The world is and will be on Memphis...

Ironlock said:
Give me Mississsippi+3 for a couple units.

:+thumbs-2

I think this time that they might be right Iron. Miss has serious issues, and they are going against a solid defense today. No play for me but I would lean the other way

Dewey Finn

EOG Enthusiast
This is the type of game that I think makes me a loser. Mississippi is not that great, Memphis has one of the best running backs in the country most people have know idea who he is. Everything tells me Memphis is just a sucker bet but I took them. The line on this game should Memphis -7, 3 is a bargain so the linesmaker is probably right on this.

I just don't have the guts to play Ole Miss.

Looks like we're gonna have the same scenario with Miami. EVERYONE is eating the chalk with Miami...

Give me FSU+3.5 for a couple units as well..

Dewey Finn

EOG Enthusiast
Ironlock--

Too bad for you, I am on Flor State at +3 and +3.5. This game is a war and think a field goal could decide it. Can't believe Miami is favored at Tallahassee with brand new quarterbacks and questionable offense--oh there defense is spectacular but still think Flor State can hang in there. Think their quarterback is much better as well.

Ironlock<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_14022", true); </SCRIPT> ....ALMOST THE ENTIRE WORLD IS HAVING A BBQ TODAY! IM GUESSING THAT YOU ARE NOT HAVING BBQ TODAY FOR A COUPLE UNITS?:D

red26

EOG Enthusiast
ThunderGod said:
I think this time that they might be right Iron. Miss has serious issues, and they are going against a solid defense today. No play for me but I would lean the other way

What serious issues? I capped this game through and through and see no reason they can't shut down Memphis and D'Angelo Williams. Last year he had 117 yards on 38 carries with Wimprine back there. 4 new offensive line starters, a new QB in Bryne going against a very good Ole Miss D.

And Memphis uses their last timeout? Right before the punt?

Isn't that timeout much too valuable to be used right there?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
I'm not a huge college fan, but my goodness this Memphis QB is HORRIBLE..............:wow

red26 said:
What serious issues? I capped this game through and through and see no reason they can't shut down Memphis and D'Angelo Williams. QUOTE]

Well I didn't cap this one that is the reason for the no play. I'm glad to see that someone did. Nice call red!