THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS FOR THE SHRINK

shrink and family...you and yours are in our thoughts and prayers...take care, and always remember the good times you had together..it helps in the healing...trust me i know through experience with both parents...10/03/82 and4/10/01....take care and remember your family will keep it real...jeff and amy temple...aka ...jeffksu

The tide recedes,
but leaves behind bright seashells on the sand.
but gentle warmth still lingers on the land.
The music stops,
and yet it echoes on in sweet refrains.
For every joy that passes,
something beautiful remains.

Thanks for all the support through this difficult time...

You don't know how much I appreciated coming back to a computer and seeing all of these nice posts...

I am very grateful and humbled, too...

P.S.

Still sober by the Grace of God, AA, and some great Freinds...

THE SHRINK

pressitup

EOG Senior Member
Our condolences here as well. And thank you for a place where we all can lend our support in this hobby of ours, and in our sad times as well.

Been 12 yrs since my father passed, and not a day goes by that I don't think of something from the past.

Very sorry to hear.

Losing parents is a really, really shitty thing that all of us either have or will face during our lives....sucks.

gofer5

EOG Addicted
Shrink, sorry to hear about the loss of your father. Just remember that your loss is Heaven's Gain. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. God Bless Gofer5

I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity.
Gilda Radner

RPM

EOG Veteran
VERY sorry to hear this Ken. If there is anything we can do to help in these tough times, please call us. You guys are in our prayers.

Indiana Jones

EOG Member
Very sorry to hear of this.

Have lost both my parents, and it's never easy.

But time does heal, and it leaves you with the good memories.

My best to you, Ken.