throw me some bones today....

cassiusclay

EOG Master
yesterday was rough on me...pitt and wvu 1st 1/4 plays stone cold losers, td's on the first plays of the 2nd 1/4....6 losses by 1/2 points and oregon missing an extra point to lose over 13 1/2 1st 1/4.

could use some winners today, what do u guys love today?

so far for me it's skins, cowboys, baltimore and the seahawks....

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: throw me some bones today....

Just fade my plays for this contest Tuck volunteered me for and you will be fine cass :LMAO

Vivaldi

EOG Addicted

I hate the Cowboys today. The Manning this week, will be different from the Manning last week. The Colts have a lot more to lose.

Iona

EOG Dedicated

On the Cowboys and Seahaws as well Clay, BOL today.

For what it's worth, I like the situational spot that Detroit is in today. They got shafted in the first game with the Bears, have a long week the prepare having played on Thansgiving and the Bears may, and I say may, be a bit full of them selves after their big win against the Eagles last week.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Like the Colts Cassius, how is the cards going ?

1st visit to chester was a losing proposition, still up big for the year in 3 card

You like the colts? Don't like being against you in that one....

cassiusclay

EOG Master

On the Cowboys and Seahaws as well Clay, BOL today.

For what it's worth, I like the situational spot that Detroit is in today. They got shafted in the first game with the Bears, have a long week the prepare having played on Thansgiving and the Bears may, and I say may, be a bit full of them selves after their big win against the Eagles last week.

I agree, Detroit might give the bears a hard time

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Well, I expect to see you win then....

I'm just trying to get in the money in the Hilton, nice job in leroys

mr merlin

EOG Master

I like the rams in a late game, cards in disarray and rams getting better and better.