The Sleepy Joe Rap

It was listened to by 100 people and your claim to fame was Friday nights when they knew no one would listen.
Dink, myself, voodoo have done vsin numerous times in the last couple years. The radio show is so old you cant even find archives and that's what you're hanging onto.
I was just listening to your captain Jack and vsin interviews and.. oh nevermind lol.
I’d also say RB’s claim to fame is putting on a bigoted gay bashing act while posting multiple YouTube videos where he focuses his camera lens on men’s crotches

He’s not fooling anyone

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
12 days and counting

I was hoping you were going to tell us again how the leaked audio of Sleepy admitting they got their ass kicked in the election, wasn't exactly that.

Let's review.

I post this.

1610143918792.png

Dumbfuck Kane, posts this (which makes no sense btw)

No he doesn't and you're too dumb to read the entire thing, you read the part that says that's how they beat the living hell out of us across the country, but the part you keep ingoring is what he says right after SAYING WE'RE TALKING ABOUT DEFUNDING THE POLICE. WE'RE NOT. He's not talking about the voting, he's talking about the issue of defunding the police, read the whole fucking thing, not just one sentence that you take out of context. I realize I'm wasting my time since you'll never get it, but you've got 29 more days to whine about secret videos and documents before your orange hero is gone

No, Dumbfuck he is, it's blatantly obvious to anyone w/ a brain.

Here's from USA TODAY:.

1610144403297.png

Yeah, your guy won w/ zero down-ticket support.... just one of 50,000 things wrong with all of this but hey, you won your dumb as fuck bet. Congrats, you were on the wrong side of a one-way ass kicking and still somehow got paid out.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
the donald making Nixon look pretty good now

Now? Remember when Tillerson called him a fucken Moron? The mooch says Trump needs to be arrested for inciting an insurgency where a cop was killed, some were injured, 4 civilians died and many injured. All the ex Trump employees that have spoken out until now are cowards. Including Tillerson.

Trump is getting impeached then arrested. And I love it!

MrTop

EOG Master
Now? Remember when Tillerson called him a fucken Moron? The mooch says Trump needs to be arrested for inciting an insurgency where a cop was killed, some were injured, 4 civilians died and many injured. All the ex Trump employees that have spoken out until now are cowards. Including Tillerson.

probably not enough time to get him impeached.. so he will try to pardon himself..? legal? the country would be fine overall if he just left.... I wonder how SNL plays it

kane

EOG master
I was hoping you were going to tell us again how the leaked audio of Sleepy admitting they got their ass kicked in the election, wasn't exactly that.

Let's review.

I post this.

View attachment 7463465

Dumbfuck Kane, posts this (which makes no sense btw)

No, Dumbfuck he is, it's blatantly obvious to anyone w/ a brain.

Here's from USA TODAY:.

View attachment 7463466

Yeah, your guy won w/ zero down-ticket support.... just one of 50,000 things wrong with all of this but hey, you won your dumb as fuck bet. Congrats, you were on the wrong side of a one-way ass kicking and still somehow got paid out.

You've got 12 days left to get your super duper secret videos and documents to trump and loony tunes rudy, I think you have a great shot to win in court

Bigrunner

EOG Master
He'll be impeached in 2 or 3 days. Starts Monday. Articles are already being written up. That's what I heard and predict.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Lisa Murkowski shouts I want Trump gone. Questions her future as a Republicon.

Why are Rudy G. and Don Jr. Still walking around free. America's system of justice is fucked up and definitely slants to the right.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You've got 12 days left to get your super duper secret videos and documents to trump and loony tunes rudy, I think you have a great shot to win in court

LMAO. Zero response defending your BS Spin on Sleepy's "We got our ass kicked," Statement. I told you at the time what he was talking about and once again, you didn't beleive me and once again, I was right. I'm sick of myself at this point; I'm an Insufferable Posting God.

Lightning.jpg

Feel the Burn!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

I thought I was too fucking dumb to understand what Sleepy was talking about?

Project much, Dumb Fuck?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
He'll be impeached in 2 or 3 days. Starts Monday. Articles are already being written up. That's what I heard and predict.

You will not lay one finger on an American Hero, the last freely elected POTUS.

You also bet the Biden Crime Family, how did that work out for you? My bad, you got paid out on a losing ticket that was probably so -EV, it isn't even funny. I'm not telling you it was a losing ticket, in this instance, (although I have in the past), your own guy is:

1610179974473.png

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I am waiting, very patiently too I might add, I'm waiting 15 more days until the country becomes sane again. Unless of course you manage to get your super duper secret videos and documents to Trump and Rudy, then it's game over for Biden

I'm patiently waiting for you to grow a brain, balls, a conscience and (insert any honorable or decent human trait).

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Are you sure he said Trump was going to win?

He could have been like me, wanting the right but fully acknowledging that Trump was not going to win.

Very clear who the winner was going to be, not saying he didn't say it but I don't remember Monkey ever predicting Trump would win.......

Posts I read was more about the country would be better off if Trump was to win.

I could be wrong, you were more involved in political talk here than I.

And BTW I think everyone here on the left got Trump 2016 wrong, so we can't go by election records or all the libs are already disqualified.

Eventhough this Game ain't about prediciting shit, I absolutely did, Not on a Public Forum, which I regret, but I did put in a Best Bet submission as the Crown's gift to the People.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Eventhough this Game ain't about prediciting shit, I absolutely did, Not on a Public Forum, which I regret, but I did put in a Best Bet submission as the Crown's gift to the People.

After you consulted Railturd. Don't be ashamed so did Mr. Top. But you're still a sucker.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
well i did not bet like you. You are 1-1 vs trump.

Not really. But if it makes you feel better to think that be my guest.

I knew the James Comey unprecedented announcement 11 days prior to the election would probably be lethal. I used that knowledge and bet Putin's Puppet, even though I was rooting and voted for Hillary. Make a small profit betting Trump.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
if he gets impeached 2 times ... nobody ever has done that... makes him the GOAT

That's true. Did you notice Gamebred who claimed he's not political, learned a new word recently? Projection. Not only is he a sucker, he's turned a blind eye to Trump's behavior the last 4 years.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

probably not enough time to get him impeached.. so he will try to pardon himself..? legal? the country would be fine overall if he just left.... I wonder how SNL plays it

Look who nailed it again? My political smarts are 2nd to none! Maybe GameBred? LOL

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
did the senate say okay ? but then again you called Cris no good

sad

Impeachment wasn't up to the Senate. When it comes to conviction, most of the RepubliCon Senators will say "inciting an insurrection is one of the worst impeachable crimes a president can commit but they will still vote not guilty. Big time hypocrites and frauds they are!

MrTop

EOG Master
Impeachment wasn't up to the Senate. When it comes to conviction, most of the RepubliCon Senators will say "inciting an insurrection is one of the worst impeachable crimes a president can commit but they will still vote not guilty. Big time hypocrites and frauds they are!

it won't be finished in time.. unless ronnie mcdonald could turn against him if he thinks too many republican donors are turning against trump