This whole email thing...

I don't know what happened, where this supposed list came from, if it was bought, or stolen, or given. I do not really care. It happens everyday and anyone that doesn't know thaty is pretty naive.

It definately is a redundant list, meaning if you signed up here, and signed up at the RX you got two. If you have ghosts here, and ghosts there you got the corresponding number. So guys claiming to get multiple issues of it :+signs11-

I got two. One from here, and apparently onme from the Rx list. So what? They both went into my bulk folder.

Now what pisses me off even more is the trash I get at home, the actual real mail. I still haven't figured that out. Because I don't know which books I used my real address at,and theones I just used a P.O. box with, or my Vegas address. I just know that before this year I never got mail delivered to my home address.

Yes I pissed and moaned about it somewhat, but I surely didn't call whoever was doing it a crook or a scam, or a sham. It happens. I know that, that is why I do not use my home address when I sign up at places even sports books. And no, when I had to fax my ID my address was not on it, I used another ID.

Now, we all know the Shrink is no saint, but so far so good. But it has only been a couple months. But if "stealing" an email list is the worst you can pin n him, then he has come a long way.

When he comes in after visiting Central America and has a bunch of books for us to check out says to give a chance, then flame away, because THAT actually means something. Not getting a bunch of trash in your bulk mail folder.

But the more I read posts about this the more the I see "pot" and "kettle" responding.

Really who gives a shit? I said the same thing at the RX. Bashing other forums never does anything positive. They alll have their followers. Until someone gets banned somewhere they will continue to post there no matter what they think of the personal naure of the guy running it. Covers, rx, MW, ultimate capper, Johnny Detrioits, phoenix, they have all been around forever, and any and all flame wars between the posters at these places, and the owners of these places have not made any of them fold up shop. So thinking it wil all of a sudden start now, you are pissing up a rope.

As for attacking the shrink personally, or calling him names. Anyone that knows enough to care already knows his past enough to even care a little knows he has done much worst. Shit, he admits to doing stuff a lot worse. So "exposing" some email watergate to show other people heis a "bad" guy is grasping at best. MOST people don't care.

Same as tout scamdicapper. They have been bashed personally and mercilessly on these places for as long as there have been froums, they all still have their tv shows, and radio shows. Some are in jail, but certainly not because of the forums, but because they stepped over the line too far. That just shows that people simply don't care about the personal side of things. So I doubt highly they care about this.

Baker

EOG Member
Let if go already for christs sake. I thought you said peoples time could be better spent analyzing data to make picks. Did you really need to start another thread on the subject just for attention?