Three UVA football players shot dead

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
media not covering it, because shooter was not white

I used to believe the lie that most mass shooters in America are white.

The media certainly tries to find another topic of the day when a mass murder is committed by a black person.

Actually, they claim any person even remotely resembling a white male as being white...i.e. George Zimmerman.

With this UVA mass shooting, they'll simply do their best to discuss it as little as possible. If this particular shooter would have killed white people, we'd really have to search for his photo along with the victims.

Heim

EOG Master
Horrible tragedy, worse than Baylor basketball murder.

Curious the motive wherein a former player shoots his ex-teammates.

Stevo

EOG Senior Member
Come on rail.

They got his name Never played but was on team. Not the first time he’s encountered authorities. That’s about it from the YouTube im watching

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Yeah he's smiling in the photo...which NEVER happens when they show a photo of a white, male, mass shooter.

They also are forgetting to link him to white supremacists.

A connection to Trump and/or J6 remains a possibility.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I used to believe the lie that most mass shooters in America are white.

The media certainly tries to find another topic of the day when a mass murder is committed by a black person.

Actually, they claim any person even remotely resembling a white male as being white...i.e. George Zimmerman.

With this UVA mass shooting, they'll simply do their best to discuss it as little as possible. If this particular shooter would have killed white people, we'd really have to search for his photo along with the victims.

Liberal Media Is The Scum Of The Earth.

Poison To America.

Lying Phony Cowards.