The Trump Blog

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Re: The Trump Blog

I'm not sure. It was a different time and blacks had it much worse then. It's an era that I have been reading more about.

Ali is an American Hero. An avid sports fan shouldn't have to read to know this. Only a racist and bigot attacks Ali and is silent about Pinocchio. I'm talking about your fellow Republicon, Nazi Boston Massacre. Your party is a hotbed for these types.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Why didn't the Spy in the Trump Campaign see the Collusion ?

Was the Spy a Double Agent who covered for Trump ?

RUSSIAN COLLUSION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's Rob Ronstein's Act ?

billysink

EOG Dedicated

RUSSIAN COLLUSION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what would Roooody say

before he change his mind

boston massacre

EOG Master

Ali is an American Hero. An avid sports fan shouldn't have to read to know this. Only a racist and bigot attacks Ali and is silent about Pinocchio. I'm talking about your fellow Republicon, Nazi Boston Massacre. Your party is a hotbed for these types.

The Prosecutor and Judge who Locked Ali up must have been Racists and Bigots

Were they charged with Crimes FRUITCAKE ?

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Guys from rich families got deferments, right, was that unusual? :pop:

The cowards and liars did. Your kind!

Many didn't. John McCain for example. Interesting how you hate an American War Hero but love a lying coward that dodged the draft 5 or 6 times. Very interesting.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

The Prosecutor and Judge who Locked Ali up must have been Racists and Bigots

Were they charged with Crimes FRUITCAKE ?

Stupid question Nazi. Ali an American Hero to most. Greatest boxer of all time. Anyone that attacks Ali is a racist bigot.

I love exposing your kind.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Stupid question Nazi. Ali an American Hero to most. Greatest boxer of all time. Anyone that attacks Ali is a racist bigot.

So if one has a differing opinion on Ali, they are a racist bigot? Living proof right here that it isn't just the right.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

So if one has a differing opinion on Ali, they are a racist bigot? Living proof right here that it isn't just the right.

He rips on Trump for cheating on his wives, worships Ali despite him behaving the exact same way. Go figure.

But he did convert to Islam... means he can have as many wives as he wants... and beat them...

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Nazi, let's make sue we understand. First Pinocchio said Obama wiretapped his phone. You bought it hook, line and sinker. No Pinocchio says a spy was planted in his campaign and you believe him? We all know what Pinocchio stands for.

Can Boston Massacre really be this naive? I doubt it. Just a scumbag.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

There is nothing to substantiate the vlaim.

Trump says "a lot of people say" and a bunch of propaganda sites run with it.

Gerbils like Mearln, Boston Disaster, Alfie lap it up.

This ones good.

http://truthinmedia.com/reality-check-fbi-spy-in-trump-campaign/

[h=1] [/h][h=1]QUESTIONABLE SOURCE[/h]A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Not one news source gave an ounce of credibility to the story.

Trump couldn't tell it right twice in a row.

Then Rooody took over.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Big Runner is a dead ender but have Bushy, kane and $tink accepted the reality of Trump innocent, Obama guilty?

boston massacre

EOG Master

I've told you many Times.

Your a NO GOOD FUCKIN RAT, that should not be allowed in the U.S.A.

Ali was a Coward when it came time to show Bravery.

Your a Suck Ass Fuckin Leach, and a No Good Punk Bitch.

Ali was a Boxer.

He was a Hero to a Dumb Fuck Like You.

mr merlin

EOG Master

What happened to the stormy talk? How about that Paddock stuff, did that stick? Wasn't Kelly gonna have to resign?

All I see is former Obama people who were involved in the conspiracy trying to explain, deflect, and deny. Now we have this meeting tomorrow where supposedly secret details will come out(I dont think for a min the doj will come clean - they cant), anyway it's not looking good for the anti- trump left, not at all.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

“Your vote in 2018 is every bit as important as your vote in 2016 — although I’m not sure I really believe that,”

signed Bozo.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Nazi, let's make sue we understand. First Pinocchio said Obama wiretapped his phone. You bought it hook, line and sinker. No Pinocchio says a spy was planted in his campaign and you believe him? We all know what Pinocchio stands for.

Can Boston Massacre really be this naive? I doubt it. Just a scumbag.

