These Lakers Will NOT win a game in Denver

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: These Lakers Will NOT win a game in Denver

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

aint a chance in hell. This series is over.

done.

tripp

EOG Master

Lakers are stilled favorites for this series I would suspect.

I will personally be very surprised if they lose this series. Denver I'm sure is barely favored for game 3. Maybe 3 pts, but can't be too much more than that.

mofome

Banned

Lines matter little to me, i would be extremely surprised to see the lakers win. im about psychology more than the figures. We shall see how it plays out.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Nuggets are -4 in gm 3 and will be favored in 3 of the remaining 5 games if it goes 7 but they are dogs for the series still. Think LA was -130 last I saw. Denver has won 16 straight at home and that place will be rocking...safe to assume a bit more out of both JR and Nene in games 3 and 4. Could just as easily be Nugs 2-0 right now.

mofome

Banned

Nuggets are -4 in gm 3 and will be favored in 3 of the remaining 5 games if it goes 7 but they are dogs for the series still. Think LA was -130 last I saw. Denver has won 16 straight at home and that place will be rocking...safe to assume a bit more out of both JR and Nene in games 3 and 4. Could just as easily be Nugs 2-0 right now.

Denver is just a better team at this point. Kobe doesnt have shaq anymore, poor guy.

diogee

lol true...Melo playing just as good as Kobe on top of it. Nugs need to win out at home.

mofome

Banned

lol true...Melo playing just as good as Kobe on top of it. Nugs need to win out at home.

The awesome thing about these nuggets is that they do not need to win out at home....which is a large part of why they most likely will. The pressure aint there. They know they can win in LA already...huge factor in a teams mental make up. This fuckers done.

diogee

Yeah of course they don't have to...they are focused and believe. They know they can play well at Staples but I personally don't want to see them in a game 7 situation at Staples. Don't think there was much pressure on Denver entering the playoffs since nothing was really expected out of them in the first place.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

I hope the nuggs can pull it off but I still lean la for the series

mo is biased against kobe and can't see this series with objectivity. but it's fine. it's cute how prejudiced he is against kobe and how much he favors lebron in his opinions. lol

mofome

Banned

mo is biased against kobe and can't see this series with objectivity. but it's fine. it's cute how prejudiced he is against kobe and how much he favors lebron in his opinions. lol

Biased? You talk out of your ass far too often. I am objective, you are not. Lebron is better than Kobe. Houston was as good as the Lakers. Denver is better than the Lakers. Those are facts. I care not if you recognize them.

and chauncey is better than kobe too? LOL. you have more to learn about basketball son. much more...lol

mofome

Banned

and chauncey is better than kobe too? LOL. you have more to learn about basketball son. much more...lol

again, sweetie, that was sarcasm. Please stop with the weirdness, if you are able.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

Denver appears clearly to have the better overall team. But, can't get past the fact that Phil Jackson is 42-0 when winning game one of series alltime.

Will Kobe be able to stay out of rape trouble for a few days in Denver? :+clueless

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

Thanks for the laugh Mo

frankly dude, you should be the last guy posting right now, and when denver wins the series over your lakers, you should take a month sabbatical just to collect your thoughts about the things you said about this series.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

Biased? You talk out of your ass far too often. I am objective, you are not. Lebron is better than Kobe. Houston was as good as the Lakers. Denver is better than the Lakers. Those are facts. I care not if you recognize them.

i have followed the nba and its playoffs RELIGIOUSLY for 24 straight yrs, and everything you just said are indeed, facts

Gridiron - to suggest those are facts is plain silly. ultimately we don't know for certain what will happen. if l.a. wins the series, then what will you say sir? you cannot say it is "fact." that shows a close mindedness imho. mo is showing the same thing btw...

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

Gridiron - to suggest those are facts is plain silly. ultimately we don't know for certain what will happen. if l.a. wins the series, then what will you say sir? you cannot say it is "fact." that shows a close mindedness imho. mo is showing the same thing btw...

of course, anything can still happen in the laker-denver series, but imho, anything less than carmelo and or chauncey getting hurt, and this series is over, every other guy on denver except those 2 has someone who can fill in for the most part, carmelo and chauncey are necessary for them to win, if they are healthy enough to play, denver has this series in 6, just like i said so many times before tip of gm 1

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

frankly dude, you should be the last guy posting right now, and when denver wins the series over your lakers...........(followed by more pointless ramblings)

won't happen so i have nothing to worry about

won't happen so i have nothing to worry about

Whats going to take for you to open your fucking eyes? Im not saying the Lakers are out of this series by any means but to say Denver has no chance when they just dominated both games in LA is ridiculous.

Ignorance and arrogance. Your full of both.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

frankly dude, you should be the last guy posting right now, and when denver wins the series over your lakers, you should take a month sabbatical just to collect your thoughts about the things you said about this series.

GG just in case you missed the game today

in a game played IN DENVER

Lakers 103
Nuggets 97

i believe it was YOU who said Lakers will NOT win a game in Denver and i believe it was ME who said they would

frankly dude, you should be the last guy posting right now, and when the LAKERS wins the series over your Nuggets, you should take a month sabbatical just to collect your thoughts about the things you said about this series

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Whats going to take for you to open your fucking eyes? Im not saying the Lakers are out of this series by any means but to say Denver has no chance when they just dominated both games in LA is ridiculous.

Ignorance and arrogance. Your full of both.

I stand by what I said

Nuggets have NO CHANCE of winning this series - NONE

Whats going to take for you to open your fucking eyes?

Funny how people post in absolutes. Winky says LA won't lose at home to Denver. Mo says Denver won't lose at home to LA and countless people said Cleveland couldn't lose at home to Orlando. All wrong. Anyone actually pay attention to how unpredictable these NBA players and refs can be?

Wade

EOG Master

Mofo is trying to bury the whole forum. Good thing I believed in the Black Mamba.

Cannon

Banned

Mo wants to bury the forum because Shrink is giving Mo 5% of the 30% commission he gets from the books for you guys betting the losers they give you.

foot. meet mouth.

What a sweet win....and didn't lose any money on the 1h either...

grid, mo, what what what what what

:houra