This didnt make the post review cut at RX on Easter

railbird

EOG Master
Re: This didnt make the post review cut at RX on Easter

They only want pink gay Easter bunnys with baloons.

Blondie

EOG Master

Was it relevant to the thread? :+clueless

railbird

EOG Master

certainly was, was a happy easter thread. Today is about Jesus dying on the cross for us, its not just about easter bunnys

Blondie

EOG Master

You are right that does make it extremely relevant.

It is a great reminder of the actual reason for this holiday, not the commercial reason

Blondie

EOG Master

Yes we had a family get together here earlier :cocktail

Did you have anything special going on today?

railbird

EOG Master

Rail has a BIG problem with Barman

quick question Teddy, do you think lurkers want to see what Railbird likes in the ball game or get a theology lesson or do you think they are interested in this reject Barman and his over moderation which is ruining the site. I know several posters and lurkers who are disgruntled with this guy.

How about Scott Landau? everybody who doesnt kiss his ass is anti semtic. Hey Landau its not the jewish race we dont like, its you we dont like because you are a sniveling whining little rat bitch whos jokes are about as funny as a heart attack. He thinks its funny that he claims that he is diety:+clueless

Teddy kgb

Banned

I'm on your side Rail.....Fvck Barman!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Hachefaag..

railbird

EOG Master

You know what is really upsetting is I get barred from political site, they dont like my opinions on theology or UFO's and twist that somehow I am anti semitic. Yet I would say 7 of my best 20 freinds are Jewish and these assholes over there say Im antisemetic.:+whipping

B

Bruce Dickinson

Wilhlelm & Barman = horrible mods

I'll give them both the benefit of the doubt that they are great dudes in person, but stick to posting

Great poster DOESNNOT equal great mod

B

Bruce Dickinson

PS-
So, i was using "Wilhelm" as a handle at another forum (gold forum)

I shit you not this dude comes in and blasts me for being Wilhelm at therx, a known stiff.......WTF? The thread was about ebay, something irrevelant. LMFAO

B

Bruce Dickinson

for the record I don't think "Wilhelm" is a stiff, just seems like most sharp posters have moved on = BORING....... The day of the forums is OVER

B

Bruce Dickinson

How about Scott Landau? everybody who doesnt kiss his ass is anti semtic. Hey Landau its not the jewish race we dont like, :+clueless

yeah Scotty only wishes he was a true Jew..........fact is, like 93% of the rest of the Jews left on the planet after the Holocaust, he is an Ashkenazi Jew.........AKA European Jew......they are NOT really Jews, but a Mongol tribe with bloodlines that tie back to the ancient Egyptians......... imposters really. Lucifer is thier god, even though most don't realize it.

Timetopay

EOG Master

good thread...

I go back to RX for a few days and half my shit is moved,deleted,edited, or i am told i need to conform better.

Thats all fine if thats how they want to run the show but they have lost a lot of interesting reads...

Timetopay

EOG Master

Anything else Bruce? the last 3 post were riveting...

Teddy. I got to RR and u posting baseball picks. Man how that is in the shitter.

I dont think we could even bring it back to life

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

Too bad the rr at the rx is dead cause the "down under" here is horrible compared to the rr back when the rx was rocking....go asylum and you get the 5 star treatment...last time I logged into therx every room was locked out except forum pick tracker room...even pm's were gone......

Oh....welcome to eog teddy.....seem to be slowly weeding out stiffs and $10 parlay posters here.

As far as the rx.....I think the mods are all great people (esp wil) but too much change too fast caused panic and the mods over moderated a little....hopefully things are back to normal by now....

B

Bruce Dickinson

Bruce there are forums where this kind of talk is encouraged, this is not one of them. Or so I'm told.:LMAO

yea looks like I sent him packing with that comment, or maybe he's just past out drunk, regardless HOU take the cheese tommorow, book it now

B

Bruce Dickinson

TTP, riddle me this, not that I really care, but after 6 months it makes me wonder. I had 2K posts there and went to log in one day around Thanksgiving and my PW was changed. Sent in a PW change request, emailed Wil a coulpe times no response , still cant log in there....WTF?

Place is just weird now. Only reason I bring it up cause I miss posting there at times. Strange. Oh Well

Timetopay

EOG Master

I dont see you as the beef type Bruce(except when u take a out of the blue shot at me)

Im sure u could get it or get a response.

I got a damn apology email from Wil on my last banning so i am sure u can get something.

Tolast time I logged into therx every room was locked out except forum pick tracker room...even pm's were gone......

LOL....I never heard that one

Oh, fuck me-that's too funny

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rIVHNylH1Mk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rIVHNylH1Mk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

B

Bruce Dickinson

TT shoot me an PM if your still around

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I dont see you as the beef type Bruce(except when u take a out of the blue shot at me)

Im sure u could get it or get a response.

I got a damn apology email from Wil on my last banning so i am sure u can get something.

post that bitch or else we dont believe ya :cocktail

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

You know what is really upsetting is I get barred from political site, they dont like my opinions on theology or UFO's and twist that somehow I am anti semitic. Yet I would say 7 of my best 20 freinds are Jewish and these assholes over there say Im antisemetic.:+whipping
Rail provides the best humor on these forums.