The war against the white male

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
black women have always treated me fair and even favorably at times. asians especially if not hyphenated American are never customer freindly, they are terrified of being reprimanded. Hispanic often times have vendetta against white males

A friend of mine claims older black women in this country are good-natured people who smile frequently and laugh easily.

It's a stereotypical comment but it stuck with me.

And my friend maintains black women of a certain age have been mistreated terribly over the past half-century.

kane

EOG master
It was a red-eye flight so I didn't feel I had many options.

Live and learn.

My new passport, by the way, is in pristine condition inside a plastic sleeve.

I wasn't looking for any sympathy with the story.

Instead, I was simply stating what ran through my head at the time of the dispute.

I hope I'm allowed to express my feelings without accusations of "white privilege" or "black oppression."

I didn't take it that way John, you were telling a story of what happened to you and thought you were being treated unfairly, all I was doing was pointing out if you felt you were subjected to some sort of reverse racism, that even though it sucked what you had to deal with, all things considered it wasn't that bad

railbird

EOG Master
A friend of mine claims older black women in this country are good-natured people who smile frequently and laugh easily.

And my friend maintains black women of a certain age have been mistreated terribly over the past half-century.

black women have been terrible mistreated by black males, thats why white males can be a breath of fresh air to them.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
One added note to the story: My passport was nine years old.

I needed to acquire a new passport in less than 12 months (Passports are good for 10 years).

I thought an exception to the rule was in order.

Instead, the United Airlines employees denied my access to the flight.

Tough beat.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Just found a red-eye flight from Las Vegas to Chicago for $61.

Gotta love Frontier Airlines.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Just found a red-eye flight from Las Vegas to Chicago for $61.

Gotta love Frontier Airlines.
I flew sun country 1 way from vegas back to MSP last summer for $49, it was so cheap i actually sprang for picking my own seat for an extra $9. It wasn't even a red eye either, middle of the day, i dont see how they make money at those prices, the plane wasn't full either.

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
If everything else was EXACTLY the same except for their race, the probable outcome would be equally bad for both.

I can think of MANY things that could make things worse: attitude, cooperation, priors, etc etc. But if everything else was EXACTLY the same, why are you implying the black guy would have it worse?
Oh wait, you’re right, if I get stopped & don’t have a license, I can just whip out my White Privelege card and go on my merry way. Darn, I forgot to do that the times I got costly tickets for very minor infractions. Too bad I’m not a black SJW, at least I could blame those tickets on racism.

How about this: a white & black guy are up for a promotion in a big corporation. Both are qualified, but one is slightly worse than the other. The more qualified one gets the job.
The less qualified one sues (or files a grievance) for racial discrimination.
Wouldn’t he be more likely to prevail if he was black?
MUCH more likely?
MUCH MUCH MUCH more likely?
Isn’t that racism?

Here's another hypothetical John, let's say it's late at night and a cop pulls you over for a tail light that's out, nothing major, just a busted tail light, the cop asks for your driver's license but you tell him you must have left it at home, what's the probable outcome of the encounter? Now, let's say a black man is driving the same car, in the same location, and at the same time of night, with the same busted tail light, and he informs the cop that he didn't have his license and must have left it at home, what's the probable outcome?

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
Nor do I, but if you want to compare stories of abuse or bias, go tell the story of what happened to you to a group of blacks, then listen to their stories of abuse and bias, then compare what you went through with some of the shit they've gone through and see who had it worse

Sure, go listen to a group of blacks tell THEIR SIDE of stories of abuse and bias, THEN filter out the exaggeration, bullshit & how much THEY were responsible for the causing the situation in the first place, and you’ll see that their hardships are pretty much in line with everyone else’s . So you don’t have to self-flagellate yourself with white guilt.

Let’s do that right now with the biggest black SJW martyrs:
Michael Brown- SJW story: poor, innocent “unarmed teen” who was racially profiled, posed no threat, had his hands up saying “don’t shoot”, but was murdered execution style by a racist white cop.
Reality: Vile, despicable, racist, pondscum thug who got exactly what he deserved. He had just committed a robbery, matched obvious description perfectly, resisted arrest, fought with his 280 lbs to grab the cop’s gun, NEVER had his hands up saying don’t shoot.
And THIS GUY is Martyr #1 ?!?

How about Martyr #2:
Trayvon Martin
SJW story- similiar sympathetic characterization of a poor, innocent unarmed black teen needlessly killed by a white racist.

Reality: Vile, despicable, racist, pondscum thug who got exactly what he deserved. Guy defending his life was a Hispanic with a positive track record of mentoring black youths.

And these are the WORST cases of injustice SJW’s can come up with, with 45 million blacks over 6 years?!?

Lookit, I don’t doubt that every black person can regale you with one-sided stories of injustices & horrors they had to endure. And yes, they can do it because of their race...the HUMAN race. EVERYBODY can do that, not just blacks.

