The VP pick is . . .

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I stated that SS and Medicare are funded by payroll taxes

Proved you wrong with links

As always you are too insecure to emotionally handle being proven wrong.....just like your cult leader

Uhh. What did you prove exactly?

Got that link that claims employers don't pay half of FICA?

Yeah. Didn't think so.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Ive never once disputed that employers don’t pay into the payroll tax system to fund SS and Medicare

Oh. So FICA isn't actually fully a tax on an employee and is separate from any tax holiday that someone making under $100k would be privy to under a tax holiday.

Like I said.

Thanks for finally admitting you were wrong.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Trump being full of shit and lying isn't exactly headline news, pretty much everything he says or tweets has little basis in reality

FAKE NEWS/ Lying/Full of Shit.

Part of Everyday Broadcasting, That You Believe.

Years of Trump/Russian Collusion, That You Easily Got Sucked into Believing.

Not DIFFI CULT, To Pull The Wool over Your Eyes.

Morons Like You, Easy To Find.

Oh. So FICA isn't actually fully a tax on an employee and is separate from any tax holiday that someone making under $100k would be privy to under a tax holiday.

Like I said.

Thanks for finally admitting you were wrong.

You continue to make up your own false arguments to distract from being incorrect from the beginning

billysink

EOG Dedicated
From the guy who created the Sinker 100 to impress us with his sports betting acumen to hit at 35% and stiff, the guy who throws pool tables, the guy who past posts financial trades trying to make himself look rich/smart, the guy who claims to have modeled sports but his models failed because of constants, the guy who claims to bench press more weight than anyone on the forums, the guy who claims he gets $8k/month but stiffs a $250 contest for three years, the guy who claims to know more about finance and economics than people who have degrees and have worked in those fields but uses a financial analyst to dictate all of his trades, the guy who is more street smart than anyone else but wound up in prison and had to undergo shock therapy.

That's the guy that posts solid content and doesn't try too hard. LMAO.

LMAO

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Might be the dumbest partisan article I've ever read.

Gee, you mean the ratio of revenues to GDP decreased after a tax cut? No way! LMAO.

My 12 year old nephew could have told you that before the tax cuts were enacted. There is absolutely no evidence in that article that shows that the tax cuts did not spur growth. And trying to pass off some dopey CBO projection as actual evidence is fucking laughable. Their projections are nowhere close to reality almost without exception.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Might be the dumbest partisan article I've ever read.

Gee, you mean the ratio of revenues to GDP decreased after a tax cut? No way! LMAO.

My 12 year old nephew could have told you that before the tax cuts were enacted. There is absolutely no evidence in that article that shows that the tax cuts did not spur growth. And trying to pass off some dopey CBO projection as actual evidence is fucking laughable. Their projections are nowhere close to reality almost without exception.

Don't shoot!!!!

Q Anon told me.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Former Obama speechwriter mocks mainstream media's 'hilarious' push to call Kamala Harris 'moderate'
'She has one of the most liberal records in the US Senate