The VP pick is . . .

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Who are these black males she's not popular with? First I'm hearing of this. I mean does it matter either way? These black males wouldn't be people she sent to jail would they by chance?

And who would have been a better choice? I'm willing to bet you or anyone from the right could find flaws in ANY of the candidates he chose from.

Any way you slice it were going to get a huge black turnout rate and that only favors the Dems big time. That's just more knit-picking FW.
She had the reputation of giving them harsher punishments for crimes. They didn’t exactly show her the love in South Carolina so she ended her presidential campaign. She’s probably a better fit for president than Biden.

boston massacre

EOG Master
He also can't because she would spit him out and chew him up

No big deal because name the last time Mike Pence actually answered a question:

Questioner: Can you please tell us your name?
Mike Pence: Well there really is no easy answer to that question. It all depends on what day and time we are talking about and how the earth's rotational axis is. The one thing I can say if if you vote for Joe Biden your taxes will go up, Illegal aliens will invade the United States and he will pardon them and grant them citizenship which is why all good Christians should vote for the man who has been sent down by God himself to save the planet.

Honestly - I am not far off here. The next time Mike Pence answers a question with an actual answer will be the first time he actually answers a question

Fraud Liberal Harris Got Carved Up and Spit Out Early On in The Game.

Tulsi Gabbard.

Great, Easy Work.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Last few weeks I changed my mind and I was wrong

You have shown yourself to be too much of an insecure pussy to ever admit when you're wrong by attempting to muddy the waters by adding extrreme minutia to distract from your original incorrect or false statements of your arguments

Yeah. 75% of revenue is minutiae. LOL.

I already did, idiot.

Half of FICA comes from employers.

Why do you always need simple shit explained to you multiple times?

So who or what is FICA?

It is the Federal Insurance Contributions Act Tax, which is comprised of Social Security and Medicare taxes. It’s called a payroll tax because it takes money out of employees paychecks every pay cycle. FICA taxes are currently more than 7.5 percent of everyone’s paycheck until you reach a cap.

How is Social Security financed?

Social Security is financed through a dedicated payroll tax. Employers and employees each pay 6.2 percent of wages up to the taxable maximum of $137,700 (in 2020), while the self-employed pay 12.4 percent.

In 2019, $944.5 billion (89 percent) of total Old-Age and Survivors Insurance and Disability Insurance income came from payroll taxes. The remainder was provided by interest earnings $80.8 billion (7.6 percent) and revenue from taxation of OASDI benefits $36.5 billion (3.4 percent).

Bushay

NHL Expert
I already did, idiot.

Because your answers are always vague or half-assed leading people to believe you simply don't know. That's why. Answer with a clear answer and no one asks you that again.

Because your answers are always vague or half-assed leading people to believe you simply don't know. That's why. Answer with a clear answer and no one asks you that again.

LittleDookieQ was proven wrong and he resorted to his normal playbook......Attempt to divert with legalese strategy to obfuscate and distract from the argument.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Kamala Harris’ flip-flops back under a microscope after VP selection
Pot and 'Medicare-for-all' are among her most high-profile changes

Bushay

NHL Expert
Kamala Harris’ flip-flops back under a microscope after VP selection
Pot and 'Medicare-for-all' are among her most high-profile changes
lol. Who cares? Trump ruined the country. We have to put all the pieces back now. Kamala Harris flip-flopped!!! lol. Trump did that for 3 and have years before noon every day. Ohhhhhhh!!!! Let's condemn her for this!!!! Yea!!! lol. Jesus Christ this shit is ridiculous.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
lol. Who cares? Trump ruined the country. We have to put all the pieces back now. Kamala Harris flip-flopped!!! lol. Trump did that for 3 and have years before noon every day. Ohhhhhhh!!!! Let's condemn her for this!!!! Yea!!! lol. Jesus Christ this shit is ridiculous.

who is " we"

i care........you don't like it....too fucking bad...

trump does this......libs say bad

kamala does it......libs say trump does it

lib logic.......

kane

EOG master
Give me the name of a politician who hasn't flip flopped on some issue during their political career, this is true for both sides of the aisle

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
She had the reputation of giving them harsher punishments for crimes. They didn’t exactly show her the love in South Carolina so she ended her presidential campaign. She’s probably a better fit for president than Biden.
She ended her campaign Wayyyyyyy before SC. She ran out of money.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Look for the Idiot and his Cultists to start going insane Birtherism on Kamala. Already happening from a wingnut who ran against Kamala in 2010 for Cali AG.

Look for the Idiot and his Cultists to start going insane Birtherism on Kamala. Already happening from a wingnut who ran against Kamala in 2010 for Cali AG.

Read an article this took off on Facebook today.

The cultists once again engaging in dog whistle racism. I'm shocked

billysink

EOG Dedicated

The right answer? That kid don't give a fukk about the right answer. Never mattered fukk all. No content at all in most of his answers.