BTW, the hardships my father had to endure were much worse than 99% of what your victimization groups encountered.

waco

EOG Dedicated
WHY DO WHITE MEN LIKE TO CARRY OUT MORE MASS SHOOTINGS!! THEY HATE EVERBODY BUT THEMSELF!! THIS IS THE BIRD MAN!!

howid

EOG Dedicated
and the media/leftist cabal selling that shit as if it was fact.

then again they have their agenda...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
birdie look in the mirror is there anything other than being a White Male in America you would seriously choose? (maybe a white male in Switzerland?)

quit crying you hit the damn lottery

Valuist

EOG Master

This is true. I've had a couple of girlfriends who happened to be black. They definitely like the attention of white males.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
White is still pretty good.

some comedian had a bit about it a few years back, can't remember who. But for sure if given a choice which race, country of birth, and gender.

I'd re-up being what I am again, every single time.

anyone here taking something different if you can switch tommorrow and you stay your same age?

railbird

EOG Master
birdie look in the mirror is there anything other than being a White Male in America you would seriously choose? (maybe a white male in Switzerland?)

quit crying you hit the damn lottery
it hurts quailty of life, when whites are limited

it hurts quailty of life, when whites are limited

My quality of life is just so horrible. I'm so oppressed. If not for all this bullshit going on I'd be making a million a year no problem. Instead I have to deal with life making just $250k. Fuck this shit! :rolleyes:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
There's so many awful white males in this world. John Kelly is not one of them. Sadly Lev Parnas has more credibility than the awful president.

kane

EOG master
There's so many awful white males in this world. John Kelly is not one of them. Sadly Lev Parnas has more credibility than the awful president.

The pathological liar keeps saying he never met Lev Parnas and doesn't know who he is. Shortly after there are a bunch of pictures released with the liar and Parnas together, and now Parnas has released a long taped conversation between him and the liar, over 15,000 lies and counting, what a fucking embarrassment to our country this orange piece of shit is

MrTop

EOG Master

if the dems would of let trump build that wall the china flu would not be here. Too many bad hombres here ..The wall would stop the flu ..lol

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
The pathological liar keeps saying he never met Lev Parnas and doesn't know who he is. Shortly after there are a bunch of pictures released with the liar and Parnas together, and now Parnas has released a long taped conversation between him and the liar, over 15,000 lies and counting, what a fucking embarrassment to our country this orange piece of shit is

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...0-months-relentless-promise-keeping?_amp=true

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Glad to escape Bigrunner's wrath.

He and I bonded through our love of gambling.

And remember I'm rooting for Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang.

Why Yang?

So I benefit from the $1,000 monthly check (Universal Basic Income) and ask the government to directly deposit the money into my BetDSI account.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
if the dems would of let trump build that wall the china flu would not be here. Too many bad hombres here ..The wall would stop the flu ..lol

Trump says no Quid Pro Quo. That means there was a Quid Pro Quo. The president has absolutely zero credibility. Hopefully witnesses will be brought foward to end the massive cover-up.

MrTop

EOG Master
Trump says no Quid Pro Quo. That means there was a Quid Pro Quo. The president has absolutely zero credibility. Hopefully witnesses will be brought foward to end the massive cover-up.

I would be shocked if he was removed. Not saying if he deserves it or not. The way the dems have been going it seems like they are just making him look bad. Silly game. Better off with a better game plan to win in November. I think the answer is Bloomberg.

I would be shocked if he was removed. Not saying if he deserves it or not. The way the dems have been going it seems like they are just making him look bad. Silly game. Better off with a better game plan to win in November. I think the answer is Bloomberg.

Yeah, I pointed this out about 4 months ago. There is no path to removal, never was. This was a political move to try to air dirty laundry in an election year. The Dem base has wanted it and Pelosi held back for clearly political reasons until it was close enough to the election for them to feel it mattered more. No one on either side ever thought this would be removal and frankly it's not good for Dems to have him removed.

kane

EOG master

Great Benny, I'm sure he's done some good things, though not enough to overcome all the bad shit he's done. But the point of my post was he's a pathological liar, he's incapable of telling the truth, he says he never met Parnas, didn't know who he was, but then a bunch of pictures surface showing the liar and Parnas together, then Parnas releases a long tape recording of their meeting, and his lawyer says there are more tapes. The bloated pathological liar says they never met, but that's just another of his lies, and when confronted by a reporter asking him why he said he didn't know Parnas when he obviously does, the bloated liar will then claim he never said he didn't know Parnas and call the reporter fake news, of course his sheep will lap it all up and believe everything he says. Orange man good! Orange man good!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Yeah, I pointed this out about 4 months ago. There is no path to removal, never was. This was a political move to try to air dirty laundry in an election year. The Dem base has wanted it and Pelosi held back for clearly political reasons until it was close enough to the election for them to feel it mattered more. No one on either side ever thought this would be removal and frankly it's not good for Dems to have him removed.

A political move? Lol

He fuken got caught cheating an election and you're supposed ignore his behavior. When you get caught cheating it should be automatic disqualification and removal. It seems like make Americans believe its not a big deal. I dont get it. Ignore it and allow the President to continue his cheating ways.

MrTop

EOG Master
A political move? Lol

He fuken got caught cheating an election and you're supposed ignore his behavior. When you get caught cheating it should be automatic disqualification and removal. It seems like make Americans believe its not a big deal. I dont get it. Ignore it and allow the President to continue his cheating ways.

muelerr had nothing