Time to give Michelle Malkin a taste of her own medicine

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Ultra-right pundit Michelle Malkin posted the phone numbers of students at U.C. Santa Cruz who had protested military recruitment on campus. Although she acquired these numbers from the students' own organizational materials, she surely knew that her audience -- Freepers and their vicious ilk -- would take her post as a "suggestion" to call and make death threats. Which is precisely what has happened.

According to internet-accessible information, Michelle Malkin lives at 19930 Wild Cherry Lane in Germantown, Maryland, 20874. Her telephone number is (301) 515-7601

Doc, this was her reply at Free Republic:

I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU
By Michelle Malkin ? April 19, 2006 08:53 PM
You know who you all are.

And if you think I'm going to stop blogging/writing/making a living because you've plastered my family's private home address, phone numbers, and photos and maps of my neighborhood all over the Internet to further your manufactured outrage and pathetic coddling of a bunch of lying, anti-troops punks at UC Santa Cruz...

...you better think again.
edited for link: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1617993/posts

Just too funny, this hag thinks she can play this on others and others won't give her a dose of her own medicine. My God are they dumb, how do they remember to breath?