these scammers just dont quit

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated
Dear Friend,

I am Mrs. Marina Litvinenko, wife of Alexander Litvinenko, a former Russian
security officer who died in a London hospital after apparently being poisoned
with the highly-toxic metal thallium by Mr. Lugovoi, a Russian Government Paid
agent.

This is my husband's life in a video for your full understanding.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-420098/MI5-told-Litvinenko-Your-life-danger.html

Your can read articles about my Husband's ordeal via the

websites below: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6708103.stm
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...tml?in_article_id=490007&in_page_id=1770&ct=5

Please I want you to assist me to remove USD$9.5M given to my husband before his
death by Mr. Berezovsky, A Russian Billionaire Exiled in UK for exposing an
alleged plot to assassinate him by the Russian Authority and to investigate the
death of Anna Politkovskaya, a Russian Journalist believed to have equally been
poisoned by the Kremlin for writing a book: The Putin's Russia: Life in a
Failing Democracy depicted Russia as a country where human rights are routinely
trampled.

The Funds are deposited with a financial firm in Europe and I will want to
relocate these funds for investment in your region and with your assistance and
advice.

As soon as I receive your response, I will furnish you with more details on this
issue that is stressing me so badly. I do not mind drawing a business agreement
with you.

Best Regards,

Mrs. Marina Litvinenk

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated
Re: these scammers just dont quit

<TT>Dear Sir/Madam, I am Frank Williams a solicitor at law. I am thePersonal Attorney to Mr. Philip Smith, who livedin Nigeria for some fifty years, and who was until hisdemise my client based on engagement entered into withmy chambers in 1985. The said Philip who is hereafter referred to as myclient passed on April 2000, in a fatal car accident.All occupants of the vehicle including his immediatefamily unfortunately lost their lives. I contact youto secure your assistance in claiming his estate whichincludes sums of money left behind by him (Philip) toforestall confiscation and possible declaration of hisaccount as non-serviceable by the bank with whom thismoney were deposited. Sterling Chartered Bank whereMy late client had an account for a value of 18.5 million dollars has issued mewith notice to provide the Next of kin, or have the funds confiscated anddeclared abandoned. I seek your consent to present you as the Next of kinSo that the lodgments of this account valued at 18.5 milliondollars can be transferred to you by legitimateInheritance provisions as my client's Next of Kin. This sum ofMoney can thereafter be mutually disbursed by anagreed percentage All legal documents to back up your claimas the deceased Next of Kin, will be available by mychambers as witness to your status as bonafide inheritor. I therefore solicit your honest cooperation to enableus see this enterprise to finality. I reassure youthat this will be executed under a legitimate arrangementthat will protect you from any breach of the law.Please get in touch with me, to enable us discuss moreelaborately. Best Regards, Frank Williams, EsqSuites 5 & 6, 2nd Floor, Management House22, Idowu Taylor, Victoria IslandLagos,Nigeria.Private Email: frankwilliams_ng@yahoo.co.ukTelephone: +2348024285969</TT></PRE>

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

Perry Moore Finance House
39, Dalry Road
Haymarket Edinburgh EH11 2BU
United Kingdom.
(6595769 - Licenced Credit Brokers 478798.)

My name is Perry Moore of Perry Moore Finance House, a Licenced Credit
Broker. we offer a suitable loans from 3,000 DOLLARS to 10,000,000 DOLLARS
at just 3% interest rate with Flexible repayment over 1 to 30 years.
SERVICES RENDERED INCLUDES....

*Refinance
*Home Improvement
*Inventor Loans
*Auto Loans
*Debt Consolidation
*Line of Credit
*Second Mortgage
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans
*International Loans
*Student loans

All applicants considered even those with a poor credit history.

Apply NOW: Do send us the loan amount you need, your occupation, your
contact details and how long you need the loan.

Or email us at: contactpmoore@googlemail.com
SIGNED
Perry Moore

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

<HR><HR>
UNITED NATIONS (UN)
Debt Reconciliation Department.
Geneva-Switzerland.

Chairman Committee On Foreign
Contract And Inheritance fund Payment Notification
From United Nations And USA Government
Sir. James Wilfeson

Attn: Beneficiary

U.S.A GOVERNMENT, WORLD BANK AND UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION OFFICIAL HAS APPROVED TO PAY YOU PART PAYMENT OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUND VALUED OF $15.5M.

