Thunder-Mavs [In-Game Thread]

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Thunder-Mavs [In-Game Thread]

over 98.5 first half.. thought with that hars start we would of had close to 60 at end of 1.. Mavs struggled a bit though

munson15

I want winners...

I actually think OKC is in a bit of trouble, they look frustrated and Dallas has taken their best shot possibly.

brians

EOG Dedicated

I actually think OKC is in a bit of trouble, they look frustrated and Dallas has taken their best shot possibly.

OKC playing with a lot of energy, lots of transition opportunities, and their D is forcing the Mavs offense to start 35 feet from the hoop.

Mavs 8 assists and 10 turnovers with 2:30 to go in 1st half.

munson15

I want winners...

My perception is that Dallas has them right where they want them. The fans have OKC feeling sorry for themselves and questioning too many calls. All the pressure on OKC in the second half.

brians

EOG Dedicated

OKC up 5 at the half and laying -1 in the 2nd half. Would rather they be up 10 and getting +4. No play for me.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

My perception is that Dallas has them right where they want them. The fans have OKC feeling sorry for themselves and questioning too many calls. All the pressure on OKC in the second half.

Yeah they seem to lost that fire they had at the beginning. I suspect though halfway through 4th they will be rocking again.

Gotta take the points...Russell Westbrook is going to have a mental moment in the 4th.

2H DALLAS GM4 +1-115

munson15

I want winners...

OKC showing their inexperience and they really miss Harden. The game changed when he fouled out.

munson15

I want winners...

Wow Durant panicked, had plenty of time when he heaved it to nowhere.

brians

EOG Dedicated

OKC not taking good shots. If OKC loses this one the series is over in 5 games

With 4:48 left in the 4th, OKC had a commanding 15 point lead. I got pissed off and went outside to vent. Later, my wife comes out a shouts, "They're going to OT". She woke up the neighborhood...LOL I was like, "No fcking way". What an ending. I soooo regret not watching the Mavs make the 4th qtr comeback. Now back to Dallas to try to close things out.

rainbow

EOG Master

What about the two free throws that Paul missed, sorry I meant Westbrook... If he is even close to Paul the Pope is a Baptist...

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

OKC couldn't play with the fire while up then got dejected when they got down. They'll go home but I'm sure they learned a lot.