There won't be a second shutdown

Valuist

EOG Master
If the CDC numbers are correct, 1 in 160 cases in the US died. That's SIX TENTHS OF ONE PERCENT. And we already know those were mostly people knocking at death's door.

So IF this is true, there won't be a second shutdown. Sports? WTF cancel? And if power hungry governors like Pritzker and Cuomo try shutting down again, they are going to have to answer for their recklessness.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/c...hought-to-have-contracted-covid-19-2020-06-25

When doctors go on You Tube to say it isn't as serious as the MSM has been pushing it, their video gets taken down. Fear sells much better.

Last edited:

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
If the CDC numbers are correct, 1 in 160 cases in the US died. That's SIX TENTHS OF ONE PERCENT. And we already know those were mostly people knocking at death's door.

So IF this is true, there won't be a second shutdown. Sports? WTF cancel? And if power hungry governors like Pritzker and Cuomo try shutting down again, they are going to have to answer for their recklessness.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/c...hought-to-have-contracted-covid-19-2020-06-25

When doctors go on You Tube to say it isn't as serious as the MSM has been pushing it, their video gets taken down. Fear sells much better.
Not sure where the 1 in 160 came from unless they don't believe the actual numbers on various sites. I'm seeing 2.5 million cases and 125k deaths in the US which would be right at 5%. Guessing that number is high but not sure where 1-160 is coming from unless there are estimating cases not reported some kind of way. Now as far as shut downs I have no idea what is right but I do know we are all going fucking batshit crazy here and need to get things opened back up.

Valuist

EOG Master
Not sure where the 1 in 160 came from unless they don't believe the actual numbers on various sites. I'm seeing 2.5 million cases and 125k deaths in the US which would be right at 5%. Guessing that number is high but not sure where 1-160 is coming from unless there are estimating cases not reported some kind of way. Now as far as shut downs I have no idea what is right but I do know we are all going fucking batshit crazy here and need to get things opened back up.

The CDC is saying 20,000,000 cases in the US. The 2.5 million is just those confirmed thru testing.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
The virus will spread across country and kill another 100 to 200k, and unfortunately devastate the economy for a second time

alldaycapper

EOG Veteran
There will be a second shutdown. It’s part of the depopulation agenda. it’s also political. Suicide rates sky high. I don’t know how people do that. I’d rather live on the street than take my own life.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
When 40k people get the virus today
The percentage that will die, pass away after battling it for several days or weeks

What part of that don't you understand?

mr merlin

EOG Master
When 40k people get the virus today
The percentage that will die, pass away after battling it for several days or weeks

What part of that don't you understand?
Not necessarialy, if 20K of them are young, almost none of them will die, it may change very little, that combined with the new treatments and a weakening virus, deaths could barely move.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Not necessarialy, if 20K of them are young, almost none of them will die, it may change very little, that combined with the new treatments and a weakening virus, deaths could barely move.

Do u think the 20k young ones will spread it to older relatives?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
There will be a second shutdown. It’s part of the depopulation agenda. it’s also political. Suicide rates sky high. I don’t know how people do that. I’d rather live on the street than take my own life.
The lockdown might save covid deaths but there is a huge uptick of suicides which arent being connected to the lockdown.

For every 1% of unemployment there is 40,000 suicides.

The mental health of this country is being completely ignored right now.

Id like to see the suicide deaths vs the covid deaths during the same time.

The lockdown might save covid deaths but there is a huge uptick of suicides which arent being connected to the lockdown.

For every 1% of unemployment there is 40,000 suicides.

The mental health of this country is being completely ignored right now.

Id like to see the suicide deaths vs the covid deaths during the same time.