THE BRITISH PRIME MINISTER IN CONJUNCTION WITH U.S.A GOVERNMENT, WORLD BANK AND UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION DO HEREBY GIVE THIS IRREVOCABLE APPROVAL ORDER WITH THIS RELEASE CODE: GNC/3480/01/09 IN YOUR FAVOR FOR YOUR CONTRACT ENTITLEMENT AND YOUR INHERITANCE FUND WHICH YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YET, NOW IT WAS APPROVED BY THE WORLD BANK, THAT YOUR CONTRACT/INHERITANCE FUND SHOULD BE RELEASED THROUGH CITIBANK LONDON . SO YOU ARE ADVISED TO PRESENT ANY OF YOUR CHOICE, ON HOW YOU WANT TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND, EITHER BY ATM CARD OR WIRE TRANSFER, SO IN REGARDS TO THE TRANSFER YOU CAN PROVIDE ANY OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND WITH OUT DELAY. I AM CONTACTING YOU IN REGARDS TO THE INSTRUCTION GIVEN BY UNITED NATIONS, PLEASE I WILL URGE YOU TO TRY AND INDICATE ON HOW YOU WANT YOUR FUND TO BE RELEASED TO YOU FROM THE TWO OPTIONS ABOVE.

NOW YOUR NEW PAYMENT, UNITED NATIONS APPROVAL NO; UN5685P, WHITE HOUSE APPROVED NO: WH44CV, REFERENCE NO.-3455432 ALLOCATION NO: 566433 PASSWORD NO: 445334, PIN CODE NO: 33454 AND YOUR CERTIFICATE OF MERIT PAYMENT NO: 453, RELEASED CODE NO: 213345; IMMEDIATE CITIBANK TELEX CONFIRMATION NO: 0122124; SECRET CODE NO: XXTN0143, HAVING RECEIVED THESE VITAL PAYMENT NUMBER, THEREFORE YOU ARE QUALIFIED NOW TO RECEIVED AND CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT WITH THE CITIBANK LONDON IMMEDIATELY WITHIN THE NEXT 72HRS.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO DEAL AND COMMUNICATE ONLY WITH MR. MARK EDWARD, TELEX DEPARTMENT OF CITIBANK LONDON ,WITH THE HELP OF MONITORY TEAM FROM THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK NEW YORK WHICH IS OUR OFFICIAL REMITTING BANK, COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT MATTERS IN UNITED NATIONS, HAS LOOK UP TO MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE YOUR FUND. SO CONTACT:MR. MARK EDWARD ON HIS CONTACT INFORMATION, DIRECT TELE:+447092849131 FAX:+447092896940, EMAIL: citibnkgroupuk@aol.co.uk FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR CONTRACT/INHERITANCE/AWARD WINNING CLAIM BE INFORMEDTHAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CORRESPOND WITH ANY PERSON OR OFFICE ANYMORE,YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND BELLOW INFORMATION FOR YOUR TRANSFER.

1) YOUR FULL NAME:
2) ADDRESS, CITY, STATE AND COUNTRY:
3) PERSONAL CELL PHONE, FAX AND MOBILE:
4) COMPANY NAME (IF ANY) POSITION AND ADDRESS:
5) BANK NAME:
6) BANK ADDRESS:
7) ACCOUNT NUMBER:
8) ROUTING NUMBER OR SWIFT CODE NO:
9) OCCUPATION, AGE AND MARITAL STATUS:
10) COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE:

NOTE: YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT/COMMUNICATION CODE WITH MR. MARK EDWARD IS (XP009), YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND YOUR FULL BANKING INFORMATION TO MR. MARK EDWARD, TELEX DEPARTMENT OF CITIBANK LONDON AND MAKE SURE YOU SPEAK WITH HIM, WITH YOUR NEW PAYMENT CODE FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT AND SEND YOUR BANKING INFORMATION TO HIM .

CONTACT PERSON: MR. MARK EDWARD
POSITION: TELEX DEPARTMENT OF CITIBANK LONDON
Tele:+447024010748 Fax:+447092896940
Email: citibnkgroupuk@aol.co.uk

REGARD

SIR. JAMES WILFESON
(Chairman Committee On Foreign Contract And Inheritance fund
Payment Notification from United Nations And USA Government.)
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 bgColor=#ffffff border=2><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=100> APPROVED
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<HR>CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE:
This E-MAIL may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient,
any dissemination, distribution, copying, or use of this document is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by email at the
E-MAlL listed above to arrange for the destruction or return of the original document to us. Thank you.
<HR>? 2009 United Nations And USA Government. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 bgColor=#ffffff border=2><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=100>Original Copy
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

