They're back...........

Randolph, Davis, and Camby.

This team has caught a wave and I am gonna ride it with them. They are playing the Slobcats tonight who have lost 5 in a row and who really havent been the same without Gerald Wallace who is sidelined with a collapsed lung. This Slobcat team is also on the back end of a back to back where the are just 3-8 on the season SU.

The Clippers since getting healthy (sans Kaman) have been a monster. They have been scoring at will and shooting lights out. They have averaged 123 ppg their last two outings and have shot 58% from the field in doing so. I have watched both games and I can say this team is really picking up momentum. They are not to be faded any time soon.

With the Warriors SU winner last night I have given out 7 straight ATS winners at EOG. Here is to number 8. :cheers

This will be my largest NBA side this year. :thumbsup

Go Clip Joint. Pick -110

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: They're back...........

Agree on Clips picking up momentum, especially beast Randolf. Baron is trying, Camby is huge on defensive end. But coach Brown ditched Adam. Got Rad. Huge upgrade over Adam. Rad goes tonight, I will watch this one. Shitty sked tonight.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

You get to 8-0, great run! :thumbsup

Agree on Clips picking up momentum, especially beast Randolf. Baron is trying, Camby is huge on defensive end. But coach Brown ditched Adam. Got Rad. Huge upgrade over Adam. Rad goes tonight, I will watch this one. Shitty sked tonight.

You get to 8-0, great run! :thumbsup

Rad is just as big of a liablity on the defensive end as Morrison was. The Clippers team is filling it up. Does Rad come out and put up 20? I am betting against it. Hard to fit in your first time on the court with 11 new guys. :+waving-5

This is the 7th consecutive road game for the Clips?

The first four games the studs played little or none at all. They were just coming back from injury.

This team has played well below expectations all year. Now that they are all healthy they are having fun, playing loose, and shooting with confidence. This isnt your typical 12-39 team on the last game of a 7 game road trip just wanting to go home. This is a team that has its legs and is ready to carry on the ass kickings they have handed out the last two games. 91023i2ndw;l

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I like the young guys, Gordon and Thorton. I just wish Al would realize he stinks from the arc. Drive more. But with BD, Gordon, Al, Zach and Camby, they are a tough unit. But Thorton has blossomed, and it shows when the other guys are there taking up defenders. I just pass on pk's on last game of a very long road trip. Just not my kind of play, short or long term. But I think you easily have the better team. Should be some good prices on them for a bit longer. I'll be on them after tonight.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Hornets sure are depleted. No West, Chandler or Paul. Total dropped like a rock. But Hornets midget lineup without them seems uptempo, high scoring.

I should retire from posting. This was absolutely the worst recommendation in forumville history. Not the way I wanted to start my week.

A big hole would not describe what kinda shape I am in after this one. The Black Hole would be getting close.

Gonna take some time off, learn from this debacle, and be back ready to start producing some more winners.

This was simply the WAY wrong side and very embarrassing. Sorry to those that followed. It is no consolation to those that followed, but I prommise I lose more than everyone combined on this deal.

Again, sorry.

WVU

EOG Master

I took a bad time to finally catch one of your plays. I am always too late to the party. Keep on posting them.

12io4j2w90

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

I should retire from posting. This was absolutely the worst recommendation in forumville history. Not the way I wanted to start my week.

A big hole would not describe what kinda shape I am in after this one. The Black Hole would be getting close.

Gonna take some time off, learn from this debacle, and be back ready to start producing some more winners.

This was simply the WAY wrong side and very embarrassing. Sorry to those that followed. It is no consolation to those that followed, but I prommise I lose more than everyone combined on this deal.

Again, sorry.

Hey man I lost some on this as well......really liked this one, but didnt work out.....been a tough night...on rockets too.

Life goes on.

munson15

I want winners...

Travis your humility astounds me. A 7-1 run is hardly anything to apologize for.:cheers

janus

EOG Dedicated

Again, sorry.

osu -- always bet the same amount per play, brother. there's no shame in losing. its expected by anyone who understands the long term game. you're still alright, keep your chin up.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

How can you be 7-1 and be bummed out? A clunker is a clunker. So what. The other 7 were awesome. This one scared me from new guy Rad, taking over from complete loser Adam and that 7th road game. Your next game will be a huge bounceback. You know the drill Travis, get back on the horse.

Best Wishes...oF :+waving-5

How can you be 7-1 and be bummed out? A clunker is a clunker. So what. The other 7 were awesome. This one scared me from new guy Rad, taking over from complete loser Adam and that 7th road game. Your next game will be a huge bounceback. You know the drill Travis, get back on the horse.

Best Wishes...oF :+waving-5

ATSMOV = -21

Unacceptable. I wish this thread would fall off the main page already. 2348ji23e

Clunker, kinda like the BFC car you win for hitting the jackpot? :+textinb3

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

So what. Like I said. I have lost way worse. I have a fleet of 72 Pinto Wagons. They played like a team on thier 7th road game. Just a bad spot. We will hit them for all the money next time out. And we keep an eye on Bobcats with Rad. I have the utmost faith you did not lose all your capping skills in one game. Next.