If there were hundreds of thousands of suicides in the USA i'd think we'd have heard of it by now.

https://tradingeconomics.com/united...ent Rate in the United,percent in May of 1953.

https://www.apa.org/monitor/2020/06/covid-suicide

"IT IS NOW well-known that, although covid-19 can strike even the very young, older folk face the greatest risk. In hard-hit rich countries, about 60% of all deaths from the disease are among people aged 80 and over. America, however, is an exception. Data released on June 16th by the Centres for Disease Control (CDC) show that the country’s death toll skews significantly younger. There, people in their 80s account for less than half of all covid-19 deaths; people in their 40s, 50s and 60s, meanwhile, account for a significantly larger share of those who die. The median covid-19 sufferer in America is a 48-year-old; in Italy it is a 63-year-old.

"Why is America such an outlier? Part of the explanation surely lies in the fact that America has a younger population than Europe does. America’s median age is just 38; Italy’s is 45. Another reason, perhaps, is that middle-aged Americans may be less healthy than their European peers, eg, because they tend to be more obese."

mr merlin

EOG Master
"IT IS NOW well-known that, although covid-19 can strike even the very young, older folk face the greatest risk. In hard-hit rich countries, about 60% of all deaths from the disease are among people aged 80 and over. America, however, is an exception. Data released on June 16th by the Centres for Disease Control (CDC) show that the country’s death toll skews significantly younger. There, people in their 80s account for less than half of all covid-19 deaths; people in their 40s, 50s and 60s, meanwhile, account for a significantly larger share of those who die. The median covid-19 sufferer in America is a 48-year-old; in Italy it is a 63-year-old.

"Why is America such an outlier? Part of the explanation surely lies in the fact that America has a younger population than Europe does. America’s median age is just 38; Italy’s is 45. Another reason, perhaps, is that middle-aged Americans may be less healthy than their European peers, eg, because they tend to be more obese."
Total fake news, in mn the avg age of deaths is 83.6, 29 out of 1458 are under 50 - that's 2%. 102 are under 60 - 7%.

The way you pivot from talking about deaths to talking about sufferers, as if that matters, is ridiculous and dishonest too.

Total fake news, in mn the avg age of deaths is 83.6, 29 out of 1458 are under 50 - that's 2%. 102 are under 60 - 7%.

Fake? Do you have any source as evidence of your claim, or just your opinion? Here is my source which lists its sources:

https://www.economist.com/graphic-d...ths-are-analysed-by-age-america-is-an-outlier

The way you pivot from talking about deaths to talking about sufferers, as if that matters, is ridiculous and dishonest too.

Not at all. The point is that both the age of the sufferers and those who die is younger in America.

And it's not my point. The quoted portion obviously comes from someone else or a number of others. See the url above.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
Christopher columbus fell today. .. have to run out soon.. Like to see a side/total on what's left. How long will this go on? if the cop gets 1 day less the store owners are going to just open the door for the looters to save the glass breakage. Much easier & save money

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Christopher columbus fell today. .. have to run out soon.. Like to see a side/total on what's left. How long will this go on? if the cop gets 1 day less the store owners are going to just open the door for the looters to save the glass breakage. Much easier & save money
Eventually the stores just don't come back. Why rebuild in a worse neighborhood with higher insurance bills (if they can even get it)?

Maybe these people should concentrate on making their neighborhoods better instead of tearing statues down.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Thanks for posting these links. Good info especially the suicide one.

But even that articles states that it is too early to know the impact of the covid and suicide rates.

I dont believe that suicide rates move the meter and views for tv networks so this wont ever make it to a headline.

MrTop

EOG Master
Thanks for posting these links. Good info especially the suicide one.

But even that articles states that it is too early to know the impact of the covid and suicide rates.

I dont believe that suicide rates move the meter and views for tv networks so this wont ever make it to a headline.

won't hear that until money runs out probably early next year. Planning giving out more checks 1200-6k senate vacation soon, so it will be approved by august 7. just a vote needed.
Trump said ok and mcdonald said ok.& what else will be in the package or not. Digital dollar could be on the table

kane

EOG master

But how many of them will give it to older people who will die