<TT>THE UNITED NATION ORGANISATIONLONDON UNITED KINGDOMUNITED NATION PAYMENT APPROVALOFFICE Special Duties/Logistics DepartmentFOREIGN CONTRACT/WINNING PAYMENT BUREAUOur Ref: UNO/511/CTBKLUKYour Ref 25321/IMF/USA/09/08UNITED NATION AND EUROPEAN UNION OFFICIAL WINNING PAYMENT VALUED $8,300,000MUNITED NATION ORGANIZATION AND EUROPEAN UNION ORGANIZATION do hereby give this irrevocable approval order with Release Code: GNC/3480/02/00 in your favor for your contract entitlement/award winning payment with the UNITED NATION to your nominated bank account. Now you*re new Payment,United nation Approval No;UN5685P,White House Approved No:WH44CV, Reference o.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 , Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Citibank Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No:XXTN013, Having received these vital payment number , therefore You are qualified now to received and confirm Your payment with the United Nation immediately within the next 72hrs.As a matter of fact, you are required to Deal and Communicate only with MR ANDREW WOLLEY, DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL REMMITTANCE CITIBANK OF UNITED KINGDOM, with the help and monitory team from the CITIBANK OF NEW YORK which is our official remitting bank, Committee On Foreign Payment Matters in United Nation, has look up to make sure you receive your fund valued $8.3m. So contact: MR ANDREW WOLLEY on his contact informationDirect Citibank Telephone No :+44-703-598-6441 or +44-703599-0316 MOBILE TELEPHONE,+44 785-726-6104 Fax Number:+44 870 288 7323,Email: andrewolley200@yahoo.com.hk for immediate release of your contract/inheritance/Award Winning claim Be informed that you are not allowed to correspond with any person or office anymore, You are require! d to send bellow information for your transfer. 1) YOUR FULL NAME: 2) ADDRESS,CITY,STATE AND COUNTRY. 3) PHONE,FAX AND MOBILE 4) COMPANY NAME(IF ANY) POSITION AND ADDRESS 5) BANK DETAILS,BANK NAMES,ACCOUNT NO,ROUTING NO,SWIFT CODE BANK ADDRESS. 6) PROFESSION,AGE AND MARITAL STATUS 7) COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSENOTE: YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT/COMMUNICATIONCODE WITH CITIBANK IS(511),YOU ARE ARE ADVICE TO SEND YOU FULL BANKING INFORMATION TO THE CITIBANK OF LONDON INTERNATIONAL REMMITTANCE DIRECTOR HEADED BY MR ANDREW WOLLEY AND MAKE SURE YOU SPEAK WITH HIM, WITH YOUR NEW PAYMENT CODE FOR RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT AND SEND HIM ALL YOUR BANKING INFORMATION NOW. CONTACT CODE(511) OFFICER:MR ANDREW WOLLEY. POSITION:DIRECTOR,INTL,REMMITTANCE CITIBANK LONDON. TELEPHONE OFFICE/BANK:+44-703-598-6441 or +44-703-599-0316 MOBILE TELEPHONE,+44 785-726-6104FAX NUMBER:+44 870 288 7323,EMAIL: andrewolley200@yahoo.com.hkSIR FRANK PETERSON.(CHAIRMAN COMMITTE ON FOREIGN CONTRACT/AWARD WINING PAYMENT UNITED NATION AND USA GOVERNMENT).</TT></PRE>

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Suprised Wayne Allyn Root was never pushing something like this in his prime

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

Customers Service Hours
Monday to Saturday:
Office Hours Monday to Saturday:

Greetings!!!

We have been waiting for you to contact me for your Trunk Box worth
$1,650,000.00 (One Million, Six Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States
Dollars), being compensation fund for 150 scam victims, but I did not hear from
you all this while.

I have deposited the Trunk Box with FEDEX COURIER SERVICE, West Africa, I
traveled out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not be back until
completion of my 3 months course. What you have to do now is to contact the
FEDEX COURIER SERVICE immediately to know when they will deliver your
consignment to you because of the expiring date.

For your information, I have paid for the delivery Charge, Insurance premium and
Clearance Certificate Fee of the consignment showing that it is not a Drug Money
or meant to sponsor Terrorism attack in your Country. The only money you will
send to the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE to deliver your Trunk Box direct to your
postal Address in your country is US$165 only being Security Keeping Fee of the
Courier Company so far. Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other
money except US$165.

I would have paid that but they refused, because they don't know when you will
contact them and in case of demurrage. You have to contact the FEDEX COURIER
SERVICE now for the delivery of your Trunk Box with this information below:

Contact Agent: Mr. Rob Hill
Email Address: mrobhill@yahoo.cn
Phone Number: +234-806-284-4470

Reconfirm the below information to the agent:
1. Full Names:
2. Residential Address:
3. Cell Phone Number:
4. Identification:
5. Country:

Request for the tracking number of the Trunk Box to enable you track and know
when it will get to your address.
Let me repeat again, try to contact them immediately you receive this mail to
avoid any further delay and remember to pay the Security Keeping fee of US$165
for their immediate action. You should also let me know through email as soon as
you receive your consignment. Below is an attached copy of your trunk box.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Sharon Conard

Cannon

Banned

I should write the screen play on the first one. It will make a great movie.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Great story. There is actually a site from people who go after the scammers :LMAO. REad this one the scammer got scammed :LMAO He even got the scammer to get a tatoo

http://www.419eater.com/html/okorie.htm

ONE OF THE VERY BEST SITES ON THE INTERNET - BY FAR!

the only bad thing about it is i could spend 8 hours there reading them all they are that great! and the laughter pains are also bad for my health too

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran

As you may have heard, Adamwins.com had a higher documented winning % in baseball last season than we’ve had in the past 17 years.
Adam wants you to get acquainted with us for baseball seasons and is offering you a tremendous opportunity to get started with us by joining our Platinum Program for FREE for the next 2 days. You’ll get as many as 3 plays every day and 3 of Adam’s Best Baseball Bets every week plus one Totals play and one Underdog play of the week per week.

