These Lakers Will NOT win a game in Denver

Wade

EOG Master
Re: These Lakers Will NOT win a game in Denver

Yea next he'll be saying there's no juice when you win.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

frankly dude, you should be the last guy posting right now, and when denver wins the series over your lakers, you should take a month sabbatical just to collect your thoughts about the things you said about this series.

GG - so when is YOUR Sabbatical now that - as EVERYONE (but you) KNEW would happen - The Lakers WON

Hope those TWO Buggets to win the Series and to win the West some time ago make for nice wallpaper - LIKE I TOLD YOU WOULD BE THE CASE!

ANYTIME you need someone INTELLIGENT to help you with future bets let me know - i can help you keep from losing money on STUPID bets

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Don't worry about Gridiron....he will be on the team that will face the Lakers in the final....that you can bet on...

Cannon

Banned

Mo should not be allowed to gamble real money just Mo-nopoly money.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Don't worry about Gridiron....he will be on the team that will face the Lakers in the final....that you can bet on...

COOL

he will lose that, TOO!

the sooner he wipes his ass so he can see - the better off he will be

he can take Orly/Cleve and tells us al how smart he is BEFORE the series - and like this one - AFTER we will tell him what a FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL he is

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

COOL

he will lose that, TOO!

the sooner he wipes his ass so he can see - the better off he will be

he can take Orly/Cleve and tells us al how smart he is BEFORE the series - and like this one - AFTER we will tell him what a FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL he is

I'm not sure if we will ever hear from him again..... At least under that handle.

Biased? You talk out of your ass far too often. I am objective, you are not. Lebron is better than Kobe. Houston was as good as the Lakers. Denver is better than the Lakers. Those are facts. I care not if you recognize them.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Mo - do you now admit those were not facts? Can you do this sir?

:thumbsup

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Biased? You talk out of your ass far too often. I am objective, you are not. Lebron is better than Kobe. Houston was as good as the Lakers. Denver is better than the Lakers. Those are facts. I care not if you recognize them.

Mo - VERY obvious your Sis got all the looks in the family - but now it appears she got all the brains, too

you were 0-fer-3 in this post - congrats a HAT TRICK!

Facts my ASS!