Things in life that are -EV

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Strip Clubs

Say what you want-- by the end of the night there will only be one bulge in your pants, and it won't be in your back pocket.

Pass.

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Things in life that are -EV

PO's pets not running away from his house before Katrina was heavily -EV for them.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Strip Clubs

Say what you want-- by the end of the night there will only be one bulge in your pants, and it won't be in your back pocket.

Pass.
Biggest waste of time and money ever invented. 99% of guys in strip clubs are losers.

Auto insurance

What's the alternative Mr. Smith ?

From a guy that drove for several years without it in the mid 80's in Ca ?

If you own nothing ( like an illegal Mexican) why insure ?

If you own something, anything....even just your life, you might want uninsured motorist coverage for your medical needs if hit.

self insurance only works for millionaires able to post a bond with DMV, and I doubt many do that !

I'd want those driving around LV to have insurance if they collide with me, bro !

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Doug, how is Obummer doing with the economy? Or with the 4 wars he's involved in? ::LMAO::

Teddy kgb

Banned

Strip Clubs

Pass.

To go a bit further I don't even understand going to Hooters, for what, $15 pitchers of beer and over priced wings? All that to look at fake tits in a t-shirt....Pass

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

To go a bit further I don't even understand going to Hooters, for what, $15 pitchers of beer and over priced wings? All that to look at fake tits in a t-shirt....Pass

Hey, they have Guinness on tap. If you're going to a sports bar, you might as well look at some decent eye candy. But I don't totally disagree with you...

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

Life is not about avoiding -EV things, imo. I like stripclubs, expensive food, new cars...you only live once, so might as well enjoy it. But if you really want to analyze things, then getting married is the biggest -EV thing you can do. You are locking yourself in a long term contract with a declining asset! :LMAO:LMAO

InvstmntWagring

EOG Enthusiast

Life is not about avoiding -EV things, imo. I like stripclubs, expensive food, new cars...you only live once, so might as well enjoy it. But if you really want to analyze things, then getting married is the biggest -EV thing you can do. You are locking yourself in a long term contract with a declining asset! :LMAO:LMAO

:cheers

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

I often tell my wife the only reason I married her cause she was cheaper then a whore, chef and maid LOL She maxes out her 500 card every month but she works as well so that's a good investment.