Time for Mike Shi(ld)t to disappear

choslamshe

EOG Master
Terrible manager, the Cards are the most underachieving club this year. So much talent on the roster but man are they bad with him leading...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Final score: Mariners 5 Cardinals 4.

Cards battled back from a 4-1 deficit to tie the game at 4 only to surrender a pinch-hit leadoff homer in the bottom of the eighth inning to Tim Beckham.

St. Louis effectively lost the game twice.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
A gambler backing the Cards every game through the first half of the season is stuck more than 10 units.

Valuist

EOG Master
The Reds look more like a contender every day.....IF they can hit enough. Cubs pen up until Kimbrel is a mess, Brewers rotation is sub par and St Louis just has a bad vibe this year.

choslamshe

EOG Master
Agree Valuist. They are a good story this year and I find myself checking their scores even without a wager almost nightly. Will be interesting to watch that division as I can see teams will be leapfrogging one another almost nightly.

kane

EOG master
Terrible manager, the Cards are the most underachieving club this year. So much talent on the roster but man are they bad with him leading...

I don't think the Cardinals have as much talent as you think they do, for me the Cubs have been the under achievers, they have a solid roster, yet they're only a few games over .500, they have a lot more talent than Pittsburgh, yet the difference between them is only three games

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
A gambler backing the Cards every game through the first half of the season is stuck more than 10 units.

They are much worse on the road, 17-24. Home record 25-18. Most of the units lost have occurred on the road. I don't have the exact units in front of me.

choslamshe

EOG Master
Problem with the Cubs is that they are so inconsistent with the bats. When they're on, no one knocks it out of the park like em. But they all live as Bipolar in that with the flip of a switch, no one has worse at bats than this team. They have so many terrible ab's.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Problem with the Cubs is that they are so inconsistent with the bats. When they're on, no one knocks it out of the park like em. But they all live as Bipolar in that with the flip of a switch, no one has worse at bats than this team. They have so many terrible ab's.
I think the managerial seat is warming up in Chicago. Another month like June for Maddon may cost him his job.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Final score: Cards 5 Mariners 2.

Shildt sleeps well tonight after the Cards scored 5 in the ninth to stun the Mariners.

kane

EOG master
I think the managerial seat is warming up in Chicago. Another month like June for Maddon may cost him his job.

Another loss for the underachieving Cubs, for whatever reason Maddon started Contreras in right field, and he misplayed a fly ball in the ninth inning that helped cost them the game

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The Cubs try to avoid a four-game sweep at the hands of the Pirates today in Pittsburgh.

Quintana v Lyles.

Cubs -116 at William Hill right now.