I Trade Therefore I Am
Let me introduce you to, “UniBron,”

Motherfuckers, you know it’s on.

Gonna kill you slow,

w/ that Pick and Roll.

We ain’t no Average Joe’s,

We Pro’s, Pro’s.

Just try to catch us w/ your GoPro,

Snap our sneakers jumping over you like Pogo’s.

Making these fools look like Hobo’s,

How many Titles? Only God knows.

Fuck UniBron Trolls,

We pimp those Hoe’s.

This be the LakeShow,

We Be Oprah, you be Rikki Lake;

Fit you 4 concrete boots at the bottom of the NBA Lake.

Things ain’t gonna be jake,

Our funk can’t be faked.

Food for the hungry belly is your fate,

It’s time to eat, Mate!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Be forewarned, once we transform,

You better run from this storm.

Look us in the eye,

You won’t survive.

Keep thinking this is just a game,

And you’ll be playing Abel to our Cain.

You’ll be begging to stop the pain,

You’ll be praying for a new King’s reign.

Only 1 problem w/ that,

The Heir to Throne is sitting in the back.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Get those straps out when we ball out cause we yoked,

The GOAT’s got you in the scope.

The Prince’s game is doper than dope,

The King’s Hand is bringing that smoke.

Kuzmania,

We can’t stop ya, but maybe we can contain ya?

Nah.

Blah, blah, blah,

Say what you say.

Just give me that dope beat from, Dre,

2Pac!

Shoot your shot,

AD’s got that swat,

LBJ’s game is still hot

Kuzmania we still got.

You can beat us in 7… What???

MrTop

EOG Master
Lebron 35 y/o during next playoffs. Forget about how many push ups he does. Older players score but cannot play Defense. Jordan scored 20 at 38 years old. Lebron not the same player. Being the favorite to win the NBA title right now without knowing F/A and trades means less than knowing later on. So your question cannot be answered. Right now the rest of the league is still a favorite over the lakers. Means little still.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Lebron 35 y/o during next playoffs. Forget about how many push ups he does. Older players score but cannot play Defense. Jordan scored 20 at 38 years old. Lebron not the same player. Being the favorite to win the NBA title right now without knowing F/A and trades means less than knowing later on. So your question cannot be answered. Right now the rest of the league is still a favorite over the lakers. Means little still.

Let's review, here's what we have so far:

1. The King of the Court (I haven't seen anyone better than him and if you have, please share)
2. The Heir to the Throne
3. The Kings Hand (literally)

You want to go to war? We'll take you to fucking war.

If you want to respond, please respond w/ a reasonable team that can be constructed to take them out in 7.

Thank you.

MrTop

EOG Master
Let's review, here's what we have so far:

1. The King of the Court (I haven't seen anyone better than him and if you have, please share)
2. The Heir to the Throne
3. The Kings Hand (literally)

You want to go to war? We'll take you to fucking war.

If you want to respond, please respond w/ a reasonable team that can be constructed to take them out in 7.

Thank you.

rosters not set yet.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
leonard has 2 rings. 8 seasons beat LBJ too

LBJ 3 rings 16 years

We can go back and forth all day but you have yet to give me a reasonable alternative except for "The League," which is favored over any 1 team every year. I know rosters aren't fully contructed yet, give me a reasonable one. Does Butler to Houston put them over LA? Kawhi and and another to Clippers?

MrTop

EOG Master
We can go back and forth all day but you have yet to give me a reasonable alternative except for "The League," which is favored over any 1 team every year. I know rosters aren't fully contructed yet, give me a reasonable one. Does Butler to Houston put them over LA? Kawhi and and another to Clippers?

honestly I could not give you a team. Not following the NBA since the beginning of the year. ( health )I do regret not taking Toronto during the season. When I seen Kane like them and he was on fire ( in a zone in the NBA ) and I did lean Toronto anyhow but totally forgot about it. Kane follows the NBA pretty good. My loss. I had Toronto last year when they got swept. I knew they were good and had depth. ( GS tried to win without depth in finals and lost ) Leonard and a different coach was all they needed. A lot of people on this site know sports & math ( example CB ) how it runs together, it is quite interesting. NBA & CBB requires day in day out monitoring for me ( no time anymore ). I have less time to follow it right now. NFL & MLB I have more of a shot to win at it IMO. Just off the top of my head I think a team in the east can bring Lebron down. Hard to say right now. Who is leaving boston ? Toronto ? The odds are up now, but I would take the field right now to beat Lebron. I could not bet it cause the line ups not set. Lebron is 35 y/o too risky for me to take him. I don't really like futures that much cause of injuries. I will give you an opinion if I remember just before season starts.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
honestly I could not give you a team. Not following the NBA since the beginning of the year. ( health )I do regret not taking Toronto during the season. When I seen Kane like them and he was on fire ( in a zone in the NBA ) and I did lean Toronto anyhow but totally forgot about it. Kane follows the NBA pretty good. My loss. I had Toronto last year when they got swept. I knew they were good and had depth. ( GS tried to win without depth in finals and lost ) Leonard and a different coach was all they needed. A lot of people on this site know sports & math ( example CB ) how it runs together, it is quite interesting. NBA & CBB requires day in day out monitoring for me ( no time anymore ). I have less time to follow it right now. NFL & MLB I have more of a shot to win at it IMO. Just off the top of my head I think a team in the east can bring Lebron down. Hard to say right now. Who is leaving boston ? Toronto ? The odds are up now, but I would take the field right now to beat Lebron. I could not bet it cause the line ups not set. Lebron is 35 y/o too risky for me to take him. I don't really like futures that much cause of injuries. I will give you an opinion if I remember just before season starts.

