This Super Hottie Seo is the most stunning Asian.........forget that she's the finest looking woman in sports

gmon

EOG Senior Member
Hee K Seo is not only leading thru 12 holes in the final round of the US Womens Open but she's got great action, better outfits, a gorgeous smile, hair that you'll love and a body that would stop traffic. Hope that this gal hangs on for the win. First time all should be checking honey golf.

If you ain't watching, your missing out BIG TIME :+excited-:btj:

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Re: This Super Hottie Seo is the most stunning Asian.........forget that she's the finest looking woman in sports

I wouldnt mind to 'hole in one' her. Possibly a 'putt in the butt' as well

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: This Super Hottie Seo is the most stunning Asian.........forget that she's the finest looking woman in sports

not bad

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

i dont agree she probably the best looking asian in sports but not out of all the women

i like the USA goal keeper shes a nice hot babe

Teddy kgb

Banned

I'd like to go down on that bunker.....

BigDaddy

EOG Master

in 10 years you can get a hand job from her for $40 at your local massage parlor

VegasRandy

EOG Veteran

Thread starter should get a one week ban for not posting pictures.

Add another work for horrible taste.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

thats one ugly broad she does not even come close to being a hot asian

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

ill show you how asians supposed to look like

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

BigDaddy

EOG Master

:doggie

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

munson15

I want winners...

Now we're talking.:thumbsup

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

VegasRandy

EOG Veteran

Thread starter should be ashamed of himself.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I wouldnt mind to 'hole in one' her. Possibly a 'putt in the butt' as well

I'd love to see my King Cobra 1-wood in her hands.

carolinakid

Banned

Damn that one hole even tiger has not ace

carolinakid

Banned

But i will still stay with my Caroline!!!

carolinakid

Banned

big Daddy not sure on that one but i bet you she seen a few woodies

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

View attachment 6756

This girl is pretty hot.

i think me and her are through!

i believe she came back from vacation she changed her profile picture but she has not responded yet to my message

i think she has somebody that she likes!

BigDaddy

EOG Master

damn

sorry to hear about that moldy

you will find another one soon

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

damn

sorry to hear about that moldy

you will find another one soon

not that i know it for sure but i am 99% either she saw my message and does not want to respond because i guess she knowz that i like her a lot

or that she found somebody else and she does not want to respond its either one of the 2 possibilities

if she does respond or call me thats probably not going to happen i would not bet on it thats a really huge odds on her sending me a message at least

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i know how you feel

i had a girl once that i really liked and it never worked out

broke my heart

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

i know how you feel

i had a girl once that i really liked and it never worked out

broke my heart

yeah but i am 26 and i been single all my life its not like we were going out and doing stuff its just that i liked her to death in those days

but now that feeling its over but yet shes still in my head even though if i never see her again i am really thankfull that i met her

she inspired me a lot and i feel like a different person right now that this feeling that i had i am sure there will be someone out there that will give me the same feeling

and i am trying to shape my body so at least the girls will like me better not just for my height but as being fit and athletic not a tall fat - skinny guy

BigDaddy

EOG Master

but now that feeling its over but yet shes still in my head even though if i never see her again i am really thankfull that i met her

those are some of the memories we will never forget

it's good to have those.

gmon

EOG Senior Member

View attachment 6757 View attachment 6758
ANY PHUCKN' QUESTIONS ? I'D EAT THE PEANUTS OUTTA HER SHIT :fuck:

Moldy: You say she's one ugly broad ? You kidding me or what with the soccer mom...............she's whipped.
Put your glasses on you doughnut. :whip:

VegasRandy: A pug nose ? Come out of the hot desert sonny boy and have a cream soda, will ya. :doh1

Winky: You got a problem with her lil cameltoe........................look at some of these pix dude.
All you can give me is Heather Mitts, I guess there's something for everyone. :+clueless
View attachment 6759

SecretStash

EOG Senior Member

these guys posted dozen of other hot asians.. bottom line asians are hot as hell.. u cant pick just one :btj:
-stash

gmon

EOG Senior Member

Hey Secret-Trash: We all know that there are smoking gals who make movies and do modeling throughout the world. The point of the thread is that in the sporting world, I'd put up the gorgeous Seo with anyone who ever laced em up and I mean anyone.

You gotta start reading the heading of the thread before commenting with your half baked answers.

Now go get the wax outta your ears buddy. :clubbed

hey gaymon, get off the drugs buddy....you are just pissed because everyone thinks your bulldog looking crush isnt at the top of any list. get the wax outta yo ears buddy

gmon

EOG Senior Member

Hey BrickShi*t Head: Of course I'm on drugs, it could be the only reason for me to comment to your lame as*s reply..........................Gaymon

What are you like, phuckn' nine ?

If your gonna come into my threads you better bring more than the bile of verbage you posted. Get your own lines you Country Hick. oij213490

gmon

EOG Senior Member

Hey BrickShi*t Head: Of course I'm on drugs, it could be the only reason for me to comment to your lame as*s reply..........................Gaymon

What are you like, phuckn' nine ?

If your gonna come into my threads you better bring more than the bile of verbage you posted. Get your own lines you Country Hick. oij213490