The Tua Era starts now in Miami

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
The more in depth you see this the more you walk away with how strange the move is. Very strange. It's obvious the division is up for grabs with how Buffalo has come crashing back down to reality.

Why now, literally. It doesn't add up.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
"Well, we weren't going to win the Super Bowl anyways." "Well, we werent going to win anything anyways"

I just don't get the move at this moment. It actually angers me people use this shitty and ignorant logic above. The entire point of playing is to win. They have won 2 straight and are one game back in a division that is up for grabs. Now you want to throw your rookie QB who many people say holds onto the ball way too long into the fire?

Travis Henry has 11 children by 10 women
Willis McGahee has 9 children by 8 women
Derrick Thomas has (had) 7 children by 5 different women
Bennie Blades has 6 children by 6 women
Ray Lewis has 6 children by 4 women
Marshall Faulk has 6 children by 3 women

Say what ya will about Fitz and Rivers............ONE woman! Give them credit for that - and still being married to them although by now you could probably drive an 18-wheeler between the legs of their wives - that spot between their legs is so wiiiiiiiiiiiide

Sounds noble and all, but that's not really how its supposed to work. If we hadn't tamed our world so much then for the good of the species all the alpha males are supposed to have kids with many women in hopes of creating the strongest children with the best and most diversified genes. Having tons of kids with one woman is the complete opposite of that. I still remember that Ethics class I took in university when the Prof just matter of factly stated this and the women in the class were wanting to lynch him for just pointing out what biology demands of us. It got worse when a male brought up the fact that after Sonics games (this was in Seattle) that there were 100 groupies waiting for Shawn Kemp, Gary Payton and the others, basically women who were just giving into biology as well. Good thing it was the early 90s, that Prof probably would have been fired for that today.