Thursday NFLX

First off let me say that I am almost strictly a dog player. But be careful this week with the dogs as this is the final week of preseason and there will be many teams just walking through games. I normally don't even place a wager the final week because of that but I feel that one team will have a little something to prove this week, and that team is the NO Saints. Being as they are big dogs tonight I think this team will show up vs Oakland.

Saints +6

tango papa

EOG Addicted
If you really want to make some geld, put it on the ML, then put even more on the 2d half ML. Saints' subs have played great TY and Oaks' have been horrid. And you might use the same strategy on Cle for the same reason. GL

tango papa said:
If you really want to make some geld, put it on the ML, then put even more on the 2d half ML. Saints' subs have played great TY and Oaks' have been horrid. And you might use the same strategy on Cle for the same reason. GL

TP, :D

You may be on to something but I like the spread here. NO might win outright but in any case I like them to cover. Myself I'll take the points and leave the ML alone.