Time to reimagine EOG

alfie

EOG Dedicated
post 115 - in this thread

that was not for you, i responded to poster fw...your stuff was stuck, couldn't remove. if you read the posts top down, i don't even know how you think i was posting to you........

jk got it, you didn't

MrTop

EOG Master
that was not for you, i responded to poster fw...your stuff was stuck, couldn't remove. if you read the posts top down, i don't even know how you think i was posting to you........

jk got it, you didn't

ok i take it back I am sorry. I thought it was for me since it had my post in it. No problems

alfie

EOG Dedicated
some grandma's have seen many presidents in their day. Many would vote 'No Mas " no more trump but they also know democrats raise taxes on their kids. IMO taxes would be raised by Trump too just like when H.W. Bush raised them Four months left

jmo....i feel grandma's worry about health, loneliness, safety and the ss checks keep coming........

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
About the White Sox: I heard the other day that White Sox legendary groundskeeper Roger Bossard makes more than $1,000,000 a year.

Staff ace Lucas Giolito's base salary is only $627,000.

About the White Sox: I heard the other day that White Sox legendary groundskeeper Roger Bossard makes more than $1,000,000 a year.

Yeah but in a few years Giolito makes more in a year what the groundskeeper makes in a lifetime

ESPN is going down the "get woke, go broke" road.

Sports people want to go to sports channels to get sports info and talk.

If they want politics, they go to the appropriate channels.

When people go to sports channels and hear politics, they go away.

Why has ESPN numbers crashed to levels that are worse than when they first started the channel?

Get woke, go broke.

I wish more networks had people like Barkley for on air commentary. How many times do we see their half time show of a garbage game and Barkley will come right out and say "I have no idea why anyone in the audience would be sitting at home watching this trash"?

Barkley has no reservations or filter to give honest opinions. ESPN commentators seem to always be reciting talking points straight from a script to propagandize leagues/teams/players etc to toe the company line.

Bill Simmons was probably the most unfiltered and interesting voice the network had for years but they pretty much kept him on the periphery and even then still had to oust him for exposing the blatant hypocrisy with people like Goodell, the NBA etc

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
It's never a good thing when a journalist becomes a publicist or worse yet, an activist.

A true disservice to the people.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

This makes sense.

The groundskeeper works everyday.

Giolito only works every fifth day.

Giolito is overpayed in this comparison.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Need some help.

Let's clean up the main forum at EOG.

Our focus will return to sports and sports betting.

Beginning today, I'll ship all political threads to the political forum.

Let's put pointspreads ahead of politics right now.

Please do not start any new political threads in the main forum.

Don't force me to slap 30-day bans on wayward contributors who fail to respect our mission.

I will issue warnings today, tomorrow and Friday and take action this Saturday.
It has gotten sofa bad, even I am not interested in them.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"The Deep State"
- Dell Dude

JK get rid of posters that support traitors. Who cares if it would only be RepubliCons. Get rid of them on this July 4th.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Traitors like BR don't celebrate Independence Day.

How am I a traitor? Because I'm not a racist like you? "White Power".

I nailed it 3.5 years ago. My avatar says it all. You and many other racist idiots opposed me every step of the way. I'm obviously not a traitor, I obviously can sniff them out! And I nailed it!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
bottom line, you have no respect for jk or the site........

Stop projecting Dumb Alfie. When a far right wing idiot like Dumb Dude puts my name in play strictly to advise JK to ban me, I have the right to reply. JK should ban all the far right wing idiots like you that support a TRAITOR. And it should be done on the 4th of July.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Stop projecting Dumb Alfie. When a far right wing idiot like Dumb Dude puts my name in play strictly to advise JK to ban me, I have the right to reply. JK should ban all the far right wing idiots like you that support a TRAITOR. And it should be done on the 4th of July.

sad how you think the entire site is about you and your politics.......

Bigrunner

EOG Master
sad how you think the entire site is about you and your politics.......

Projecting again. It's sad everytime I post, there's far right wing idiot Dumb Alfie replying with false claimes about me, black people, women, etc. Very sad.

"I've been retired 20 years, what about you"?
- Dumb Alfie

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Bigrunner, please.

Sheesh!

Sports and sports betting topics ONLY.

Or else.

This final warning goes for everybody.

As a community, we've done well over the past four days.

Even JAMMER has been impressed.

Besides, I need to prove Patrick McIrish wrong.

Easier said than done.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Bigrunner, please.

Sheesh!

Sports and sports betting topics ONLY.

Or else.

This final warning goes for everybody.

As a community, we've done well over the past four days.

Even JAMMER has been impressed.

Besides, I need to prove Patrick McIrish wrong.

Easier said than done.

Sorry Jk. You got it.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Traitors like BR don't celebrate Independence Day.

Traitors don't allow leaders of foreign hostile governments to put bounties on US troops and do nothing about it. He should be put in front of a firing squad and executed for treason

mr merlin

EOG Master
Traitors don't allow leaders of foreign hostile governments to put bounties on US troops and do nothing about it. He should be put in front of a firing squad and executed for treason
Instead of hyperbole, what would you like trump to do about it? nuke em?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
John Kelly said:
I remember Coach O'Connor at Thornwood High School in 1980 predicting soccer would be the #1 spectator sport in America by 1990.

I respectfully disagreed.

Same in every decade before and after. For most Americans Soccer is a great game to play, but a boring game to watch. It's basically a Hockey game played between the blue lines. Not enough scoring opportunities.

kane

EOG master
Instead of hyperbole, what would you like trump to do about it? nuke em?

How about some sort of sanctions, how about kicking out Russian diplomats, how about doing something other than going golfing and holding pep rallies. Putin puts a bounty on our troops and Traitor Trump sits on his fat orange ass and does nothing, and now you know why Putin helped get him elected, he was able to install his puppet in the WH, Traitor Trump is Putin's bitch, I've been saying it all along, Traitor Trump belongs in prison for treason

mr merlin

EOG Master
How about some sort of sanctions, how about kicking out Russian diplomats, how about doing something other than going golfing and holding pep rallies. Putin puts a bounty on our troops and Traitor Trump sits on his fat orange ass and does nothing, and now you know why Putin helped get him elected, he was able to install his puppet in the WH, Traitor Trump is Putin's bitch, I've been saying it all along, Traitor Trump belongs in prison for treason
We already have sanctions on them, we've already kicked out diplomats, any more and we basically end relations. Iran had bounties out when obama was president, what did he do except give them money?

We do the same thing to them, we were trying to kill russians in syria through proxies, not to mention back in afghanistan when they were fighting there.

kane

EOG master
We already have sanctions on them, we've already kicked out diplomats, any more and we basically end relations. Iran had bounties out when obama was president, what did he do except give them money?

We do the same thing to them, we were trying to kill russians in syria through proxies, not to mention back in afghanistan when they were fighting there.

So your solution is to do nothing? GTFOH, Traitor Trump is Putin's bitch, the good news is he only has a few months left to take advantage of us before his puppet is gone