Tiger Woods Injured In Crash...

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Any back or neck pre existing injuries can easily become paralysis after an accident. Hopefully he's ok

mr merlin

EOG Master
What caused the accident should be no mystery, just ask Tiger, if he tells them the truth the investigation is over, could be as simple as texting, or a combo with 2-3 factors that people have mentioned already. Impairment from medication, unfamiliarity with the road/vehicle, impatience with being late/excessive speed, momentary distraction.

Valuist

EOG Master
Not sure which Wood(s) had a worse day: Kathy Wood of ARKK Investments, who got tire ironed today, or Tiger Woods.

MrTop

EOG Master
Not sure which Wood(s) had a worse day: Kathy Wood of ARKK Investments, who got tire ironed today, or Tiger Woods.

just about all back to green on ARkk and friends... very scary though just like crypto which has start to come back

mr merlin

EOG Master
His leg injuries sound pretty bad.

"Comminuted open fractures affecting both the upper and lower portions of the tibia and fibula bones were stabilized by inserting a rod into the tibia," Anish Mahajan said in a statement released early Wednesday by Woods’s representatives.
"Additional injuries to the bones of the foot and ankle were stabilized with a combination of screws and pins. Trauma to the muscle and soft-tissue of the leg required surgical release of the covering of the muscles to relieve pressure due to swelling."​
For those who aren't up on their medical terminology, a comminuted open fracture is one in which a bone breaks in more than one place and breaks through the skin.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
how long has it been since his back surgery?

got to wonder up, if that crash trauma could have fvcked up any fix they did in there, even worse.

mr merlin

EOG Master
how long has it been since his back surgery?

got to wonder up, if that crash trauma could have fvcked up any fix they did in there, even worse.
Like a week since that back surgery. I'm sure his back is a lot better now that the leg pain is unbearable without drugs.

Don Quixote

EOG Enthusiast
Just look'n at the car, Woods got lucky...

I rolled my brand~new Jeep Cherokee by over~correcting a tad and ended upside~down in 1990.

Some cars are definity easier to roll at high speeds.

That Genesis probably had at least 25 airbags going off.
Hyundai should be able to spin this in a positive way for them.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I hear he claims he has no memory of the accident, considering there are no reports that he was knocked unconscious that's rather interesting. that means he knows he fucked up and cant bring himself to admit it.

He's such a fraud.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I hear he claims he has no memory of the accident, considering there are no reports that he was knocked unconscious that's rather interesting. that means he knows he fucked up and cant bring himself to admit it.

He's such a fraud.
The first responders said that day Tiger gave him his name when asked. It was obvious he was going too fast at the least.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

He's such a fraud.
There are people like you who will not be happy unless Tiger was drunk or stoned...

mr merlin

EOG Master
There are people like you who will not be happy unless Tiger was drunk or stoned...
I'm sure he wasn't drunk at 7 am, I doubt he was stoned in that sense - he may have taken painkillers but if he did i bet they were prescribed . I dont see why he cant just admit the accident was caused by a mixture of speeding, unfamiliarity with the car/road, etc, a fair chance he was texting or on the phone as well.

It's not like anyone would think any less of him, that's what people think now. But pretending he has no memory as an excuse to not answer simple questions is an indication of his character.

railbird

EOG Master
I'm sure he wasn't drunk at 7 am, I doubt he was stoned in that sense - he may have taken painkillers but if he did i bet they were prescribed . I dont see why he cant just admit the accident was caused by a mixture of speeding, unfamiliarity with the car/road, etc, a fair chance he was texting or on the phone as well.

It's not like anyone would think any less of him, that's what people think now. But pretending he has no memory as an excuse to not answer simple questions is an indication of his character.
since it was a 1 car accident they wont look into texting

mr merlin

EOG Master
Keep in mind by saying he doesn't remember anything - almost certainly a lie if he never lost consciouness, Tiger can avoid answering any questions from the cops, etc. I guess it's smart from his point of view, but also a dirtbag thing to do considering he fears no penalties.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Keep in mind by saying he doesn't remember anything - almost certainly a lie if he never lost consciouness, Tiger can avoid answering any questions from the cops, etc. I guess it's smart from his point of view, but also a dirtbag thing to do considering he fears no penalties.

What do you hope to find?