linger about for 2 months calling attention to their differences. Trump is rubbing mattis's filthy snout in the dirt, not many people would do that.

The fake media can't stand stuff like that, but this is a perfect example of why trump is so great, he doesn't take any shit from fools.

Right on the Money Again !

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

As we have seenby now.........there is no hope for Der Fuhrer's Brainless Brainwashed MAGAts. They are too stupid to know they are stupid. Let them fester in their stupidity and scrape their knuckles on the ground all they want. All that needs to be said about MAGAts is: Diamond and Silk. If these 2 airheaded bimbos had Half a Brain it would be over 50x what they have now. The fact Faux News and MAGAts look to these 2 as intelligent tells me all I need to know about them and MAGAts

boston massacre

EOG Master
As we have seenby now.........there is no hope for Der Fuhrer's Brainless Brainwashed MAGAts. They are too stupid to know they are stupid. Let them fester in their stupidity and scrape their knuckles on the ground all they want. All that needs to be said about MAGAts is: Diamond and Silk. If these 2 airheaded bimbos had Half a Brain it would be over 50x what they have now. The fact Faux News and MAGAts look to these 2 as intelligent tells me all I need to know about them and MAGAts

You've been Emotionally Devastated since Obama left you. You got to hug his testicles tightly for 8 years.

Then he just got up and left you in the Dust.

Heartbreaking for you.

Flipper

EOG Enthusiast
The issue of funding the building of the wall and shutting down the government as a result of not getting his way is purely absurd. Do not hold the US govt hostage president Trump if you can not get your way. We are all supposed to be on the same side and work it out together. Sheesh.

ps-I do not watch CNN or Fox News. Both are quite deceiving.

boston massacre

EOG Master
The issue of funding the building of the wall and shutting down the government as a result of not getting his way is purely absurd. Do not hold the US govt hostage president Trump if you can not get your way. We are all supposed to be on the same side and work it out together. Sheesh.

Fund the Wall. Fix Immigration. How many more cop killings do you want by ILLEGALS ?

Shutdown over. Common Sense. LIBERAL FRUITCAKES Lack Common Sense.

We're not talking about trying to cure cancer. A lot more complicated.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Not getting his way is a Stupid Explanation.

Wall Funding Benefits You and All Citizens.

Unless your an ILLEGAL.

Then you'll have Democrats on your side.

MrTop

EOG Master
One would be very stupid if they do not see that this is the reality of what Trump is doing.

it will help for sure but an extension ladder and rope and you are over the other side.

there will be no wall in the mountains which is part of the country line.