Things in life that are -EV

Strip Clubs

Say what you want-- by the end of the night there will only be one bulge in your pants, and it won't be in your back pocket.

Pass.

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Things in life that are -EV

PO's pets not running away from his house before Katrina was heavily -EV for them.

What's the alternative Mr. Smith ?

From a guy that drove for several years without it in the mid 80's in Ca ?

If you own nothing ( like an illegal Mexican) why insure ?

If you own something, anything....even just your life, you might want uninsured motorist coverage for your medical needs if hit.

self insurance only works for millionaires able to post a bond with DMV, and I doubt many do that !

I'd want those driving around LV to have insurance if they collide with me, bro !

Strip Clubs

Say what you want-- by the end of the night there will only be one bulge in your pants, and it won't be in your back pocket.

Pass.
To go a bit further I don't even understand going to Hooters, for what, $15 pitchers of beer and over priced wings? All that to look at fake tits in a t-shirt....Pass

To go a bit further I don't even understand going to Hooters, for what, $15 pitchers of beer and over priced wings? All that to look at fake tits in a t-shirt....Pass
Hey, they have Guinness on tap. If you're going to a sports bar, you might as well look at some decent eye candy. But I don't totally disagree with you...

Life is not about avoiding -EV things, imo. I like stripclubs, expensive food, new cars...you only live once, so might as well enjoy it. But if you really want to analyze things, then getting married is the biggest -EV thing you can do. You are locking yourself in a long term contract with a declining asset! :LMAO:LMAO

Life is not about avoiding -EV things, imo. I like stripclubs, expensive food, new cars...you only live once, so might as well enjoy it. But if you really want to analyze things, then getting married is the biggest -EV thing you can do. You are locking yourself in a long term contract with a declining asset! :LMAO:LMAO
:cheers

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

I often tell my wife the only reason I married her cause she was cheaper then a whore, chef and maid LOL She maxes out her 500 card every month but she works as well so that's a good investment.