Fair enough.

Lebron is toast, non factor, will play less than 30 games this year and then retire
He's definitely on his way out. Went down in every stat, pts, boards, assists, blocks, steals, FT%, FG%, 3pt%. Just awful defense and shot 66% from the line.

bred trying to redeem himself after his awful predictions last year.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
UniBron got these Trolls on tilt,

Bred keeps it 100 like Wilt.

Yeah, I’d envy me too,

These Bitches wish they could do what I do.

The MVP of EOG,

Ain’t a poster alive that can fade me.

I’m so in love, you can’t save me,

I want to have UniBron’s Baby!

Anyone can get it and I do mean anybody,

I don’t give a fuck if your names Rufus Peabody.

I’m catching bodies in this piece,

NBA be suing for peace.

UniBron showing no mercy,

Your opposisition is heresy.

Best get back in the lab and stir up some chemistry,

Washing down these Chips w/ bottles of Hennessy,

Like I once washed down Raiders Liver w/ some Chianti!

Remember that?

What the fuck you even doing back?

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
He's definitely on his way out. Went down in every stat, pts, boards, assists, blocks, steals, FT%, FG%, 3pt%. Just awful defense and shot 66% from the line.

bred trying to redeem himself after his awful predictions last year.

Raiders and facts go together like oil and water, since everything he posts about the GOAT is wrong I decided to check his post for accuracy, here are the numbers.

Career Pts per game 27.2
Last season Pts per game 27.4

Career Rebounds per game 7.4
Last season Rebounds per game 8.5

Career assists per game 7.2
Last season assists per game 8.3

Career blocks per game 0.8
Last season blocks per game 0.6

Career steals per game 1.6
Last season steals per game 1.3

Career FT% .736
Last season FT% .665

Career FG% .504
Last season FG% .510

Career 3 FG% .343
Last season 3 FG% .339

So as everyone can see, last season he averaged more points, more rebounds, more assists, and shot a higher FG% than his career numbers. So when Raiders posts he went down in every stat, obviously this is more fake news from him, and as always, the troll is wrong

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Raiders and facts go together like oil and water, since everything he posts about the GOAT is wrong I decided to check his post for accuracy, here are the numbers.

LOL. I know, I know.

I consider my claim to fame that I have the worst posters in the history of posting as my Trolls and I love trolling them; it's the kid in me.

Career Pts per game 27.2
Last season Pts per game 27.4

Career Rebounds per game 7.4
Last season Rebounds per game 8.5

Career assists per game 7.2
Last season assists per game 8.3

Career blocks per game 0.8
Last season blocks per game 0.6

Career steals per game 1.6
Last season steals per game 1.3

Career FT% .736
Last season FT% .665

Career FG% .504
Last season FG% .510

Career 3 FG% .343
Last season 3 FG% .339

So as everyone can see, last season he averaged more points, more rebounds, more assists, and shot a higher FG% than his career numbers. So when Raiders posts he went down in every stat, obviously this is more fake news from him, and as always, the troll is wrong

You need work on your reading comprehension. He went down in every stat from the previous year.

Brick 17/18 to 18/19

Pts 27.5 to 27.4
Asts 9.1 to 8.3
Reb 8.6 to 8.5
FT% .731 to .665
FG% .542 to .510
3% .367 to .339
Blk .9 to .6
Stl 1.4 to 1.3

Defense just awful.

kane

EOG master
The best way to compare LeBron last year would be to compare his season against his career numbers, not what he did two years ago when he played for a different franchise with different players in a different system, also two seasons ago he played 82 games, last year he played in 55 games. If you compare his season last year with his career averages, there was no drop off

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The best way to compare LeBron last year would be to compare his season against his career numbers, not what he did two years ago when he played for a different franchise with different players in a different system, also two seasons ago he played 82 games, last year he played in 55 games. If you compare his season last year with his career averages, there was no drop off

This is correct as his last year #'s are factored into his career #'s. One would think that's obvious but then again how often do you run across people as dumb as some EOG posters?

railbird

EOG Master
You cant have damaged ligaments be 285 lbs and play up tempo for 81 games, lebron is a set piece player not a runner

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Brick 17/18 to 18/19

Defense just awful.

I'm only responding to show how stupid this guy is.

LBJ's Defensive Rating was eons better this year than his last year in Cleveland.

Now, Defensive Rating is a dumb stat for dumb people but at least it comports w/ the eye test, overall he was a better defender.

This idiot see;s the King's Hand push him to get a closeout and extrapolates from that LBJ was awful on defense. He wasn't, I watched him all year, he was fine.