THIS WEEK'S GUEST ON WINNING WEDNESDAYS IS ADAM MEYER...

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated
Re: THIS WEEK'S GUEST ON WINNING WEDNESDAYS IS ADAM MEYER...

Fukin beautiful. I cant wait for others to actually hear this guy rather than see what he types on his keyboard.

2 completely different personas. Completely.

Fukin beautiful. I cant wait for others to actually hear this guy rather than see what he types on his keyboard.

1000% correct. I just got through telling that to him...

Mammon

EOG Master

Big Daddy you are killing me:LMAO

Adam is not going to be happy it took you so long..

:tub:

Hes a salesman. A very good one at that. What did you expect? Him to come off as some idiot? You dont talk people out of hundreds of thousands of dollars and not be smooth with your delivery. :doh1

Heim

EOG Master

Was Bernie Madoff not available??

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

Adam is a great salesman.

Hes a salesman. A very good one at that. What did you expect? Him to come off as some idiot? You dont talk people out of hundreds of thousands of dollars and not be smooth with your delivery. :doh1

I dont think 'great' begins to describe it.

You put this guy on an island with 1000 other people and give them all $1000, leave them there for a year, go back and pick them up and Adam would have exactly $1,000,000 in his pockets.

Believe it.

You put this guy on an island with 1000 other people and give them all $1000, leave them there for a year, go back and pick them up and Adam would have exactly $1,000,000 in his pockets.

Believe it.

He has some great lines.

"I dont do this for the money. I do it to change peoples lives"

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

Believe it.

not if he bet on his own picks.

100% agree

I like him and the fact he says what he thinks and if you don't like it - that is your problem. I also like it that when he says something you know it has been well thought out and while his picks don't win all the time he stands a better chance because he has well researched it out

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Believe it.

Actually, I'd put my money on Adam being dead before the year is up.

Heim

EOG Master

100% agree

I like him and the fact he says what he thinks and if you don't like it - that is your problem. I also like it that when he says something you know it has been well thought out and while his picks don't win all the time he stands a better chance because he has well researched it out

Have you ever bought from someone you didn't like??

Let's not forget the job description is sales...

Sorry SHRINK...

60 Minutes and Showtime have beat you to the SUPERSTAR.

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated

Will be listening over the net as usual

Have a good one !!!!

Let's see if Adam can actually pick a game that moves in his favor...

That's what I care about,

THE SHRINK

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Let's see if Adam can actually pick a game that moves in his favor...

That's what I care about,

THE SHRINK

You saw his Fresno st -11 best bet agaisnt Fezz. As Fezz would Say DISASTER. The guy is a BUM.

You saw his Fresno st -11 best bet agaisnt Fezz. As Fezz would Say DISASTER. The guy is a BUM.

He did look bad in that one...

I guess he didn't listen to my Winning Wednesday Selection of Wyoming +11 that i said would move to 10...12io4j2w90

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

He did look bad in that one...

I guess he didn't listen to my Winning Wednesday Selection of Wyoming +11 that i said would move to 10...12io4j2w90

You had a GREAt year. COngrats.

12io4j2w9012io4j2w90

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

Adam will be a great guest. You guys just wait and see.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

fezz best bet wash +3

45-12:blink:

BTW adam texted me nyg -2.5 at 7:43pm monday night

gave me good info on TB +7 sunday they won outright 24-7

hasselback threw 4 ints

i went 6-4-1 with adam this weekend and could have been a ton better if we get a couple breaks

NE -7 pushed
Pitt -2 well pitt game just sucked.

his best bet of fresno was covering the spread in the 4th qtr for gamblers

i had -10.5 +103

that game didn't have to lose

wyoming was like 50% on 3rd down conversions

washington was never in the game total wrong side the whole game.

:cheers

retiredincr

EOG Enthusiast

Had the pleasure of meeting both adam and his son in vegas last year, the man (as well as the boy) are nothing but Class. You guys have this man perceived wrongly
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I am looking forward to this show.
The questions that they ask, give us a nice insight into each guests thinking.

The hour goes by so fast. lol
:cheers

Mammon

EOG Master

Shrink, you going to call him a Buffoon on the air?

Meyer

EOG Addicted

So i will say in conclusion that the names you are calling big daddy, jeff jones, judge, and others who are sticking up for me are all laughing at you guys on here. They have been getting my plays for FREE and have not had a losing week once. Even after the 2-4-1 in the contest. So if you guys want to rip me do it all day. Again i say, anyone who met me or spent time at my offices have only said amazingly positive things. I don't hold any grudges and wish all of you a merry christmas. Lot of things to be grateful for and you guys have too much hatred in you. A man isn't measured by posting wins or losses on Eog. I have never cheated or conned a person and never would. I notice no one said hey adam you were right when i said washington (fezzik best bet) after laughing at my fresno was the biggest sucker bet of the week and they are going to get killed. That is why i realize its pointless here. I came on here after reading some of you post that all touts are frauds and wanted to help u guys and show u differently. I will donate another 10k to charity if i post here again. The pictures you posted of big daddy is sick and I am sorry for him . I begged him to no longer defend me just keep winning. I called him 3 hours before tampa started and Fezzik too with info on Haselback experiencing concussion like symptoms. He was dizzy and not up to himself. He threw 4 int and a fumble. It doesn't always equate to a w but its better than no info. Again most of you are ok in my book and wish you the best....adam meyer