If you were a Witness to all this, then Muellar is looking for Douchebags like you to tell your story.

Otherwise, be Glad the U.S.A. lets a Parasite like you stay around, while you try to spread your Disease.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

What happened to the stormy talk? How about that Paddock stuff, did that stick? Wasn't Kelly gonna have to resign?

All I see is former Obama people who were involved in the conspiracy trying to explain, deflect, and deny. Now we have this meeting tomorrow where supposedly secret details will come out(I dont think for a min the doj will come clean - they cant), anyway it's not looking good for the anti- trump left, not at all.

I'm certain that's all you see Earl.

Who wrote it on yer 4 head.

boston massacre

EOG Master

There is nothing to substantiate the vlaim.

Trump says "a lot of people say" and a bunch of propaganda sites run with it.

Gerbils like Mearln, Boston Disaster, Alfie lap it up.

This ones good.

http://truthinmedia.com/reality-check-fbi-spy-in-trump-campaign/

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Good Buy.

How much you get reeled in for ?

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Clapper says Trump is illegitimate. He says there no question in his mind Russia's massive influence campaign swung the election to Trump. Trump was sending the same messages in parallel as the Russians. Clapper saw a team effort. Facebook reports Russian's influence meddling touched 125 million users. Only 139 million people voted. Trump won the election by less than 80,000 votes over 3 states. Clapper knows way more than most. He's served under both Dems and Cons for many years.

To summarize Trump is an illegitimate President. And he's certainly acting like one. President Bone Spurs. 😂

mr merlin

EOG Master

It wasn't a spy, it was an informant, come on you Trumptards, don't you care about the truth? :LMAO

I see Clapper actually said today that the only reason trump won was because of russian support, Kinda strange he came to that conclusion considering HE, Brennan, Comey, Mccabe, etc were on the job and responsible for what happened.

He cant even claim ignorance anymore after admitting that they had a counter surveillance program going the whole time...I guess it didn't work huh? :LMAO

The sad truth is there was no counter surveillance program at all, just good old fashioned spying on opponents for political purposes, which later morphed into a destroy trump movement.

The chickens have really come home to roost, just think, if Hillary had won, the world would never had known about any of this?

mr merlin

EOG Master

I see there are supposedly several lower level FBI agents chomping at the bit to spill the beans on Comey, Mccabe, etc, they say they're disgusted by what happened and need protection, that can't be good for the deep state. :lol

The trickle of bad news for the russia probe will soon be a flood, isn't it fun to watch? A total collapse, the more that comes out, the better trump looks(and the worse the FBI, DOJ look), not to mention Trumps numbers rise with each passing week. :pop:

Bigrunner

EOG Master

I see Clapper actually said today that the only reason trump won was because of russian support, Kinda strange he came to that conclusion considering HE, Brennan, Comey, Mccabe, etc were on the job and responsible for what happened.

He cant even claim ignorance anymore after admitting that they had a counter surveillance program going the whole time...I guess it didn't work huh? :LMAO

The sad truth is there was no counter surveillance program at all, just good old fashioned spying on opponents for political purposes, which later morphed into a destroy trump movement.

The chickens have really come home to roost, just think, if Hillary had won, the world would never had known about any of this?

Lying Merlin this conspiracy will not work. The facts show the FBI made many negative hurtful announcements about Hillary. They kept Trump Russia investigation a secret. Not even a leak.

Why is Trump acting like an illegitimate President. Obviously because he is. Don't let him know I said that. He hates hearing that's he's illegitimate.

Now we're seeing Trump collusion with the Ukraine Government. This will end ugly for you but patience is needed. In baseball terminology its only the top of the 3rd inning.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Lying Merlin this conspiracy will not work. The facts show the FBI made many negative hurtful announcements about Hillary. They kept Trump Russia investigation a secret. Not even a leak.

Why is Trump acting like an illegitimate President. Obviously because he is. Don't let him know I said that. He hates hearing that's he's illegitimate.

Now we're seeing Trump collusion with the Ukraine Government. This will end ugly for you but patience is needed. In baseball terminology its only the top of the 3rd inning.

No, No, No, Clapper said today it was all because of the Russians, you have to follow along Runny.