The Tampa Bay Bucs select.....

ChuckyG

EOG Master
Re: Tampa Bucs select.....

Makes sense. They cleared out position by releasing McCown (who was awful).

Natural that they want a local to be the face of the franchise. As for how productive he'll be...:

* Bucs Off Line maybe worst in league last year. I don't think ANY qb would have looked good back there.

High Times

EOG Master

Dumbest move possible.......

If McCown couldn't get the job done because of no offensive line and no coaching how in the fuck do they think some stupid fuck (Winston) is going to be any better?

No way is Winston better than McCown at this point in time! Just no fucking way!

At least they should have kept McCown around for at least one year to show Winston the pounding he is going to get and maybe, just maybe he might learn a thing or 2 about how an NFL offense works.

Ignorant team!

Has reaching for, or having to take a QB ever worked for a team? It's literally just EJ Manuel and Chirstian Ponder again

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Lovie + Winston leading the offense? Dear Lord, they're fucked.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

If Winston was able to come out last year no one would have thought it was a bad move. Many fail to notice that Winston played Qb with 4/5 underclassmen last year on his OL. I think he will be better than Mariotta long term unless Mariotta gets the right fit. Marriota's first thought is to run. Winston is a more of a pure passer. I don't think Winston will be great if there is no OL but he is durable and can make all the throws he is not a great scrambler and could be injury prone if he is not protected.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

Drink- What are you talking about? ALL 5 OL starters this year for FSU were SENIORS. This pick is awful! Winston will be a bust!

JavyBaez9

EOG Master
Re: The Tampa Bay Bucs select.....

Lovie Smith has been the head coach of one football team that finished in the top 20 in offense. Every other team has finished in the bottom 12.

That's not good. Add a mentally challenged QB like Winston to the mix and you're guaranteeing the next Jamarcus Russell career.

High Times

EOG Master

If Winston was able to come out last year no one would have thought it was a bad move. Many fail to notice that Winston played Qb with 4/5 underclassmen last year on his OL. I think he will be better than Mariotta long term unless Mariotta gets the right fit. Marriota's first thought is to run. Winston is a more of a pure passer. I don't think Winston will be great if there is no OL but he is durable and can make all the throws he is not a great scrambler and could be injury prone if he is not protected.

1) The guy constantly threw into triple coverage when NOT being pressured....... Bad, bad sign

2) The guy is too slow mentally to be effective on broken plays and too slow athletically to make anything out of those broken plays. He will get hurt without a doubt if he tries to extend plays.

3) Guy is not a serious person. No top Quarterback in the NFL is a clown!

12io4j2w90

High Times

EOG Master

Like I said before ........

There are no NFL quality Quarterbacks coming out of the college ranks anytime soon.

These teams are forcing these Quarterback picks.

Winston is not worth a 5th round pick.

Mariotta is a long shot to ever make it in the NFL as a starting QB. NO ARM!

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Like I said before ........

There are no NFL quality Quarterbacks coming out of the college ranks anytime soon.

These teams are forcing these Quarterback picks.

Winston is not worth a 5th round pick.

Mariotta is a long shot to ever make it in the NFL as a starting QB. NO ARM!

What about Hackenberg? Can make every throw. Penn State's offensive line was a joke last year, so might be good to just throw out all of the game film from last year.

High Times

EOG Master

What about Hackenberg? Can make every throw. Penn State's offensive line was a joke last year, so might be good to just throw out all of the game film from last year.

Way too slow both mentally and athletically

That is obvious as he struggled even on plays he was getting blocking

But he could improve I guess but I doubt it .......

Slowness lasts forever

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Way too slow both mentally and athletically

That is obvious as he struggled even on plays he was getting blocking

But he could improve I guess but I doubt it .......

Slowness lasts forever

Brady and Manning are two of the slowest QBs in the league physically. It's not that important.

Tough to judge someone mentally when you're thrown in a new, poorly designed offense and your offensive line are freshmen who were converted from defensive line.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Jameis Winston is obviously gay. He'll either stay undercover his entire career or come out and be the first big name homo. I suspect he will come out when his career is disappearing to make sure some team is forced to take another chance on him.

You can tell by how he runs. Michael Sam runs like a homosexual and so does Jameis Winston. The rape is a little confusing, but it was apparently a train. I'm guessing he enjoyed rubbing his dick up against the guys more.

High Times

EOG Master

Brady and Manning are two of the slowest QBs in the league physically. It's not that important.

It's not important if you can read defense's like they can! The odds Hackenberg will ever become that smart football wise is a long shot and one not worth taking.

Tough to judge someone mentally when you're thrown in a new, poorly designed offense and your offensive line are freshmen who were converted from defensive line.

I am from Pennsylvania and always watch the Penn State games. He has a really good arm but erratic as hell. He would have to stop making the horrible passes he makes every 3 throws. His arm is overrated!

He has the look of being lost at times..... That might not be his fault so I won't hold that against him, but the fact is he does look lost out there unless the play is a great call.

He looks great when he gets the right play call like most good college Quarterbacks, but that means nothing when you are looking at them from the NFL perspective......

To rate college Quarterbacks you need to throw out all the plays that were perfect. Those plays mean nothing! Throw out Winston's wide open TD passes and what are you left with?

:pop:

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Hackenberg looked great with O'Brien and clueless with Franklin. Something tells me to blame Franklin more than give credit to O'Brien.

High Times

EOG Master

To rate college Quarterbacks you need to throw out all the plays that were perfect. Those plays mean nothing! Throw out Winston's wide open TD passes and what are you left with?

:pop:

Same as Mariotta ..... Throw out all the great calls that resulted in easy TD's and he actually struggled on all the rest of the plays during the year.

He is more overrated than even Winston.