This is why LeBron is overrated. Stats - When he shoots too much, Cle loses.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Re: This is why LeBron is overrated. Stats - When he shoots too much, Cle loses.

Korver made the all star game once and led the league 4 times in 3 pt. percentage including this year.
Love and Irving are regulars.

Ok. I'm not complaining or saying LBJ has no help with this team. I am also not saying that MJ made Grant or Armstrong worse because they never made an All-Star team playing beside him. I am just pointing out that they were a hell of a good team without him; add MJ to the mix and there's your 6-for-6.

MJ was not playing Tennis, you can't say that because he won more Grand Slams than LBJ that he is by default better; it doesn't work like that in team sports.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Re: This is why LeBron is overrated. Stats - When he shoots too much, Cle loses.

I think a team of Grant, Kukoc, Armstrong and two throw ins could take on anyone.

Throw in Pippen, Rodman and Cartwright and you're in the Eastern conference Finals back in the shit days of the NBA. Might struggle a little today though.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Ok. I'm not complaining or saying LBJ has no help with this team. I am also not saying that MJ made Grant or Armstrong worse because they never made an All-Star team playing beside him. I am just pointing out that they were a hell of a good team without him; add MJ to the mix and there's your 6-for-6.

MJ was not playing Tennis, you can't say that because he won more Grand Slams than LBJ that he is by default better; it doesn't work like that in team sports.

See Wilt Chamberlain.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Throw in Pippen, Rodman and Cartwright and you're in the Eastern conference Finals back in the shit days of the NBA. Might struggle a little today though.

Let's not forget that MJ's era was a little watered down with expansion teams as well.

Little man's game today. 4 guys sit on the perimeter and Jordan takes his man one on one every time.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Little man's game today. 4 guys sit on the perimeter and Jordan takes his man one on one every time.

Serious question Raiders, have you ever seen an MVP candidate play as bad as Harden played in he last 10 minutes of that game?

Serious question Raiders, have you ever seen an MVP candidate play as bad as Harden played in he last 10 minutes of that game?

That was painful to watch. How about that block by Ginobili?

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

That was painful to watch. How about that block by Ginobili?

I just waned to cry. Hou is my biggest series bet of the year by a longshot. Had some +5.5 tonight but fuck me.

kane

EOG master

I hated the offense that Hou ran at the end.

Oh my God, I never thought it possible but I agree with Raiders here. I can't stand it when teams play hero ball at the end of games where one guy dribbles the ball for the entirety of the shot clock, then jacks up a long jumper as the clock winds down. And to make it worse, Harden was clearly gassed in the OT, I think he was 0-3 from the field with 3 turnovers, not to mention the and one when he fouled Danny Green, he single handedly lost the game for them. Then at the very end after Hous won the jump ball, Ryan Anderson grabs it with 7 seconds to play and neither him or anyone else has the presence of mind to call time out. In the NBA 7 seconds is an eternity, they could have set up a play, instead they got what they got. Now the defensive play by Ginobili while a great block, he could have just as easily grazed Harden's head and given him 3 free throws, Ginobili made a great play, but he was inches away from being the possible goat

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

LeBron has been to 7 straight finals....can't be that much overrated....:LMAO

LeBron has been to 7 straight finals....can't be that much overrated....:LMAO

It's nothing to brag about. He just moves to the team with the most talent in the East. Now if he did it all with one team, that would be different.

MrTop

EOG Master

I do not like what he did when he left cleveland to win with miami.... hurting the NBA with the quick fix that creates super teams. As far as talent goes he has done a lot and only 32 y/o , still cannot be stopped going to the hoop. Great passer and quickness along with his on court awareness is one of the best of all time.