THursday 4/16 Plays......

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Sorry guys record isnt updated yet. It will be updated tomorrow after Cubs game. Only 1 play for today............

3* - Cubs -110 (5 Dimes) - I am a fan of Marshall, He is a crafty lefty who is underrated. Cubs at this price at home. I will take it, gl today

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: THursday 4/16 Plays......

Is Bradley playing? Oops, I forgot he was injured, and it isn't even May yet....

As you always say, "You can't make this shit up."

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Viejo i dont care about Bradley right now... Cubs have plenty of depth. Bradley will be fine. Cubs are the team to beat in NL

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

How did the crafty lefty do? Over the course of the rest of the season, how many times will you bet the Cubs? My guess is 124 more times.....

5 star bomb

EOG Master

i bet against the cubs 2 times already this season dumb fuck... I hit Rockies +206 and won vs the Cubs

rjt721

EOG Master

i bet against the cubs 2 times already this season dumb fuck... I hit Rockies +206 and won vs the Cubs
Which one is it?

2* - Astros -103 (5 Dimes)... Im not playing this game being a Cubs fan and I hope I am wrong but I think this is good bet for tomorrow

I am huge Cubs fan and wont be betting this game myself bc I want the Cubs to win... but the Astros are a great bet at -105 @ home on Opening Day with Oswalt on the hill and Zambrano who struggles often on opening day... gl

mofome

Banned

5 star, i am much better at bases than you, you should follow my plays.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

rjt i meant to say posted plays vs the cubs 2 times... i would NEVER bet against the cubs with my own hard earned money. The Cubs r my team bro. I fuckin bleed cubbie blue

J

joeybagadonuts

rjt i meant to say posted plays vs the cubs 2 times... i would NEVER bet against the cubs with my own hard earned money. The Cubs r my team bro. I fuckin bleed cubbie blue

So you are admitting your play you posted on the rockies +206 was an "airbet"? :shoot:

You are too much, kid. This has to be an act, no one is as dumb as you pretend to be. You're a fukkin disgrace. Nice thread over there btw, trying to say you called me you pussy. You would be way to scared to call me even if you did have my number. Now take your boy friends dick out of your mouth, Jman is waiting. Call him on the "410" line, he's been waiting for you. :+whipping