This is why LeBron is overrated. Stats - When he shoots too much, Cle loses.

Too many times he tries to be a one man team. Attempts, W/L record in playoffs

14 att W by 12
14 W 12
19 W 9
20 W 27
20 W 8
22 W 10
23 W 1
24 W 2
25 W 15
28 L 10
29 L 10
30 L 1

Wade

EOG Master
Re: This is why LeBron is overrated. Stats - When he shoots too much, Cle loses.

LeBrick James will never win a championship. He should change his number because he will never be a 6 time champion like Jordan.

Re: This is why LeBron is overrated. Stats - When he shoots too much, Cle loses.

Give the ball to LeBron and everyone else clears out every play going down the stretch. His percentage sucks again. Stupid offense.

LeBrick James will never win a championship. He should change his number because he will never be a 6 time champion like Jordan.
It's an embarrassment to allow him to wear 23.

Mo Williams 6 for 9 from 3 and LeBron gets all the credit.

seems like he passes the ball pretty well to me.

Of course LeBron will get all the stats with this offense. They give him the ball at the top of the key on every play and everyone else gets as far away as possible. Then people cry LeBron gets no help. 2348ji23e

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Lebron looking like Kobe for the first time in his life - this is his best performance that I have seen - really thought the Cavs would choke but he was sensational down the stretch

Lebron looking like Kobe for the first time in his life - this is his best performance that I have seen - really thought the Cavs would choke but he was sensational down the stretch
Have to agree that he is looking like a closer tonight.

Barkley was my favorite to watch when everyone cleared out for him.

to the announcers - No shit LeBron's involved in every point with this clear out offense.

mofome

Banned

Too many times he tries to be a one man team. Attempts, W/L record in playoffs

He was a one man team in the 4th. How did that turn out? His team went from down 1 to up 10. Thats how.

mofome

Banned

to the announcers - No shit LeBron's involved in every point with this clear out offense.

Because Lebron is the best player in the league and he can win on his own. He is the only player in the league who could have had a 4th quarter like that.

CLOSER.

mofome

Banned

Kobe wishes.

mofome

Banned

seems like he passes the ball pretty well to me.

Hes an amazing passer. Would be nice if other guys could knock a few more shots down as they did tonight.

He was a one man team in the 4th. How did that turn out? His team went from down 1 to up 10. Thats how.
How can you not be a one man team when he gets the ball every play and everyone else runs away.

No way in the world that any other player has a chance to do something. Impossible for Lebron not to be involved in every score.

mofome

Banned

Give the ball to LeBron and everyone else clears out every play going down the stretch. His percentage sucks again. Stupid offense.

Really? I beg to differ.

:doh1

Hes an amazing passer. Would be nice if other guys could knock a few more shots down as they did tonight.
How can the other p[layers knock down a shot when they don't get the ball?

mofome

Banned

How can you not be a one man team when he gets the ball every play and everyone else runs away.

No way in the world that any other player has a chance to do something. Impossible for Lebron not to be involved in every score.

It would be possible for him to miss a shot, turn it over, or do a number of things. he did not.

as you said though, stupid offense.

everyone should have just walked off the court and let LeBron go one on one every play. That's the offense.

mofome

Banned

LeBron had the worst shooting percentage of all the starters on Cle.

About the same percentage as kobe last evening, only difference is Lebron scored 37, had 15 boards, had 12 assists, and made slightly more fgs than he had turnovers.

:thumbsup

It would be possible for him to miss a shot, turn it over, or do a number of things. he did not.

as you said though, stupid offense.
Why are they better when LeBron shoots less?

LeBron had one good game as a closer and guys slobber over him.

They are better when other guys make the wide open shots lebron gets them.
That's why he should dish it off more. He should get a ton of assits when he gets the ball EVERY play. Jordan would score 60 with that O. Triangle didn't allow it.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

True, but it really is impossible for the other guys to do anything with this O. I'm pulling for Cle/lakers final.

i'll call bullshit...you've openly rooted against Lebron the entire series which doubts that you are rooting for his team

i'll call bullshit...you've openly rooted against Lebron the entire series which doubts that you are rooting for his team
Check my posts from days past. Always been pulling for LeBron/Kobe

Apple

Banned

LeBron is definitely the best player in the NBA..

mofome

Banned

Seems obvious that Raiders is hoping for Lebron to fail.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Anyone who says Lebron is on Michaels level is uh.....well......wrong

Seems obvious that Raiders is hoping for Lebron to fail.
Just want a different offense. Cle would be better. Can't gauge other players with LeBron going 1 on 1 every play.