Last year a $200 per unit player made over $46,250 using our baseball selections which included picking the Phillies in the World Series.

As a private sports handicapping consultant over the past 19 years Adam Meyer has forged a reputation as being the sharpest analyst in sports gaming. His services are in such high demand that he only works with the top gamblers in the world. After years of fielding questions from his radio audience as to why his prices were unaffordable to most players Adam created http://www.adamwins.com/.

MEMBERSHIP HAS IT’S BENEFITS:

Members receive up to 10 selections daily from the country’s most respected analyst.
Up to 150+ selections per month!
Up to 3 Private selections directly from Adam Meyer each week (valued at $500 each).
Weekly "Underdog" and "NBA Total" selections.
Boxing analysis from former 3x heavyweight champ Michael Moorer.
Daily NHL selections.
Daily Horse racing selections.
Daily Soccer selections
Money management from Adam Meyer and so much more...
1) CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE A FREE 2 DAY TRIAL OF PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP.
(It's simple to sign up and will take less than 2 minutes. There is no credit card required!)

2) Fill out the "New Member Account" form and click next.

3) Input the Promotional Code "TWODAY" in the blue box that says, "I have a Promotional Code," then click on "Validate Subscription Code" button. This will start your 2 Day Free Trial of Platinum Membership!

4) After your trial membership expires click on the "Subscription" tab in the left hand navigation bar. Choose either Gold or Platinum subscription and you'll be on your way to the most successful betting season you ever had!

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Those crazy Africans.

I, apparently, have been the big winnah in several European lotteries as of late. Not sure how since I've never entered into one, but if I send them all my personal information they'll be sure that my millions get deposited into my account.

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

As you may have heard, Adamwins.com had a higher documented winning % in baseball last season than we?ve had in the past 17 years.
Adam wants you to get acquainted with us for baseball seasons and is offering you a tremendous opportunity to get started with us by joining our Platinum Program for FREE for the next 2 days. You?ll get as many as 3 plays every day and 3 of Adam?s Best Baseball Bets every week plus one Totals play and one Underdog play of the week per week.

Last year a $200 per unit player made over $46,250 using our baseball selections which included picking the Phillies in the World Series.

As a private sports handicapping consultant over the past 19 years Adam Meyer has forged a reputation as being the sharpest analyst in sports gaming. His services are in such high demand that he only works with the top gamblers in the world. After years of fielding questions from his radio audience as to why his prices were unaffordable to most players Adam created http://www.adamwins.com/.

MEMBERSHIP HAS IT?S BENEFITS:

Members receive up to 10 selections daily from the country?s most respected analyst.
Up to 150+ selections per month!
Up to 3 Private selections directly from Adam Meyer each week (valued at $500 each).
Weekly "Underdog" and "NBA Total" selections.
Boxing analysis from former 3x heavyweight champ Michael Moorer.
Daily NHL selections.
Daily Horse racing selections.
Daily Soccer selections
Money management from Adam Meyer and so much more...
1) CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE A FREE 2 DAY TRIAL OF PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP.
(It's simple to sign up and will take less than 2 minutes. There is no credit card required!)

2) Fill out the "New Member Account" form and click next.

3) Input the Promotional Code "TWODAY" in the blue box that says, "I have a Promotional Code," then click on "Validate Subscription Code" button. This will start your 2 Day Free Trial of Platinum Membership!

4) After your trial membership expires click on the "Subscription" tab in the left hand navigation bar. Choose either Gold or Platinum subscription and you'll be on your way to the most successful betting season you ever had!
now that truely is a nigerian-american scammer. lol

PassTheRock

EOG Master

I was watching something that talked about all these scams...and they said they were moving around, but the law is trying to crack down. The ones from Nigeria literally showed internet cafe's with dozens of young men sending those emails. What surprised me was how many people fall for these types of things. Not just little old ladies either.
There are two things that come out of Nigeria, green eggs and scam.

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

I was watching something that talked about all these scams...and they said they were moving around, but the law is trying to crack down. The ones from Nigeria literally showed internet cafe's with dozens of young men sending those emails. What surprised me was how many people fall for these types of things. Not just little old ladies either.
There are two things that come out of Nigeria, green eggs and scam.
lol as i read i have about 8 more in my emails.