He gotta be right, regardless of the answer, question, topic, off topic, change the question, no question....just right.

Give answer, stamp feet, cry, call names,, change topic, start retort with BECAUSE or clearly, recite resume, post the same W/A bullshit everyone else has, draw a chart, stamp feet again, curse more........

Then declare yourself the smartest poster ever, post some pic of your useless guns, try way too hard,

Rinse, repeat. Day after day, all day everyday, years on end.

The right answer? By the time he goes through his 8 act Chitty Drama I can't even remember the damn question.

Right?

Patkeats

EOG Enthusiast
Kane, are you getting in the eog NFL contest? Don’t you consistently hit at over 55 %, oops I forgot it’s a post up contest. Say what you want Raiders is in, maybe you and “heisey” can pool your gov checks, or your moms can wave the basement rent.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Yup. Super vague.

So employers don't pay a share of FICA now? LOL.

Currently, the FICA tax rate is 15.3% of the employee’s gross pay: 12.4% for Social Security tax and 2.9% for Medicare tax.

Of that 15.3%, the employer and employee each pay 7.65%.

https://bench.co/blog/tax-tips/fica-tax/

Can't get more vague than that! LOL.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
LittleDookieQ was proven wrong and he resorted to his normal playbook......Attempt to divert with legalese strategy to obfuscate and distract from the argument.

It's not my fault you can't comprehend the English language.

Employer shares of FICA are business taxes. Not payroll taxes. Period.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The right answer? That kid don't give a fukk about the right answer. Never mattered fukk all. No content at all in most of his answers.

He gotta be right, regardless of the answer, question, topic, off topic, change the question, no question....just right.

Give answer, stamp feet, cry, call names,, change topic, start retort with BECAUSE or clearly, recite resume, post the same W/A bullshit everyone else has, draw a chart, stamp feet again, curse more........

Then declare yourself the smartest poster ever, post some pic of your useless guns, try way too hard,

Rinse, repeat. Day after day, all day everyday, years on end.

The right answer? By the time he goes through his 8 act Chitty Drama I can't even remember the damn question.

Right?

From the guy who created the Sinker 100 to impress us with his sports betting acumen to hit at 35% and stiff, the guy who throws pool tables, the guy who past posts financial trades trying to make himself look rich/smart, the guy who claims to have modeled sports but his models failed because of constants, the guy who claims to bench press more weight than anyone on the forums, the guy who claims he gets $8k/month but stiffs a $250 contest for three years, the guy who claims to know more about finance and economics than people who have degrees and have worked in those fields but uses a financial analyst to dictate all of his trades, the guy who is more street smart than anyone else but wound up in prison and had to undergo shock therapy.

That's the guy that posts solid content and doesn't try too hard. LMAO.

howid

EOG Dedicated
From the guy who created the Sinker 100 to impress us with his sports betting acumen to hit at 35% and stiff, the guy who throws pool tables, the guy who past posts financial trades trying to make himself look rich/smart, the guy who claims to have modeled sports but his models failed because of constants, the guy who claims to bench press more weight than anyone on the forums, the guy who claims he gets $8k/month but stiffs a $250 contest for three years, the guy who claims to know more about finance and economics than people who have degrees and have worked in those fields but uses a financial analyst to dictate all of his trades, the guy who is more street smart than anyone else but wound up in prison and had to undergo shock therapy.

That's the guy that posts solid content and doesn't try too hard. LMAO.

billy blitzkrieg

You proved that employers don't pay half of FICA?

Really. Got another link? Must be doing something wrong then.

I stated that SS and Medicare are funded by payroll taxes

Proved you wrong with links

As always you are too insecure to emotionally handle being proven wrong.....just like your cult leader

kane

EOG master
I already did, idiot.

President Donald Trump's proposed payroll tax cut is a threat to Social Security no matter how he casts it.

During a news conference Wednesday, he insisted he could eliminate the tax if he were reelected, and do it without undercutting retirement benefits or greatly adding to the deficit. He said economic growth would offset the losses.

That claim has little basis in reality.

https://www.aol.com/article/finance...oll-tax-cut-is-social-security-risk/24589823/

kane

EOG master
Trump being full of shit and lying isn't exactly headline news, pretty much everything he says or tweets has little basis in reality

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
President Donald Trump's proposed payroll tax cut is a threat to Social Security no matter how he casts it.

During a news conference Wednesday, he insisted he could eliminate the tax if he were reelected, and do it without undercutting retirement benefits or greatly adding to the deficit. He said economic growth would offset the losses.

That claim has little basis in reality.

https://www.aol.com/article/finance...oll-tax-cut-is-social-security-risk/24589823/

It's called the Laffer curve. If it had no basis in reality, federal revenues wouldn't have INCREASED after his tax cuts in 2017.