The UTARDS just made the playoffs

kane

EOG master
The other day I took a flyer on them at +3500 to win it, if they can get in anything can happen, they have a good team and a great coach, of course there's a reason they were 35/1 though

railbird

EOG Master
The other day I took a flyer on them at +3500 to win it, if they can get in anything can happen, they have a good team and a great coach, of course there's a reason they were 35/1 though
good price i only got 33-1

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Birdie what do you think about Utah at Oregon -6 this Fri. Will Oregon have their usual lucky streak coming into playoffs?

kane

EOG master
Birdie what do you think about Utah at Oregon -6 this Fri. Will Oregon have their usual lucky streak coming into playoffs?

I know you asked Rail, but I played Under 51, lean to the Ducks as I feel this will be a competitive game, but to me the Under is a solid play

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I know you asked Rail, but I played Under 51, lean to the Ducks as I feel this will be a competitive game, but to me the Under is a solid play
I like the under also. The most likely thing to happen in this game is Utah dictating tempo.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
I dont like herbert, wild pitcher, holds ball too long, bad decision maker.
Here is Sportswriter John Canzano's writeup on Oregon after their poor performance beating Ore St.; " If the Ducks don’t play much better, Utah will mummify them.

This wasn’t a performance that made anyone wonder if UO still belongs in that playoff discussion. It was evidence that they belong nowhere near it. And it raised reasonable doubt about Oregon’s ability to stay within a couple of scores against the Utes next Friday at Levi’s Stadium.

I can’t decide whether Herbert or offensive coordinator Marcus Arroyo had the more unremarkable game. Herbert looked ordinary, completing 18 of 30 passes for 174 yards. He missed short on some open receivers. He overthrew some others. He was treated late in the game for a laceration on his throwing hand, but by then, he was mostly handing off..... Observing Arroyo calling plays — run, run, pass — is like watching a kid playing hide-and-seek tuck himself away in the same hiding spot every time.

We can see your shoes, coach. You’re behind the drapes....better yet, the King's new clothes are hard to see...in fact invisible.

So which had the more disappointing day, Herbert or Arroyo?.......both."

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Looks like Oregon is getting their lucky postseason groove on again. 20-Zip at half favoring Ducks.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Paul Finebaum recently said Utah this season was not worthy of college football's top level.

Heim

EOG Master
I said from the very beginning Huntley is shit....he doesn't have the it factor like Hurt or Tua. Defense can only take you
so far.

Last edited by a moderator: