Things That Baffle You About Certain Teams In NFL So Far This Year

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
How long will it take NFL to catch on to this....

You stop Santana Moss.........You stop the Redskins offense.........:+clueless

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Hache Man said:
How long will it take NFL to catch on to this....

You stop Santana Moss.........You stop the Redskins offense.........
Kind of like - stop Michael and you stop the Bulls?

Hache Man

Why hasn't the Detroit Lions realized yet that there are tens, or maybe even hundreds of free agent QB's, that could run their team better than Joey Harrington........:+clueless

Hache Man

ZZ CREAM said:
Kind of like - stop Michael and you stop the Bulls?

No comparison.....

Moss gets behind defenses week after week....

Nobody else on that offense is going to beat you, not even Clinton Portis...

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Hache Man said:
No comparison.....

Moss gets behind defenses week after week....

Nobody else on that offense is going to beat you, not even Clinton Portis...
Should have put LOL, it was a joke! Everyone knows even with Moss, Washington offense SUCKS! P.S. Moss gets a first down to the 16 as we speak. You are correct Hache! Washington td- not Moss!

Hache Man

Why is Minnesota Top Draft Pick Wide Receiver Troy Williamson, who they thought would take Randy Moss' place (ha ha), not starting yet whenthe Vikes have absolutely nothing to lose.........:+clueless

Hache Sir I am impressed ...after FSU loss last night not one comment from you or Chris from Oly .... I deserve a shot or three...afterall I ate your azzes up when you lost....:cocktail

Things that baffle me? Why not play Xavier Lee and Fire that wussy Jeff Bowden..

sorry:+signs99-

Hache Man

Glaken said:
Hache Sir I am impressed ...after FSU loss last night not one comment from you or Chris from Oly .... I deserve a shot or three...afterall I ate your azzes up when you lost....:cocktail

Things that baffle me? Why not play Xavier Lee and Fire that wussy Jeff Bowden..

sorry:+signs99-

LOL...... You forget, I like all Florida teams, don't really have a favorite college team.

Obviously my first love is the NFL & my Tampa Bay Bucs who's spanking Miami right now!