Theerodfather Of Sports

THEERODFATHER

EOG Member
time to get in here and get rolling.congrats to the SHRINK and THE GENERAL as it will be a winning business venture.good luck guys as i will do my part to make this place rock.
THEERODFATHER

THEERODFATHER said:
time to get in here and get rolling.congrats to the SHRINK and THE GENERAL as it will be a winning business venture.good luck guys as i will do my part to make this place rock.
THEERODFATHER

You have a catchy name. After reading it, I starting calling this older fella that hangs out with us and golfs with, named Rod, theRodFather. It caught, now everyone in town calls him TheRodFather.

Pretty funny huh?

Iron.

THEERODFATHER

EOG Member
General

General

you are welcome sir.glad to be part of a class organization.lets win some football games man.later.
THEERODFATHER

THEERODFATHER

EOG Member
Iron

Iron

i got mine from some mobsters in kansas city in the seventies that i ran a book for.i am being serious.had it over 27 years.stuck with me.thanks for the welcome as this is going to be a great site full of info.
THEERODFATHER

THEERODFATHER

EOG Member
U Win Sports

U Win Sports

thanks man.the best of luck to you also in 2005 football.going to be a very profitable season.
THEERODFATHER

THEERODFATHER

EOG Member
Shrink

Shrink

thanks man.you know i appreciate everything you have done in the past and always will.will do my part to help out even though i know between you and THE GENERAL you guys will kick some asssss!!!!!

GOOD LUCK
THEERODFATHER